Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

incarnations

Reaction score
May I know how would they be arranging big families for the shows and musical theatre plays during the previous lockdown? Do they also arrange seatings in grps of 2?

Would the capacity be reduced and cause some people to miss the shows during the trip? Thank you!

direptor

Reaction score
May I know how would they be arranging big families for the shows and musical theatre plays during the previous lockdown? Do they also arrange seatings in grps of 2?

Would the capacity be reduced and cause some people to miss the shows during the trip? Thank you!
Families would have to be split based on the current limits of 2 pax. There are multiple timings for each show so make sure you book as soon as you board to ensure you are available to get a slot. They may or may not be screening the shows on tv for those who can't get to see the shows.

chiko_tosca

Reaction score
Their covid policy really does only cover you if tio covid though, not if tio QO cos of close contact.
I agree thus am hopeful.
with ever changing MOH policy wrt Covid, it's difficult for business to implement Covid's cancelation policy, don't think insurance also willing to offer something ever-changing.
it's just that I also pre-purchased few options, including meals @ speciality rest, vroom internet, unlimited beverage etc for family.. plus 2 JS staterooms.. its like giving away 1 free watch .. in a name of charity. lol

direptor

Reaction score
Yes, 12 and below if unvaccinated
Based on what another poster wrote which seems to be from RC, it states that unvaccinated children under 12 may dine in. There is a difference between 'under 12' and '12 and under' so it depends on which definition RC would use and what they are enforcing.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can confirm if 12+ can dine in? Many thanks
MOH language on gov.sg site uses birth year as the determinant ie “born in and after 2009.” I don’t have a kid that age though so haven’t bothered finding out in reality how that plays out in restaurants and etc (I presume RC would follow suit).

pkerdaredevil

Reaction score
Called RC hotline, after 30 minutes of waiting time.

Asked a few questions and the reply is always ‘Depends on availability’.:ROFLMAO:

I have a Traditional Dining time and my group is more than 2 (with 2 unvaccinated children under 12), the customer service officer told me that we are still able to dine in with split tables, with same server every night. I do not know if I can trust their words.:ROFLMAO: Cause it ends with ‘Depends on availability’.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Called RC hotline, after 30 minutes of waiting time.

Asked a few questions and the reply is always ‘Depends on availability’.:ROFLMAO:

I have a Traditional Dining time and my group is more than 2 (with 2 unvaccinated children under 12), the customer service officer told me that we are still able to dine in with split tables, with same server every night. I do not know if I can trust their words.:ROFLMAO: Cause it ends with ‘Depends on availability’.
Dont stress too much. Should be no problem. Going cruise is to enjoy.

smurffyy

Reaction score
Yes for main dining room etc. No for Specialty Dining.
Sad. Meat not unlimited. Can we at least order more then 1 during the meal? Like 2 mains each or something?

can try your luck to ask server, see if it’s possible; or see if they allow multiple appetizers maybe.

Chops only one but Jamie’s managed to order from kids menu (burger) also. say you’d like to try. can order more than one dessert at least. Izumi goes by number of small plates/large plates, but they were kind enough to give me an extra matcha ice cream. Wonderland I asked for extra kids fried mac n cheese appetizer as I didn’t eat the raw dishes and gave to the others at my table. also managed to get some dessert with cotton candy and a golden egg looking thing.

mabelbelbel88

Reaction score
Can I check.. if I sailing Oct 25, how do I book the shows? Is it once I’m onboard and connected to internet? Or open at certain timing? Anyone have the show schedule can share?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check.. if I sailing Oct 25, how do I book the shows? Is it once I’m onboard and connected to internet? Or open at certain timing? Anyone have the show schedule can share?
If you’re on grand suite and above then concierge will book for you. If not then you need to board on day 1 and book using app when connected to ship wifi.

Generally 2 shows each at royal theatre and 270deg. Generally 1-2 slots a day at royal theatre, 2-3 a day at 270deg.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

QUANTUM OF THE SEAS EXTENDS SINGAPORE SEASON TO APRIL 2022

Royal Caribbean International has announced another short extension to Quantum of the Seas Ocean Getaway deployment from Singapore until April 2022. Offering 3- and 4- night Ocean Getaway high seas cruise, she will continue to offer weekly getaway departures, with her last sailing departing April 7th, 2022.

https://www.sgcruisesociety.com/blog/qn-extend-apr2022

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.