Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I bid for a RoyalUp upgrade and get it, how does it work if I then postpone the cruise under their Cruise with Confidence plan ?
Do they refund the RoyalUp bid separately or everything is just lumped together into a FCC ?

Lost_Found

Master Member
Reaction score
Going for 3 days with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 2 and 4).

Kids dine free for specialty dinning, but when purchasing the package, do I need to click for the kids as well? Or just 2 adult will do?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going for 3 days with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 2 and 4).

Kids dine free for specialty dinning, but when purchasing the package, do I need to click for the kids as well? Or just 2 adult will do?
Buy for the 2 adults will do.

zzzdidi

Reaction score
Intending to book a cruise for 25 Oct . Given that it is only a month from now , am worried that I will only get a late check in time and be unable to book the attractions . Anyone has any advise ?

Also paying almost 1.9k for 3 nights for balcony ... Seems quite steep for the risk

zzzdidi

Reaction score
RC.jpg

Can I check if the rate above for Junior suite is cheap ? Any other cheaper alternative ?

RC-2.jpg

is this $174.08 for all lunch and dinner ? means for 8 meals we can go speciality resturant ?
How do u get such rates bro ?

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
Intending to book a cruise for 25 Oct . Given that it is only a month from now , am worried that I will only get a late check in time and be unable to book the attractions . Anyone has any advise ?

Also paying almost 1.9k for 3 nights for balcony ... Seems quite steep for the risk

Quite steep. I paid 1.4K for Junior Suites for 4 nights.

Acemonkey

Reaction score
If I bid for a RoyalUp upgrade and get it, how does it work if I then postpone the cruise under their Cruise with Confidence plan ?
Do they refund the RoyalUp bid separately or everything is just lumped together into a FCC ?
Question on this Royal up as well...the price indicated for the bid is it per person per night or the the entire cruise?

zzzdidi

Reaction score
anyone sailing in Oct can help me see what check in timing is still available for 25 Oct ?

am thinking to book now but scared its too late and no early check in slots which i hear is crucial

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quantum extended to Apr 2022. Booked a 4 night in March GS 2.9k for 2a1c.

Spectrum coming (maybe) Oct 2022, prices quite a bit steeper though so can only do balcony for 5n cruise to Phuket lol.

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Reaction score
guys if i got a 6:30-7PM check in time, can i still go early and try to check in?
i have kids aged 3 and 7, not sure if that makes a difference

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone sailing in Oct can help me see what check in timing is still available for 25 Oct ?

am thinking to book now but scared its too late and no early check in slots which i hear is crucial
Can call up to check

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys if i got a 6:30-7PM check in time, can i still go early and try to check in?
i have kids aged 3 and 7, not sure if that makes a difference
RC strictly based on check in time unless u are in star class or pinnacle

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks!

guys check in 6:30-7PM, when get onboard the ship, for the 4D cruise have any shows available or not? :(
crusing this coming thursday

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.