Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

oldsoul28

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know if the check-in time will change once you manage to royalup? Thanks in advance!

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score
Finished my 3rd Jan cruise and here's my review.
First day ART is quite messy. System was down and they couldn't send the result to tracetogether so had to use their trustone app but result also didn't come in until 45 mins later. Many people were anxious and went back up to get their results which resulted in long queue. Staff didn't really know whether need hardcopy or just the result from trustone app is sufficient which created even more confusion. The ART is done by fullerton health so not Royal's fault. I arrived at Raffles city at 1120 and only left at 1pm!
Once reach marina bay cruise centre, the process was much smoother with no queues and Royal's staff were so professional and efficient that i boarded the ship within 15 mins. Really impress at the efficiency of the check in at cruise centre. Boarded the ship before 2pm and my check in time was 1230pm.
Once boarded, there were already quite a lot of people at windjammer where there is buffet. Food was decent but not a lot of choices on 1st day. Shortly later, there's announcement that room is ready at 2pm.
Before i had my lunch, i booked all the shows, bumper cars also. Managed to choose all the slots i wanted. Booked 1 two70 show featuring Victoria. Was an enjoyable show with good violin skills. Also booked sequins and feathers and soleil du show. There's another headliner show at two70 festuring James Buster which i did not manage to book in the app as they only allow one booking for two70 show. Tried to walk in on 2nd day and had no issues going in. But the show was not very good more suitable if you have kids as the kids seemed to enjoy it.
Overall, not many people on the ship and crowd was manageable although at time after shows and when have live music then will attract some crowd. Food at main dining room is good for dinner definitely must try. I had aged prime rib of beef and steak diane on 1st and 3rd night and both steaks were cooked and seasoned to perfection. Its better than when I had it on my first cruise with RC back in Dec 2019. For windjammer buffet, breakfast is decent with mostly the same items daily and lunch was better on last day with live cut stations of pork knuckles, beef ribs and turkey.

Are u able to have 2nd serving in mdr?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After checking in online and selecting time slot, is there any further step needed to book the ART at Raffles City ? The email received after online check in says to "register for rapid antigen test", so its not really clear if any further booking/ registration is required.

Or just go to Raffles City 1 hour prior to your time slot ?

livingston

Reaction score
hi, just check with your guy.....do you guy buy any insurrance for the cruise.....any recommend insurance to buy? worry covid case.......

just for sharing

not the cruise in singapore, but it showing that..........the get covid crew member is actually stay and recovery in the cruise........once they test negative they come out serve you? once possitive then go in quarantine their self in the cruise designate zone :eek::eek::eek:

smurffyy

Reaction score
Are u able to have 2nd serving in mdr?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
during my sep/dec cruise can. sep under UDP i didn't go for 2nd serving but u can ask for more. dec i visited windjammer + MDR both for one meal (went to windjammer early, MDR after- wanted MDR's dessert).

no limit if u want to visit all 3 (specialty, windjammer, MDR) per meal. only limit is time & stomach space :lick:

Last edited:

harocarlos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After checking in online and selecting time slot, is there any further step needed to book the ART at Raffles City ? The email received after online check in says to "register for rapid antigen test", so its not really clear if any further booking/ registration is required.

Or just go to Raffles City 1 hour prior to your time slot ?

around 17 days before the cruise, you should receive another email with individual links for each guest to register for the ART test. No time slots for this registering, still to arrive 1hr prior to the check in time for the ART test.

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG-20220110-211353.jpg

So my ART is 12pm at raffles?

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
U can see in the RC app. Press the calendar icon on top, then change ship/date at the bottom, then get more details on ships we support. This button will look like it is grey off but it still can be pressed. After that select the ship n date.
That is very helpful. Thanks!

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really ? Definitely a good news for us..
Yea, but the details haven’t been announced, not sure whether it’s still cruise to nowhere from April to Sept/Oct, not sure what’s the pricing either.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.