Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

Reaction score
around 17 days before the cruise, you should receive another email with individual links for each guest to register for the ART test. No time slots for this registering, still to arrive 1hr prior to the check in time for the ART test.
Do you mind sharing the contents of the email or the subject of the email? I'm trying to confirm if I have the email in my Junk or if i have not received it yet.

I have an email titled "You're officially checked in" mentioning a lot of stuff including to Register for your rapid antigen test. But I can't find a link to register the ART. Nor does the continuing messages states to await any upcoming email for the actual registration.

A million thanks!

harocarlos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the contents of the email or the subject of the email? I'm trying to confirm if I have the email in my Junk or if i have not received it yet.

I have an email titled "You're officially checked in" mentioning a lot of stuff including to Register for your rapid antigen test. But I can't find a link to register the ART. Nor does the continuing messages states to await any upcoming email for the actual registration.

A million thanks!

Dear Guest, As promised, we’re reaching out with details about registering for your rapid antigen test (ART), which is conducted by our medical services partner, Eurofins, on boarding day and is included in the cost of your cruise fare for sailings through April 7, 2022. For sailings departing after April 7, 2022, we continue to evaluate the circumstances and will update the timeframe and policy if necessary. It's important to register for your test immediately. This test is required for all guests.
Antigen Test Details​
Booking ID​
xxxxxx​
Guest Name​
xxxxxxx​
Reference ID​
xxxxxxxx​
Register for your Test
Register for your rapid antigen test
  • Click here to register with Eurofins to schedule your rapid antigen test. Be sure to use your unique Reference ID shown above.
  • Each guest must use their unique Reference ID listed above when registering with Eurofins. If you or someone in your travelling party has not received an email including a unique Reference ID, please contact us at +65 6305 0033.
  • Once you're registered, you'll receive your user ID and password via email to access the Eurofins TrustOne App/web portal. Then, use your user ID/password to access your Test Results Certificate.
  • Parents, you’ll need to register for your children as all guests must take the test.
  • Issues registering for your rapid antigen test? Contact Eurofins at
    +65 6797 8896 or eurofins-rcclsupport@eurofins.com
etc.......

dpostart

Reaction score
100 lots as of 12pm
Is the carpark quite empty? thinking of driving to Raffles City before driving to the terminal as i am going with my wife and 2 very young kids. my check-in time is the earliest at 12pm but i am scared there will be no carpark lots...

oldsoul28

Reaction score

A million thanks!
didn't receive the email either so I just called Royal Caribbean (+65 66750419) to ask for it and they immediately sent the emails to me. They're supposed to send us the emails around 2 weeks before sailing. Hope it helps!

shinjiono84

Reaction score
Is the carpark quite empty? thinking of driving to Raffles City before driving to the terminal as i am going with my wife and 2 very young kids. my check-in time is the earliest at 12pm but i am scared there will be no carpark lots...
Depends on which day I guess when I went at 12pm on Monday 10 Jan there were 100 plus lots. But it really depends on that day itself. Mine was full sailing. 2100 pax onboard.

I kiasi so I went 10am Park was 115 lots. Went raffles city to and fro by cab came back around 12pm was around 105 lots.

So assume if u are the earliest slot. 'should' have lots. I emphasize the should lol

dpostart

Reaction score
Depends on which day I guess when I went at 12pm on Monday 10 Jan there were 100 plus lots. But it really depends on that day itself. Mine was full sailing. 2100 pax onboard.

I kiasi so I went 10am Park was 115 lots. Went raffles city to and fro by cab came back around 12pm was around 105 lots.

So assume if u are the earliest slot. 'should' have lots. I emphasize the should lol
thanks! mine is on 20 Jan i think also full sailing.

jujube

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i did the same as you except i took the MRT :p

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Guest, As promised, we’re reaching out with details about registering for your rapid antigen test (ART), which is conducted by our medical services partner, Eurofins, on boarding day and is included in the cost of your cruise fare for sailings through April 7, 2022. For sailings departing after April 7, 2022, we continue to evaluate the circumstances and will update the timeframe and policy if necessary. It's important to register for your test immediately. This test is required for all guests.
Antigen Test Details​

Booking ID​
xxxxxx​
Guest Name​
xxxxxxx​
Reference ID​
xxxxxxxx​
Register for your Test

Register for your rapid antigen test
  • Click here to register with Eurofins to schedule your rapid antigen test. Be sure to use your unique Reference ID shown above.
  • Each guest must use their unique Reference ID listed above when registering with Eurofins. If you or someone in your travelling party has not received an email including a unique Reference ID, please contact us at +65 6305 0033.
  • Once you're registered, you'll receive your user ID and password via email to access the Eurofins TrustOne App/web portal. Then, use your user ID/password to access your Test Results Certificate.
  • Parents, you’ll need to register for your children as all guests must take the test.
  • Issues registering for your rapid antigen test? Contact Eurofins at
    +65 6797 8896 or eurofins-rcclsupport@eurofins.com
etc.......
I dun hv such email so need call RC?

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I receive my ART email 9 days before sailing date. I think can check with them if didn't receive.
I m sailing on 24th。 I just received the email 9days before sailing too

Last edited:

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
Would the Voom Surf package be sufficient if I just want to log into my trading apps to check stock prices? Not looking to stream movies and music.

smurffyy

Reaction score
Would the Voom Surf package be sufficient if I just want to log into my trading apps to check stock prices? Not looking to stream movies and music.
only if you're ok with very slow prices loading, not the kind where the poems website blinks and refreshes instantly; also Surf is assuming you don't plan to trade (since you don't want a situation where you can't tell if your order got keyed in or not). think to be on the safe side, would say better to opt for Surf + Stream.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
only if you're ok with very slow prices loading, not the kind where the poems website blinks and refreshes instantly; also Surf is assuming you don't plan to trade (since you don't want a situation where you can't tell if your order got keyed in or not). think to be on the safe side, would say better to opt for Surf + Stream.
Thanks! I don't intend to trade. But will get the Surf + Stream package.

Another 2 questions. Can I get the package for selected days only or must I get for the entire trip? Can I get say 3 devices under my name but the other 2 devices will be my room mate's?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.