Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

divineone

Reaction score
Thanks! I don't intend to trade. But will get the Surf + Stream package.

Another 2 questions. Can I get the package for selected days only or must I get for the entire trip? Can I get say 3 devices under my name but the other 2 devices will be my room mate's?
1. if you buy on the online cruise planner before your cruise, it will automatically be for the whole cruise (price per day, multiplied by the no. of nights you're sailing)

2. if you sign up for the 3 device plan, they'll give you one wifi login, which can have 3 devices logging it at the same time. if a 4th device logs on using the wifi login, it'd kick out the 1st device logged in (FIFO). Doesn't matter or track who is using it, just the number of devices at any point of time. Just make sure when you're buying it in cruise planner to just select one name if you intend to only buy one package.

Motexh

Reaction score
Got one quick question for the experts here. For the vaccination record uploading part for the online check in, is the final dose date the date of the booster shot if I have taken this? Or it is the date of the 2nd normal shot?

tianseng

Reaction score
Got one quick question for the experts here. For the vaccination record uploading part for the online check in, is the final dose date the date of the booster shot if I have taken this? Or it is the date of the 2nd normal shot?
Go to HealthHub app, login using Singpass and upload the full certificate (inclusive your booster), after submitting they will review and let you know if there’s any issue.

Currently on Day 3 (typing from nowhere sea).

UDP is recommended for first-timer RC user, 2-3x speciality’s restaurants are enough to cover back the fee.

Drinking package is totally worth it, still water will not be replenish (at least for my balcony stateroom), you can order back your drinks store it.

VOOM — optional, once you’re onboard connect to cruise WiFi and create an account. Share the username and password to your friends (for those that purchased multiple devices). Sometimes the connect is quite bad, whenever there’s an issue you can try going to logout.com and re-login using same credential.

ART — it’s one hour before your check-in (selected in app), make sure you registered Eurofins account when you received the email (scroll back a few pages to see the email content). You will have to wait until you receive ART result before you can head over to MBCCS. You will receive both SMS and Email.

Check-in — the whole process is professional and fast, you DO NOT have to check-in your luggage. I would suggest carry it yourself so you can unpack when stateroom is ready etc 2pm)

BOOK YOUR ACTIVITIES — for those that can reserve, it’s recommended you do it first thing when you are onboard (main reason why you should choose earliest check-in timing)
- Two70 show — you can only book one show; but as per mentioned by one member you can walk-in without any issue
- Bumper cars — you can only book once
- for shows or activities that doesn’t allow you to reserve, try to arrive early to secure your seats

Speciality restaurants — my flavour so far are Jamie’s Italian (taste real good) and Wonderland (ig worthy). After each of dining experience, they will share with you about receiving email from RC to rate their services.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a link to upload our vaxx cert ? Dont see that when I check in online.

parisbaby

Reaction score
May I check if there is priority boarding for sky class? If so, how does it work? I will be staying in GS (mid-Feb cruise) and only managed to secure check-in slot at 2-2:30pm. Do I need to keep checking the available slot in the app to grab an earlier slot? Thanks.

xTofuuu

Reaction score
Check in for my cruise just opened but I see that there is only 1 timeslot left for arrival? Do the time slots open up nearer to the sailing date?

tianseng

Reaction score
How much did you purchase UDP for? Have you tried chops steak?
SGD157.76/pax, yup! They served USDA Prime (highest grade by USDA) at Chops Grille, from what I heard Chef’s Table will reserved the best steak from Chops Grille which is served under Main Course #1. Both are really yummy in my opinion.

Is there a link to upload our vaxx cert ? Dont see that when I check in online.
Within the mobile app under check-in, they will let you upload file.

Does anyone know if I can book Northstar on cruiseplanner?
If I remember correctly it’s available at Cruise Planner, but there’s no issue in booking onboard, the only downside is your card will be charged 20USD so there’s exchange rate and currency conversion fee. I booked mine one day before the day I want and there’s plenty of slot each day. Sunset at ~7.09pm you might want to book for 7pm time slot (whole thing lasted about 10min)

May I check if there is priority boarding for sky class? If so, how does it work? I will be staying in GS (mid-Feb cruise) and only managed to secure check-in slot at 2-2:30pm. Do I need to keep checking the available slot in the app to grab an earlier slot? Thanks.
Not sure about priority boarding, for check-in timing I tried checking daily and there’s no earlier slot available. Very unlikely someone will give up their earlier slot.

Check in for my cruise just opened but I see that there is only 1 timeslot left for arrival? Do the time slots open up nearer to the sailing date?
You should see check-in time slot ranging from 1pm (earliest) to 6.30pm (latest). Which one you’re seeing?

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard from my corlick that the activities can book at customer service counter upon board in.wonder what is the latest time to disembark.

tianseng

Reaction score
I heard from my corlick that the activities can book at customer service counter upon board in.wonder what is the latest time to disembark.
I believe you can do it at Guest Service (Deck 2), the day before disembark they will leave a paper with all the timing with your numbered luggage tag. Disembark is based on tag number, 7am - 9.30am (15-min intervals).

Can I check what is the edocs for on the RC app/website? Cant seem to load the pdf properly
Sorry, what document you’re referring to? The one they sent via email?
Try opening directly on your mobile (pdf reader is built-in with mobile phone), if not download it on your computer and drag it to any one of your internet browser address bar it will open up

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, only star class gets priority.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone on mar3 sailing? 44 days left I tried to check in but the website not allowing me eh.

EPC1ZWp.jpg

Last edited:

jjoooo

Reaction score
Is it 3Mar sailing? I went in at midnight but only the “2.30pm-3pm” slot was available.

Anyone knows if we can have lunch on board after that or it’ll be better for us to have lunch elsewhere first?

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody bought The Key package? Is priority accesses + 25% of onboard dining + 1x internet package worth $35?

xTofuuu

Reaction score
Is it 3Mar sailing? I went in at midnight but only the “2.30pm-3pm” slot was available.

Anyone knows if we can have lunch on board after that or it’ll be better for us to have lunch elsewhere first?
Yes! It’s the 3 Mar sailing. I just booked the 2.30-3pm slot first. Only that slot was left, even though check in just opened.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.