Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Can only buy the internet after booking is confirmed right. When my friend was doing booking yesterday, she wasn't asked if she wanted to buy wifi.
Yes after you paid the minimum deposit or full payment you get the booking ID then can start to buy the package

incarnations

Reaction score
Hi would like to know what's the latest capacity limit now for the cruise?

Bcos now government has loosen the covid restrictions, not sure will it return to 100% capacity for all upcoming trips.

BRYSG7

Reaction score
Hi would like to know what's the latest capacity limit now for the cruise?

Bcos now government has loosen the covid restrictions, not sure will it return to 100% capacity for all upcoming trips.
slowly ramp up to 100%, not immediately
for SOTS i believe April still around 50% even though gov approved up to 75% previously
I'm sure they would love to go 100% but likely insufficient crew at the moment to accept 100% occupancy

hello09

Reaction score
Can I charge my deposit to credit card A without activating overseas usage? And use youtrip card for spending onboard?

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quantum of the Seas in Alaska

20220506_134643-jpg.151008

tinky123

Reaction score
Hi all. May i ask:
If a person is tested C+, but on the day of swab check is Day 7. Does RC honour the same policy as MOH whereby people who are tested C+ on day 7 can go out?

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. May i ask:
If a person is tested C+, but on the day of swab check is Day 7. Does RC honour the same policy as MOH whereby people who are tested C+ on day 7 can go out?
Day 7 still positive?

tinky123

Reaction score
Yeah still positive on day 7. So if the supervised test is positive, confirm cannot go liao is it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.