Royal Caribbean - Spectrum of the Seas

galant22

Master Member
Reaction score
I had booked Spectrum for 2022 June school holidays. Price is attractive with kids cruise for free.
bro, able to share what room did you book, how many pax and how much? i was quoted about 3900 for 2 balcony cabins total 5 pax

digisales

Reaction score
For JS passengers, is it still worth it to purchase the UDP?
How is the food quality and selections on board, for the included dining options?

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize there was a spectrum of seas thread. The check in and booking of boarding time is the same thing ? Cos I don't see any option to book boarding time. I read some blogs that it opens up 90 days before sail date but that's probably outdated info and not for spectrum..

Regarding the art test , some approved clinics are actually $2x with some as high as $5x -6x. But I wonder if can make it in time for boarding within 1 hr . Skali the clinic damn slow.

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Didn't realize there was a spectrum of seas thread. The check in and booking of boarding time is the same thing ? Cos I don't see any option to book boarding time. I read some blogs that it opens up 90 days before sail date but that's probably outdated info and not for spectrum..

Regarding the art test , some approved clinics are actually $2x with some as high as $5x -6x. But I wonder if can make it in time for boarding within 1 hr . Skali the clinic damn slow.
45 days before sailing to book boarding time. I’m also concerned about the art test timing if we do it ourselves.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Booked 2 connecting balconies for 2A2C at $1712 each stateroom for 3 nights in June

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna book UDP but seems like my kids (both below 12) are charged adult prices too? How efficient is the refundable onboard credit?

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody has tried paying additional for decorations for birthday?
Would it be decorated on the start of the cruise or a particular day of your choosing if the actual birthday is on the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise.

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Would it be decorated on the start of the cruise or a particular day of your choosing if the actual birthday is on the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise.
My understanding is it will be decorated before you board the cruise, but you better call RCI to confirm.

Summer Moon

Reaction score
For JS passengers, is it still worth it to purchase the UDP?
How is the food quality and selections on board, for the included dining options?
In my opinion, UDP is really never worth it. There's soooooo much great food for free :s12: including steaks, pastas, pizzas, Japanese food, fusion stuff. Only Wonderland is whimsical and can't be found on Singapore's main land, so I'd recommend that. Also reviews have been quite consistently good for Wonderland but I find a mixed range of reviews for all the other speciality restaurants so to me it's just not worth the dime.

Summer Moon

Reaction score
Is it confirm that normal guests can enter the Solarium? So far, all I read is Solarium is only meant for Suites for Spectrum.
So far, RC has this rule for most of their ships during the run in China. When they relocate to Singapore or Australia, the rule has always changed. Thankfully.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna book UDP but seems like my kids (both below 12) are charged adult prices too? How efficient is the refundable onboard credit?
No need to buy for them, just buy for the adults, when you board first day and go make bookings tell the ppl you got 2 kids so they can book big enough table.

Botakkid

Reaction score
i saw them doing it on Quantum before. they were still decorating the room when we walked past around 2pm. then it stays on all the way until the cruise ends from the "Happy Anniversary" pasted on the door lol used that sign to see if i was going the right way to my cabin

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
i saw them doing it on Quantum before. they were still decorating the room when we walked past around 2pm. then it stays on all the way until the cruise ends from the "Happy Anniversary" pasted on the door lol used that sign to see if i was going the right way to my cabin
Oh!
So from day 1, the deco stays all the way till cruise end. I think that is a nice start and end feeling.
Ok will be worth paying the 1 time for deco.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.