Royal Caribbean - Spectrum of the Seas

Reaction score
Hi anyone bought the drive n cruise package? Is it difficult to get parking lots and how early should I arrive to ensure avail parking lot?

chococat84

Reaction score
Hi anyone bought the drive n cruise package? Is it difficult to get parking lots and how early should I arrive to ensure avail parking lot?
we drove and parked there for the cruise. we were there early in case the parking lot was packed. reached at about 11am plus and there were ample parking lot. that was on the 16th May (Monday cruise).

SL5737

Reaction score
we drove and parked there for the cruise. we were there early in case the parking lot was packed. reached at about 11am plus and there were ample parking lot. that was on the 16th May (Monday cruise).
Hi, what time is your check in? Thanks

alvintea

Reaction score
"notarise" is the one with passport number & QR code?

I went to Spectrum of the Seas on 12th May and i didnt print anything. The staff will check your TraceTogether App on your phone for the Vaccination Status and PET ART Test Status. They will also check whether the App profile matched your name and NRIC.

ClubABCD

Reaction score
I was on QOTS last yr and will be sailing on SOTS. Bought the UDP on QOTS and will only be keen on a couple of restaurants on SOTS, hence considering whether it’s more worthwhile to get the Key for the 25% speciality dining discount. I’ve some questions and will be grateful if anyone who has just returned from SOTS could help with these:
1. What’s the cover charge (price) at Jamie’s Italian, both lunch and dinner?
2. What’s the cover charge for Chop’s Grill, both lunch and dinner?
2. What’s the cover charge for Teppanyaki?
3. For the price listed in Cruise Planner for Teppanyaki (currently S$74.79), does it cover the most expensive set - Wagyu Beef on the menu? Can order unlimited sets?
4. If using UDP at the Teppanyaki with $10 add-on, can each person order unlimited sets e.g scallops/lobster + wagyu beef + chicken etc? Any limits? Thanks!!

Coffeeboy34

Reaction score
Hi all, can I check if you guys have any review on connecting balcony staterooms?
Are they smaller or bigger than the usual “non-connecting rooms”?

thinking of either booking 2 connecting balcony or 2 separate balcony for my extended family.
Many thanks in advance!

Cosmoliaw

Reaction score
Hi all, can I check if you guys have any review on connecting balcony staterooms?
Are they smaller or bigger than the usual “non-connecting rooms”?

thinking of either booking 2 connecting balcony or 2 separate balcony for my extended family.
Many thanks in advance!
They are unfortunately smaller. You may read the review here: https://www.sgcruisesociety.com/blog/sc-pickyourstateroom-sg2022

It’s at the end of the article. I booked the connecting balcony rooms before reading the article. 😕 Sailing on 16 Jun 22.

Coffeeboy34

Reaction score
They are unfortunately smaller. You may read the review here: https://www.sgcruisesociety.com/blog/sc-pickyourstateroom-sg2022

It’s at the end of the article. I booked the connecting balcony rooms before reading the article. 😕 Sailing on 16 Jun 22.
Oh i think the article was referring to the rooms 240-244 and 640-644 on deck 6-13..

There are other connecting balcony rooms..

Did you book these “to be avoided” rooms? If yes, you can actually call RC to have a change of room

cafelii

Reaction score
Hi all, am cruising in end June.

for those who have came back from SOTC recently or currently on board. Able to share if the refreshment package now includes all non alcoholic drinks from leaf and bean? If possible anyone have pics of the menu? Just want to know what special drinks are available before deciding if want to buy the refreshment package.

what is the difference between main dining room 3 and 4? Do I have to choose a time or can I choose to dine at 3 or 4? How does it work? Read someone mentioned 4 is better than 3??

Thank you

firegal

Reaction score
Hi, can i check if we paid for the internet voom package now, if a cheaper deals comes up, can we cancel our current booking and book the cheaper rate?

any chances of price dropping before the june sail? missed the earlier cheap price.

thanks!

Steorra

Reaction score
Hi, can i check if we paid for the internet voom package now, if a cheaper deals comes up, can we cancel our current booking and book the cheaper rate?

any chances of price dropping before the june sail? missed the earlier cheap price.

thanks!
Yes you can cancel and rebook again via cruise planner.

chococat84

Reaction score
Hi all, am cruising in end June.

for those who have came back from SOTC recently or currently on board. Able to share if the refreshment package now includes all non alcoholic drinks from leaf and bean? If possible anyone have pics of the menu? Just want to know what special drinks are available before deciding if want to buy the refreshment package.

what is the difference between main dining room 3 and 4? Do I have to choose a time or can I choose to dine at 3 or 4? How does it work? Read someone mentioned 4 is better than 3??

Thank you
Hi, from my understanding main dining room 3 is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Main dining room 4 is opened only during dinner time. our traditional dining for dinner is located at dining room 4 for our room.

BACmonster

Reaction score
my check in was at 1.30pm
Hi can i check with you if you were able to check in and go onboard early since you reached at 11 and your check-in time is 1.30pm? Or how long did you wait for it. Thanks for helping out and answering questions after your trip! :)

monoblue

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick reply!

not sure if prices will still drop prior to Jun 9 sailing. prices almost double as of now :(

If you want to get the best deal you will need monitor very closely. Sad to say Royal Caribbean have full control of the items/packages price, and they can change any time they want.

My tip: Good to note that if you want to refund and purchase the same item for better pricing. You can see the cut-off time for item purchase in the footnotes in the Royal Caribbean website. For ref, following is the cut-off time for my booking.

"Online Internet & More reservations for your sailing will be available up until 27-Jun-2022 11:59 PM EDT. If you are within the cut-off time, you will need to make reservations onboard."

chococat84

Reaction score
Hi can i check with you if you were able to check in and go onboard early since you reached at 11 and your check-in time is 1.30pm? Or how long did you wait for it. Thanks for helping out and answering questions after your trip! :)
hi, yea, we manage to start checking in early like slightly before 1pm? we were waiting at the coffee place. when we saw the queue starts moving, we went along. As we were traveling with young children, they allow us to head to the check in area without queueing. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.