Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should do something like KCON

From the start I don't see HPF will be as major and powerful (or maybe cos no JYP artistes are coming at all lol) but why SG organisers don't seem to get this right when doing K-pop events in SG

they are so many cons when the lineups are announced.

wanna one - yes they are your best bet of attracting fangirls to buy tics but they are not permanent group. Like stated earlier they just had their concert here so it makes no sense.

nugu groups which doesnt have strong fanbase here.... ONF, UNB, Momoland etc.... can forget about it. even NCT doesnt have good fanbase here yet.

EXID and AoA - both lost their main vocalist so sure kena affected. If there is still solji and choa I would have already planning to go for Day 2 also.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE win #1 with 'Dance The Night Away' on Show Champion today. congrats

Ottoke

Reaction score
I just realise outside got 1 guy super like Red Velvet, simi sai also link to RV, then calls the other kpop groups trash lol

Ottoke

Reaction score
they are so many cons when the lineups are announced.

wanna one - yes they are your best bet of attracting fangirls to buy tics but they are not permanent group. Like stated earlier they just had their concert here so it makes no sense.

nugu groups which doesnt have strong fanbase here.... ONF, UNB, Momoland etc.... can forget about it. even NCT doesnt have good fanbase here yet.

EXID and AoA - both lost their main vocalist so sure kena affected. If there is still solji and choa I would have already planning to go for Day 2 also.

Wanna One is the Produce 101 male version right? Dunno why but the NAYONA song reminds me of Jo Se-ho lol

I dunno but as much as I hope this event will be a success, I do not think it will be an impact

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
999th day of TWICE DEBUT?! 'SECTION TV' prepared party for TWICE!!

Ottoke

Reaction score
wa lau. this one not fan la. is siao lang :vijayadmin:

Ya hahaha I very lazy to rebut him because I feel no point doing that, not like Sana will fall in love with me if I defend them

He should come to this thread to feel the harmony of girl groups

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Ya hahaha I very lazy to rebut him because I feel no point doing that, not like Dahyun will fall in love with me if I defend them

He should come to this thread to feel the harmony of girl groups

edited for u :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.