Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This summer is getting out of hand......

Red Velvet Confirmed To Join Summer Comeback Rush

Red-Velvet-XPN.jpg

Not complaining :s13:

Groups like Pristin and WKMK totally mia nowadays :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
so its in a open area like that. not in the shop. ..

if go early. should be able to nab some good closeup.

i only reach at 310pm. stand behind the crowd nia. manage to beo her abit. if not beo other pple hp screen. haha

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CHUNG HA - BB + LOVE YOU @ MUSIC CORE

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SEUNGRI - 123 @ MUSIC CORE

To think that this song is initially given to BlackPink......

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet’s Yeri Talks About Being The Oldest Sister Of Much Younger Siblings

Yeri-2-e1532122206141.jpg
Red Velvet’s Yeri shared what it was like to live with three younger siblings at home.

During the July 20 episode of “Secret Sister,” Han Chae Young asked Yeri what it’s like to live with three siblings. Yeri commented, “It’s fun at home. It’s loud and they run around a lot, since they’re kids. They’re 19, 10, and 7 years old [Korean age].”

They then talked about the 13-year age difference between Yeri and her younger sister. Han Chae Young mentioned that the age difference was more like that of an aunt and niece, and pointed out that Yeri’s sister and her son were one year apart.

Yeri then shared more about her youngest sister Chae Eun. Han Chae Young jokingly tried to pass off as Chae Eun’s older sister, despite being old enough to be her mother, which Yeri played along with. When the actress asked her if Chae Eun knew about her, Yeri answered, “Chae Eun and Ye Eun, my 10 year old sister, watch everything I come out on. It’s scary, sometimes they know more about me than myself.”

This episode of “Secret Sister” was Han Chae Young and Yeri’s last together. The two previously bonded over talking about romance and their worries, and Yeri even gifted Han Chae Young with a touching song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.