Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottoke

Reaction score
jtbc quite a lot of good prog (variety and drama)

It's also because of their news programmes also, they break away from the big 3 controlled by the govt

They should be the top cable channel in SK alr

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
go sleep liao

20180713_015910_-1300925840.gif%253B_filename%253Dutf-8%2527%252720180713_015910_-1300925840.gif

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This YT user compiled everything together according to topics - smoking, Kyunghoon’s perverted moments, etc.

Just sharing examples, can find more from the account. :)

Ottoke

Reaction score
This YT user compiled everything together according to topics - smoking, Kyunghoon’s perverted moments, etc.

Just sharing examples, can find more from the account. :)

Haha thanks

Also got Jang-hoon's divorce jokes, his building jokes, Soo-geun's gambling jokes, Sang-min's debt jokes... all making fun non stop lol

Ottoke

Reaction score
오늘도 소중한 추억
ONCE❤️TWICE

#ONCE #원스 #TWICE #트와이스
#DanceTheNightAway
#DanceTheNightAway4thWin

Dio2E2pV4AA5kSs.jpg

Dio2E2qUEAAsjN2.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
Sibeh annoying when certain few races like to upload their language's subs :vijayadmin:

Dont understand why they think its actually a good idea to do that.

I don't even on the subs when watching the performances

Very distracting lol

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't even on the subs when watching the performances

Very distracting lol

Because I watch Sunny Again Tomorrow on KBSWorld...

So I on subs. Then sometimes kena those videos with those viet thai turkish smlj fansubs. Really annoying :s22:

Buay zi dong one

Ottoke

Reaction score
Watched ep 51 of KB, and they made a song sung by Heechul and MKH, and MV featuring Momo with the KB cast. The entire episode is the behind the scenes and the production of the MV and it's damn funny. Despite all the humour, it's actually a gay MV which I think the KB cast purposely made it this way. If not it's actually a sad love song

The song was later released through SM Station Season 1 project

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND Shares Things That Have Changed Since Debut + Thoughts On 1st Solo Concert

GFRIEND13.jpg
GFRIEND talked about things that have changed since debut and what their first solo concert was like in a recent interview with Xportsnews.

When asked if they ever had a dating ban, Sowon said, “From the beginning, [our agency] didn’t forbid us to date, but I’m not thinking about dating right now.”

She continued, “The biggest change is that we got cell phones after two and a half years. In the past, when we went to Busan, we wondered what we should do in the car, but now, we can listen to music on our phones. I feel like the quality of our lives has improved greatly just with music alone. Another big change is that we can meet our friends without our managers.”

Umji added, “The company shares more content than before, so we get more feedback in return and many more things get shared with us. Because our perspectives have broadened, we receive more feedback and can share more opinions.”

Regarding their first solo concert, SinB commented, “We said we wanted to hold a solo concert and after actually holding one, I realized many things. I really felt like I need to make up for certain things, and that I wanted to do better. It was our own time with our fans that was meaningful and made us united. We’re going to hold an encore concert, and we’re making many preparations to show more diverse performances, so please look forward to it.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gugudan SEMINA drop eye contact version of 'Semina' dance practice

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Water Bomb Festival is the best...lol

tumblr_pc89pt3fvZ1qk12q0o1_1280.png

tumblr_pc85ushBSS1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

DioFgjzVMAEr_cl.jpg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunmi performances @ WATERBOMB 2018

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.