Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everytime see this kind of accident news, alway very scare......

Oh My Girl Members Involved In Car Accident

Oh-My-Girl.jpg
Four members of Oh My Girl are recovering from a car accident.

On August 1, the girl group’s agency WM Entertainment shared through an official statement, “On August 1, 2018 at about 4 p.m., while two vehicles were going to the K-Star 2018 Korea Music Festival at Gocheok Sky Dome from a military base event in Hwacheon of Gangwon Province, one of the vehicles with Oh My Girl members Mimi, YooA, Seunghee, and Binnie got in a car accident.”

The statement continues, “There were no major injuries for Mimi, YooA, Seunghee, and Binnie who were in the vehicle, but they are on their way to a hospital by the accident location just in case.”

To ensure that the members are able to recover and receive quick treatment, Oh My Girl will not participate in the 2018 Korea Music Festival.

“We apologize to the audience who was waiting for Oh My Girl’s performance at the K-Star 2018 Korea Music Festival, and we once again express our apologies to the fans who must have been shocked. We will inform fans quickly when the examination results are revealed,” the agency concludes.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they can comeback with another good song

(G)I-DLE Is Gearing Up For Their First Comeback

GI-DLE.jpg
(G)I-DLE will be making their very first comeback soon!

On July 1, it was revealed that the group is currently preparing for their new album, set to be released mid-August.

(G)I-DLE debuted earlier this year in May with “LATATA,” the title track of their first mini album “I Am.” Co-composed and penned by member Jeon Soyeon, the track was a notable success and earned the group their very first music show win just 20 days into their debut. They garnered three music show wins in total with “LATATA.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former Nine Muses member Minha signs with new label Management Bikang

Nine-Muses-minha.jpg
Former Nine Muses member Minha has signed with Management Bikang.

It seems her previous contract with J,Wide-Company has ended after she signed with the label back in August, 2016.

The new label revealed, "We are happy to be together with actress Minha. She is an actress with various colors. We will be supporting her to our fullest potential so that her unique charms can see the light. Please keep showing your interest toward her."

Best of luck to Minha!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G-Friend, LABOUM, & VIXX's Leo reportedly guesting together on special 'Weekly Idol' episode

Leo-laboum-g-friend.jpg
'Weekly Idol' will be hosting a special episode featuring G-Friend, LABOUM, and VIXX's Leo.

The three teams recently wrapped up a joint filming for their 'Weekly Idol' episode, which will reportedly be a special involving guests who are known for their active promotions both in Korea and overseas.

Each of the guest teams recently returned with new music, including Leo's 1st solo mini album 'Canvas', G-Friend with "Sunny Summer", and LABOUM with "Between Us".

You can catch this special 'Weekly Idol' episode on MBCevery1 sometime in mid-August.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KARD give a closer look at 'Ride on the Wind' dance through choreography video

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon for Allure Magazine August Issue

Djd943SU0AAOu4Q.jpg

Djd95XuVAAAUqql.jpg

Djd95zmU4AAuwN8.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why did APINK BOMI burst into tears? ENG SUB • dingo kdrama

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE @ 2018 KOREA MUSIC FESTIVAL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.