Ottoke

Reaction score
99401C4C5B7E02CF1C

Usually Nayeon will pant and feel breathless in real life

She do physical activity after a while will out of breath

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SHA SHA’s Wanlin Is Rushed To The Hospital After Fainting During Comeback Showcase

SHA SHA’s Wanlin was unfortunately rushed to the hospital after fainting during the group’s comeback showcase.

SHA SHA held a comeback showcase for their second single album “What The Heck” on August 23. This was their first comeback since three members had departed from the group in July, and the three new members, Hakyung, Chaki, and Wanlin, were excited to introduce themselves.

Near the end of the showcase, Wanlin suddenly lost consciousness and fainted while on stage. Some of the other members burst into tears as they were shocked by what had happened and were unsure of what to do. MC Ding Dong helped as staff members rushed to the stage to tend to Wanlin.

The showcase was quickly wrapped up as Wanlin was rushed to the hospital. A source from SHA SHA’s agency stated, “Wanlin has not been well since this morning. However, she expressed a strong desire to stand on stage despite not feeling well.” Explaining that the added nerves of the showcase possibly exacerbated her condition, the representative continued to state that they will be providing an update to her condition after she has been examined by doctors at the hospital.

We hope that Wanlin has a speedy recovery and will be posting updates on her condition!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Sun Ho And Kim Sohye Cast As Leading Roles In New Youth Drama

c8857d8ae2124f64a083d33c4af5a9b1.jpeg
Dramax is getting ready to put forth a sweet and inspiring youth drama!

It was recently confirmed that actor Park Sun Ho and I.O.I-member-turned-actress Kim Sohye will be starring in the Dramax original drama “The Greatest Chicken” (literal translation).

The two actors will play an employee of a large corporation who dreams of running a fried chicken restaurant and the owner of a public bathhouse inherited from their grandfather who dreams of becoming a webtoon artist. Park Sun Ho and Kim Sohye are set to bring the story of youth and growth to life with their sweet chemistry.

“The Greatest Chicken” is a joint-project between Korea and Japan and is hoping to create a new Hallyu boom by combining the theme of youths starting their own business with the culture of Korean fried chicken. The drama will begin filming in mid-September and is set to make its premiere later this year.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIA Opens Up About 1st Music Show Win

fd6059a2855845609f609fbe76add9b6.jpeg
On August 21, DIA sat down for an interview and talked about their feelings on scoring their first music show win.

After coming back with their album “Summer Ade” and winning No. 1 on SBS MTV’s “The Show” on August 14 with their title track “WooWoo,” DIA were ecstatic.

Yebin stated, “While on hiatus for 10 months, we prepared hard. We were earnest about our comeback, and we were scared that fans had stopped loving us, but thankfully we were able to win No. 1. It was a win on the first week after our comeback in 10 months. Our album hadn’t even been released. We’re still lacking, but all we could say was ‘Thank you for loving us.'”

Their music show win was especially meaningful for DIA. Huiyeon remarked, “While working on our album, the members felt a lot of pressure. The thought that we would have to promote as if it were our last album was big. That’s why we worked hard, but also felt pressured.” She continued, “Our win on ‘The Show’ was so touching. It was a feeling of achieving something. It became a huge motivation [for us].”

Jooeun followed, “DIA’s first win was so moving. I’m more thankful to fans than I am happy about the win. I saw fans crying while we were on our way back home [after the music show], and my heart hurt. Seeing that they were happier than us and deeply moved, it made me realize that from now on, we would have to become singers that can move fans.”

Jenny responded, “This is DIA’s fourth year. To be honest, if it doesn’t work well even after three years, the feelings of anxiety grow. We did rest during those 10 months, and felt pressured that if it doesn’t work out this time, we would become a group that can’t make it. After winning No. 1, I’ve let go of those thoughts a little, and began to hope that we can do it if we work hard.”

Eunchae said, “When we were announced winners on ‘The Show,’ it didn’t feel real. After giving our award speech, I was nervous and still couldn’t believe it. Our song was played near the ending for the first time, so I cried a lot. That’s when it began to feel real. I feel like we were given this gift to work harder and to be better.”

Somi expressed, “Honestly, there was only a 34-vote difference between us and the other No. 1 contender, VIXX’s Leo. Fans would jokingly say they would get us a No. 1, but I think they worked hard for us. I began to think that I should sing for the fans even more.”

Jenny revealed, “Originally, rather than winning No. 1, we wanted to promote DIA’s name and show off individual members. To be honest, [winning] No. 1 was not a priority. After winning on ‘The Show,’ however, I want to win on a public network as well. I also thought that we would have to raise our goals for our music streaming site rankings.”

DIA was able to keep their winning promise of wearing cat costumes while on stage. This was revealed to be Jung Chaeyeon’s idea. Huihyeon said, “Every time we made a comeback, we would make winning promises, but this is the first time we’ve been able to fulfill it. We made a practical promise, so we did it yesterday as well.”

After reaching their goal of winning No. 1, DIA revealed that their next target was winning on public networks as well. Yebin also stated with a smile, “We want to perform at the year-end award ceremonies, too. We’ve come to have those goals and state-of-minds. I think we’ve had good influences.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovelyz To Be First Guests On KBS’s New Horror-Mystery Variety Show

806c02f92741433e805f2739aac5eed3.jpeg
Lovelyz will be the first celebrities to appear in KBS’s upcoming investigative variety show “Urban Legend”!

The show’s production staff stated, “With how fast things change in the world these days, there are many important stories that we end up missing out on. Through our show, we hope to create a relatable show that uncovers these hidden stories with idols.”

The show will not have a professional MC and will instead have the idols appear on their own to lead the show. Lovelyz is having a busy summer, releasing their summer song “Wag-zak” and appearing in a wide variety of shows.

The first episode of “Urban Legend” featuring Lovelyz will air on September 9 at 11:30 p.m. KST on KBS 2TV.

Source (1)

Original Article:

KBS will be launching a new investigative variety show!

“Urban Legend” is an upcoming program that is described as a “cross-media project,” mixing VR (virtual reality), gaming, mystery, and investigative aspects into one program. It is about uncovering the real mysteries hidden in cities across the country.

While it has horror elements, the show will not feature costumed supernatural entities like ghosts or zombies. It will instead play upon the idea how a person’s imagination can be the scariest thing of all.

Nothing has been revealed in regards to who will appear on the show as of yet. Participants will have to immerse themselves in a false reality, find and make conclusions from clues, and overcome the fear of the unknown in this demanding program.

“Urban Legend” will air on September 9 at 11:30 p.m. KST.

Who would you like to see on this program?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIA Shares What They Want To Do With Their First Pay Check In The Future

7cca59dde0314e24bec3cb9735ad657e.jpeg
DIA talked about their thoughts on their promotions and their hopes for the future in a recent interview with Ilgan Sports.

The group is currently promoting their song “WooWoo,” which was released on August 9. The members said, “Since we’ve made a comeback after a long hiatus, we want to have a lot of chances to be with our fans. We thought a lot while resting for the first time after having promoted for a long period without a hiatus. Work [is better] than a break.”

Leader Huihyeon said that her first priority is raising awareness about DIA, and commented, “Rather than as a solo artist, I want raise awareness as a group.”

The members also shared that they are still getting support from their parents as they aren’t yet receiving payment. However, they said they are having fun working towards success. “We continue to do it because we like dancing, singing, and being cheered on by fans,” they said. “We aren’t making money but it’s good to be on stage.”

When asked what they want to do with their first pay check, the members said, “We want to give presents to our parents. When our friends do part-time jobs and make money for the first time, they give presents to their parents first. We were envious of that.” Huihyeon said, “I’m still receiving an allowance. I want to have a lifestyle where I’m not receiving an allowance.”

The members also named their goals for the future. They said, “We entered the chart with this comeback, but we couldn’t stay on for a long time. We’ll work on a song that matches our style and that can stay on the chart for a while.”

Somyi commented, “I want us to come in first place on a network TV music show.” Jung Chaeyeon added, “I want to have an overseas fan meeting.”

Jung Chaeyeon is currently an MC for the SBS music show “Inkigayo.” She shared, “The networks each have different standards for first place. Sometimes a group that came in first the day before in one place can’t come in first in another. As an MC, I look into who the nominees are and look at the website. I think that ‘Inkigayo’ reflects the digital scores more than physical album scores. As I’m an MC, I want to work hard during promotions and reach No. 1.”

DIA took their first win ever earlier this month on “The Show,” a music show broadcast on the cable channel SBS MTV. Network music shows include KBS’s “Music Bank,” MBC’s “Music Core,” and SBS’s “Inkigayo.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S.E.S's Eugene gives birth to her second daughter

Eugene-ki-tae-young.jpg
It's been revealed that S.E.S's Eugene gave birth to a healthy daughter back on the afternoon of August 18!

Eugene's husband/actor Ki Tae Young's label confirmed the news to media outlets on August 23, adding that both the mother and daughter are healthy. Ki Tae Young also briefly relayed, "I will do my best for my family as a father of two daughter."

Congratulations to the family, and to Rohee for getting a baby sister!

Ottoke

Reaction score
트와이스랜드 갔다올게용!!
Jakarta♡go~ #ASIANA #아시아나

38907171_1133355370136426_2872324284745777152_n.jpg

38866407_1069699973203367_7139082519013490688_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.