Ottoke

Reaction score
Wa wtf look at Nayeon

DlTEZzrUwAE3_Af.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure which award.. But there is one that BlackPink won instead of IOI iirc

Actually BlackPink won most of the rookie/new artist awards back then except for MAMA which they lost out to IOI :s13::s13:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet Talks About “Power Up” Success Being Unexpected And Seulgi Being Body Goals

882d7d8dffab41f7b10788174dee92fa.jpeg
On the August 23 broadcast of the MBC FM4U radio show “Ji Suk Jin’s 2 O’Clock Date,” Red Velvet appeared as guests and talked about the success of their latest comeback with “Power Up.”

Joy said, “We didn’t expect it to be this popular. But my predictions are always off,” to which Seulgi agreed.

Ji Suk Jin added, “Lee Kwang Soo has that kind of character in ‘Running Man,’” and Joy responded, “Hello, I’m the female Lee Kwang Soo, Joy.”

Red Velvet’s Seulgi also responded to rumors that she has one of the best bodies in SM. She said, “That’s really not true. I don’t have abs. They change depending on my condition.”

Yeri disagreed, however. “Seulgi was born with a great stomach. Even if she eats a lot, it won’t go to any weight.” Seulgi said, “That’s true. My waistline is good. By that I mean that I like my waistline.”

When the rest of the members nodded in agreement that Seulgi is, in fact, in the top three of SM, she said, “Really?”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl Shares What They Will Be Releasing Ahead Of Comeback With “Remember Me”

Oh-My-Girl3.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'KCON 2018 THAILAND' reveals full lineup!

misc_1535036274_20180823_kcon.jpg
'KCON 2018 THAILAND' has finally revealed the event's full artist lineup!

The 'KCON' event will be held in Thailand for the first time ever on September 29-30 at the Impact Arena in Bangkok, and the full artist lineup for both days has now been confirmed.

For Day 1, Golden Child, MONSTA X, Sunmi, Stray Kids, Wanna One, Kim Chung Ha, and Nature are performing, and on Day 2, GOT7, The Boyz, The East Light, (G)I-DLE, Pentagon, fromis_9, and VARSITY are set to perform.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually BlackPink won most of the rookie/new artist awards back then except for MAMA which they lost out to IOI :s13::s13:

Means this year is PD48 or Wannacry rookie for MAMA liao

BlackPink debut wasnt that strong of a presence. IOI had more popularity and hype back then imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.