지효랑 정연이가 아까 올린 셀카 너무 못생겼다그래서..#만회스타그램

39099026_1811366892284703_5215576364618350592_n.jpg

38926186_705975303090972_6501148312119279616_n.jpg

39248367_1908142796148665_6905920731767373824_n.jpg

39276580_742805232723181_5154069890318991360_n.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE Talks About Their Success, Their Inspiration, Filming For Their MV, And More

808c4b2fcbee4326955d576680e4eed5.jpeg
(G)I-DLE made their debut last May with “LATATA,” and impressively won their first music show win only 20 days after their debut. (G)I-DLE recently made their first comeback with digital single “HANN,” which found success on many music charts. Written and composed by leader Soyeon, “HANN” expresses the betrayal and loneliness felt after a breakup.

When asked if they could feel their popularity, Soyeon answered, “Ranking on the charts was more memorable than getting first place. It’s because we had talked amongst ourselves and and said we wouldn’t be disappointed if we didn’t chart. When we did actually chart, people around us congratulated us a lot.” Miyeon added, “I went shopping with my mom on my day off, and our song came out in the shopping center. Even though we ranked high, it didn’t feel real, but people sang along to the song. I was so surprised.”

The members then talked about covering BTS’s “Fake Love” as well as flash mobbing in New York. Soojin explained, “We covered BTS and it was really hard as we had to show a lot of power in the small details. Thankfully, Soyeon is good at that so she taught us well and we worked hard to learn it.” Minnie commented, “When we were trainees we always said we wanted to go to New York. We didn’t know we would go so quickly after debuting. It was really cool to see foreigners singing along in Korean and recognizing us.”

As a self-producing idol, Soyeon then shared her inspiration behind their songs, saying, “I write songs thinking about the members a lot, and how to make songs that would fit the members well. The members are my muse.”

She talked more on producing “HANN,” commenting, “This time, there wasn’t a lot of time. We were in the middle of promoting when our comeback date was decided, and I had to write the song in that kind of situation. It would be a lie to say that I didn’t feel pressured.” Soyeon explained that she had thought a lot about whether to write a second “LATATA” or whether a different song could overcome “LATATA.” She continued, “In the end, I wrote what I wanted. I also wanted to write more of what I wanted since I know the members well and what would be good for them. There were good parts as much as there was pressure, so I’m enjoying working on songs.”

The group also explained how Shuhua’s dance solo in “HANN” came to be. Shuhua explained that it had been Soyeon’s idea, who said, “When I first thought of the overall concept for ‘HANN,’ I thought of Shuhua’s calm and mysterious aura. So I put in Shuhua’s dance solo. She previously showed contemporary dance during an evaluation, and I was inspired by that a lot.”

The members then brought up their music video. Soyeon talked about how she had said she wanted to film the music video in a desert when she wrote the song. Though they weren’t able to actually go to a desert, they transformed the set of the music video into a desert. She added, “They added a layer of sand on the set, so it was really hard to dance. We originally had a scene where we put a scorpion on our hand, but it was too wild that day. There were a lot of daring scenes with it but it was edited so that we were just pretending to touch it, so it was a bit regretful.”

When asked how it felt to appear on “Ask Us Anything,” Yuqi commented, “It was an honor to appear on the show. I learned a lot of Korean on the show, and met a lot of seniors that I respect. It was cool and a lot of fun. I’d like to go on the show again with the other members. They took really good care of me.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiffany Discusses Promoting In The U.S. And Future Goals

39eb1c79bda74b6a91c717ce9351314e.jpeg
On August 24, Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany conducted a phone interview with StarNews and shared her thoughts on her American activities and what she’d love to do in the future.

Tiffany is currently signed to Paradigm Talent Agency promoting under the name Tiffany Young. She stated, “I just finished shooting a morning program in L.A. I’m learning step by step. I’m trying to slowly move forward.”

She continued, “I also appeared on iHeartRadio, an Internet live broadcast show. I presented my own cover stage as well. I wanted to showcase a funky version of the track I released in Korea, ‘I Just Wanna Dance,’ as well as my unique musicality. I’m also preparing for TV, radio, and live broadcasts.”

In regards to her American advancement, Tiffany stated, “While promoting as Girls’ Generation, I did have a lot of those thoughts. To be honest, when we had performances in the U.S., there were many great opportunities and I was even able to perform at the Staples Center in my hometown of L.A.” She further said, “I wanted to have more experiences [promoting in America] on my own. The other Girls’ Generation members, as well as my fans, knew of my dreams.”

Tiffany then expressed her gratitude towards her members as she said, “For me, entering America is a new beginning. I think I’ve been able to get to where I am now because the Girls’ Generation members supported me a lot. After being notified that I had been accepted into the acting academy I’m currently attending, I talked a lot about my solo activities with the members. The members had faith in each other. Now I’m just a long ways from [Korea], but we can get together again whenever we want to. Now we’re cheering each other on as we do our individual solo activities. I’m not the type to voice my concerns when I’m having a hard time, but I complained about how hard it was to the members. So the members encouraged me and we told each other to cheer up.”

Tiffany further talked about her members and a possible Girls’ Generation comeback.

Currently, Tiffany has completed her first year at an acting academy in Los Angeles. She said, “I am preparing for my second year courses, but I also have many concerns. My priorities right now are to meet my fans.”

Tiffany has been preparing for fan meetings in Asia that will be held starting September 20 in countries like Thailand and Taiwan. She is also preparing to drop her second single, following the release of her first track “Over My Skin” on June 29.

Tiffany finally added, “I wanted to do American-style pop music, and my current goal is to release a full-length album. I will prepare for it step by step and eventually, I would also love to do a solo tour.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiffany Says She’s Confident Girls’ Generation Will Return With Full Group Comeback

568b1447329c4211a95b36c42b07cf17.jpeg
Tiffany has shared her thoughts on the possibility of Girls’ Generation making a full group comeback in the future.

On August 24, Tiffany conducted a phone interview with StarNews and when asked if she thinks Girls’ Generation will make a comeback, she responded with, “Of course we’re thinking of making a full group comeback.”

Though Tiffany is currently focusing on her solo activities in the United States, she shared that she is always thinking of the other members and showed her affection for them. She said, “All of the members are making time to meet each other and staying in contact. Before, we would be doing both group and solo activities at the same time, but I think now is a time for us to each focus on our solo activities. We’re all trying something new, and I think it’s important for us to have time to showcase that. When the time comes for us to gather again, we’ll definitely do that. We’re just spending some time apart temporarily.”

Tiffany continued to state, “We don’t have an exact date set for a full group comeback for Girls’ Generation.” But she added, “Right now, we’re all focusing on solo activities, and we’re learning so much and getting inspired by what we’re doing. When we get back together again, I believe we’ll be able to take what we’ve learned and be more confident and direct about the messages we want to convey.”

Finally, Tiffany also expressed her desire to be more active in Korea as she said, “I really want to do more domestic activities. If I ever have the chance to greet our Korean fans, I’ll do whatever I can to be there.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Min Young Talks About What Acting Has Done For Her

3c3b24a14ef1442088cd724589920fd4.jpeg
Park Min Young recently shared her thoughts on how acting has had a great influence on her life.

The “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” star sat down for an interview and also participated in a pictorial shot in Paris for the September issue of Grazia.

Through the interview, she said, “I love acting as if it’s a one-sided crush, but I sometimes sulk by myself. There have been times where I’ve been so happy after receiving praise for my work that I would hide myself in my blankets and just cry, but there have also been times where I’ve been terribly hurt.”
As she continued to reminisce on her past, she remarked, “What I gained from acting for more than a decade is a sense of peace towards work. [‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’] ended in favorable light, but rather than continuously enjoying that happiness, I try to push myself more. I want to challenge myself endlessly without just focusing on one character. Because I’ll be acting for the rest of my life, I’m trying to slowly look at things on a long-term basis.”

When asked for about a “small but sure happiness” moment in her life, she responded, “I learned about this word a few days ago. At this moment, I feel happy when there is even one person who listens to my story and understands my heart. If even one person listen to my story and knows what I really mean, I get the power to go one step further even if I’m exhausted.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet Answers The Popular Question “If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone, Who Would It Be?”

b01963ff02584473969e14e5d0595b78.jpeg
On August 23, Red Velvet visited Ji Suk Jin’s radio show “2 O’Clock Date with Ji Suk Jin” to talk about food and what actors they would like to share a meal with.

When talking about who she wants to have dinner with, Yeri stated, “If I can have a meal with Jo In Sung, I am willing to rent out an entire restaurant for the occasion.” In a surprise confession, she shared, “I am always cheering for you. Love you!” In response, Ji Suk Jin talked about his friendship with Jo In Sung, which made Yeri jealous.

Next, Seulgi mentioned how she thought Ha Jung Woo’s acting was amazing. She said, ‘I want to have a meal with him and share life stories.” When asked the same question, Irene picked Han Ji Min. Irene mentioned, “I once saw her talk about how much she likes ddukbokki [spicy rice cakes]. Since I like it as well, I hope there’s a chance we can eat it together.”

In addition to the conversation about food, Irene demonstrated her hometown’s dialect. Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, and Yeri also followed suit and showed off their own interpretation of the popular dialect.

After the show, listeners commented, “can I just be the hot dog lying next to the ddukbokki when they go to eat it,” “at this point, they should just film a ddukbokki ad,” and “ReVel cuties.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Jaekyung photo shoot with Marie Claire magazine

DlVwAV9U8AAZrNZ.jpg

Kim-Jaekyung-2.jpg

Kim-Jaekyung-3.jpg

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LEGOs shared golden fancams of Solji performing with the rest of her EXID members at the group's 1st Japanese live tour

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Summi's newest 'Objet' teaser leads from 'CURVE' to 'BLACK PEARL'

sunmi_1535069120_DlUrn5RU8AAMldS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.