Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Song Joong Ki And Kim Ji Won’s Upcoming Drama Considering Multiple Seasons

0793091df8dc49378c2242000f837204.jpeg
tvN’s upcoming drama “Asadal” (working title) may become a seasonal drama.

According to a report by news outlet Sports Donga, after completing castings, “Asadal” is in discussions to become a seasonal drama. Even from the initial stages of its production, “Asadal” had plans of becoming a seasonal drama, and the staff even proceeded with castings with that possibility. One broadcasting industry source relayed this information and revealed, “It’s still in its production stage and requires necessary discussions. They may withdraw from making the drama a seasonal one during the production process, but at the moment, it is currently in discussion.”

Following these reports, a source from tvN gave an official statement and stated, “The matter of ‘Asadal’ becoming a seasonal drama has not been confirmed. We are considering the possibility of the seasonal format.”

If “Asadal” follows through with change in format, it will become another seasonal historical drama after MBC’s “Chosun Police,” which aired its final season in 2010, and upcoming Netflix original drama “Kingdom” airing this December. This is especially meaningful for tvN as plans to make the network’s previous historical drama “The Three Musketeers” a seasonal drama fell through. tvN has not been able to escape its “historical drama trauma” since.

With the success of “Mr. Sunshine” and hopes for a favorable outcome in upcoming drama “100 Days My Prince,” tvN has gained confidence and is hoping to score big with “Asadal.”

Co-written by Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon of “Tree with Deep Roots” and “Six Flying Dragons,” “Asadal” is a fantasy period drama of power, love, and growth that takes place in the city of Asadal, which is said to have been the capital city of the Gojoseon era.

In the drama, Jang Dong Gun will play Ta Gon, a war hero that leads the city to victory. Song Joong Ki is Eun Sum, who was born with the energy of a blue star that brings disaster, while Kim Ji Won will star as Tan Ya, who was also born with the destiny of the same star.

“Asadal” is set to premiere on tvN in the first half of 2019.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIA Announces Date For Fall Comeback

7adae6ebee8143b29eee8b28706b767d.jpeg
DIA will be making their comeback!

According to the group’s agency, DIA will be making their comeback on November 7. They will be working with Shinsadong Tiger, and will release a “Bo Peep Bo Peep”-like addictive melody for their speedy comeback.

DIA recently won their first music show win since their debut on August 9 with “Woo Woo.” The track was also produced by Shinsadong Tiger and was a part of their mini album “Summer Ade.” Their win was even more touching as ahead of the album’s release, they had shared, “Our hiatus was long, and we had desperate feelings towards our performances, as it might be our last album. We worked hard during our hiatus to fill what we were lacking.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YG Entertainment Releases Statement On Passing Of Eun Ji Won’s Father

c2b57d9885524ed4a8adf15001525b0f.jpeg
SECHSKIES member Eun Ji Won’s father has passed away.

On September 6, his agency YG Entertainment revealed, “The father of SECHSKIES’s Eun Ji Won’s passed away on [September] 5.”

The statement continues, According to the family’s wishes, there will be a private funeral service. Eun Ji Won is currently at the wake by his father’s side. The funeral will be held on [September] 7.”

Eun Ji Won is currently promoting as a member of SECHSKIES and is active in various shows like “Unexpected Q,” “Cart Show 2,” and more.

We offer our sincere condolences to Eun Ji Won and his family.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EXID’s Solji Confirmed To Make Official Return

68ade02e14d04ad28074a503c61e5790.jpeg
EXID’s Solji will be making her long-awaited return!

On September 6, the group’s agency Banana Culture stated, “EXID will be flying to Singapore on September 7 to attend the ‘2018 Hallyu Pop Festival.’ This will be Solji’s first official schedule.”

Previously, Solji was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in December of 2016, and has been on hiatus focusing on her health since. She was unable to participate in EXID’s last three comebacks in April and October of 2017, as well as April of 2018. However, she was able to briefly appear and participate at events such as her agency CEO’s wedding and the Seoul leg of EXID’s Asian tour. She also featured in Primary’s album, and most recently performed with the rest of the group in Japan.

The EXID member also recently held a V Live session, where she shared, “There is a risk of relapse, but I have made a full recovery. I’ve been preparing to return by practicing choreography and such.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GWSN’s Seokyeong Talks About Meeting Fellow “Produce 101” Contestants At “Idol Star Athletics Championships”

40e4b3d1c5a34f12875a0554ed14a1e1.jpeg
GWSN’s Seokyeong recently talked about a heartwarming reunion at “Idol Star Athletics Championships!”

On September 5, the new girl group GWSN held a showcase to promote their debut album “The Park in the Night Part One.” GWSN is a seven-member group created by veteran producer Kim Hyung Suk at Kiwi Media Group.

Seokyeong said, “Three years after appearing on ‘Produce 101’ as an independent trainee, I finally made my debut in a girl group. I’m grateful to have met my members as well as to our producer, who gave us such good songs.”

She added, “Not long ago, we went to the filming for ‘Idol Star Athletics Championships.’ I met a lot of girls who were on ‘Produce 101’ with me there. They told me that they enjoyed our reality program ‘GOT YA GWSN’ and congratulated me on my debut.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eunji releases nostalgic poster for her 2nd solo concert

Eunji_Eunji_1536210257_[%E1%84%8C%E1%85%A5%E1%86%BC%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B3%E1%86%AB%E1%84%8C%E1%85%B5]_%E1%84%8F%E1%85%A9%E1%86%AB%E1%84%89%E1%85%A5%E1%84%90%E1%85%B3_%E1%84%92%E1%85%A8%E1%84%92%E1%85%AA%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A7%E1%86%A8_%E1%84%91%E1%85%A9%E1%84%89%E1%85%B3%E1%84%90%E1%85%A5.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Kwang Soo reportedly not returning for Netflix variety 'Busted' season 2

Lee-Kwang-Soo.jpg
According to an exclusive report on September 6, actor Lee Kwang Soo is unable to film season 2 of Netflix variety series 'Busted' due to other schedules.

One insider revealed, "Original members Yoo Jae Suk, Park Min Young, and Ahn Jae Wook will be returning for 'Busted' season 2, while Lee Kwang Soo will be leaving the show."

Filming for 'Busted' season 2 is set to kick off next month. If the above statement is true, it indicates that other original cast members of the show including Kim Jong Min, EXO's Sehun, and Gugudan's Kim Se Jung are still discussing the matter of appearing on season 2. The report also stated that the show will be seeking to replace Lee Kwang Soo's role.

'Busted' season 2 is set to premiere some time in early 2019.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R&B queen Gummy shares a killer cover medley of Lee Hi, BTS, Heize, and more

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apink @ Incheon Airport off to Singapore for 'Hallyu Pop Fest 2018'

DmXoIdTVsAAjRN2.jpg

DmXoJX_UUAAL9zb.jpg

DmXoJ6ZUUAAVThN.jpg

DmXoK02U0AEc-bL.jpg

DmXoM2yVAAAPgmq.jpg

DmXoNWrUwAU-UDZ.jpg

DmXoLy1U4AAp6C6.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T-ARA's Hyomin for Female Apparel GGPX's 2018 Fall Collection

DmXrN00UcAIHt61.jpg

DmXrO4iVsAEVg8B.jpg

DmXrPWdVsAAl_o7.jpg

DmXrQEOVsAAfTsq.jpg

DmXrQS-UUAA4qWg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gugudan @ Incheon Airport off to Singapore for 'Hallyu Pop Fest 2018'

DmXukLtU8AAmiEk.jpg

DmXue9NUcAAzJ71.jpg

DmXufxDVsAAZdkX.jpg

DmXugiUUcAAMlqy.jpg

DmXuhIEUcAE94nz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.