Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nicole(니콜) - YOU.F.O | Show! MusicCore | MBC220806방송​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[LIVE] YENA (Choi Yena) - SMARTPHONE | Who wants to play with hero YENA? 😜👍 | PLY LIVE​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Watch: All 8 Members Of Girls’ Generation Get Savage In Hilarious Preview For “Knowing Bros”​

Girls’ Generation isn’t holding back on the next episode of JTBC’s “Knowing Bros” (also known as “Ask Us Anything”)!

On August 6, the popular variety show aired a sneak peek of its upcoming episode, which will feature all eight members of Girls’ Generation as guests.

In the newly released preview, the idols jokingly bicker with the “Knowing Bros” cast. When Kang Ho Dong complains, “You never called me even once,” Sunny playfully retorts, “At least we came [today]!” Later, Super Junior‘s Kim Heechul asks Taeyeon to compare “Knowing Bros” to her variety show “Amazing Saturday,” saying, “It’s really different from [Shin] Dong Yup‘s style, right?” Taeyeon responds by joking, “Ho Dong’s voice is too loud.”

As the Girls’ Generation members continue to fire savage remarks at the cast, Heechul jokes, “They’ve become too fierce.”

However, it isn’t just the “Knowing Bros” cast at which Girls’ Generation takes aim—they also go after their own bandmates, cracking everyone up with their behind-the-scenes stories and their hilarious impressions of one another.

When it’s time to reveal Girls’ Generation’s choices for their partners, Seo Jang Hoon proves unexpectedly popular, leading Heechul to ask in surprise, “Why?!” and Seohyun to exclaim, “This makes no sense.” Sunny then complains, “I want to change my pick!” and Hyoyeon chimes in, “Can’t I change [my choice of partner] now?”

The preview ends with the group performing their brand-new title track “FOREVER 1.”

Girls’ Generation’s episode of “Knowing Bros” will air on August 13 at 8:40 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the fun new preview below!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Watch: ITZY Talks About Being Inspired By Red Velvet’s Joy And Zico + Covers “Artist”​

ITZY dished on finding inspiration in Red Velvet’s Joy and Block B’s Zico on “Knowing Bros” (“Ask Us Anything”)!

On the August 6 episode of the JTBC variety show, ITZY’s Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna appeared as guests alongside Zico, whom they met for the first time that day.

When the cast asked ITZY to share their thoughts on guesting on the show together with Zico, Yeji mentioned that they’d used him as an artistic reference while working on their music in the past. The ITZY leader went on to reveal that one specific line from “DALLA DALLA” had been influenced by Zico’s rapping style in particular: Yeji’s iconic “My life/I’ll live it however I want/Don’t try to stop me” from after the song’s first chorus.

Yeji recalled, “The producer [of the song] told me, ‘I’d like you to rap this part like Zico.'” At the “Knowing Bros” cast’s request, Zico then rapped ITZY’s famous line on the spot.

Afterwards, Yuna explained that because Zico had been a major influence on their music early on in their career, they wanted to thank him with a live cover of one of his songs. The three ITZY members then put their own spin on Zico’s 2017 hit “Artist.”

Later on in the show, Chaeryeong shared that she had turned to Joy for inspiration while preparing for their recent comeback with “SNEAKERS.”

When Super Junior‘s Kim Heechul asked what they considered the hardest part of their promotions for the song, Chaeryeong replied, “Practicing smiling.” She went on to explain that in contrast to ITZY’s powerful and hard-hitting songs from the past, “SNEAKERS” is an upbeat track that requires them to keep cheerful smiles on their faces throughout the performance, no matter how physically demanding the choreography gets.

“Up until now, if our choreography was difficult, we let that show on stage while we were performing,” said Chaeryeong. “But now, even if our choreography is difficult, we can never let that show in our expressions, no matter what.”

Chaeryeong added that she had watched a lot of videos of senior artists in order to perfect her smile during performances, naming Joy in particular as her biggest source of inspiration. “Red Velvet’s Joy has an especially pretty smile, and she looks so natural and so pretty when she smiles,” she explained.

Chaeryeong-Joy-scaled.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Girls' Generation dominate iTunes charts worldwide with long-awaited comeback album 'FOREVER 1'​

Shortly after its global release, Girls' Generation's long-awaited comeback album 'FOREVER 1' immediately entered iTunes charts in various countries across the globe.

The girl group swept the top of the global chart, debuting at #1 on the worldwide iTunes album chart and entering the European iTunes album chart at #3 with their seventh full-length album.

Furthermore, 'FOREVER 1' hit #1 on iTunes 'Top Album' chart in a total of 31 countries, including Sweden, Finland, Singapore, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Japan, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, India, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Macau, Thailand, and Brunei.

In addition, the album landed atop the digital album sales of China's largest music platform QQ Music. It also ranked #1 on Recochoku's daily album chart in Japan, proving its massive global popularity.

Domestically, the album's title track "FOREVER 1" has been ranked at the top of various domestic music charts, including Bugs and Vibe, since its release.

Congratulations to Girls' Generation!

1659796909-c8a1b0bee342c5556813431155f01b4c5197dd913cac5cd8094b5db9199fd7dc.JPG

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Girls' Generation reveals Yuri, YoonA, Sooyoung, and Seohyun's dazzling 'Gee' concept photos​

Girls' Generation revealed Yuri, YoonA, Sooyoung, and Seohyun's "Gee" concept photos ahead of the release of the 'FOREVER 1' physical album.

On August 7th at midnight KST, the OG K-pop queens once again stunned the internet with concept photos ahead of the release of their 7th full physical album. This time, the girls continued their recreation of the "Gee" concept photos.

While Girls' Generation already digitally released their 7th full album 'FOREVER 1,' the album's physical copy will be available on August 8th.

1659800216-fzfd-bxvuaaw-ok.jpg
1659800217-fzfc4zhucaagbsq.jpg
1659800217-fzfdl-puiai-2tn.jpg
1659800218-fzfejviuuaaa8j4.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

WSG Wannabe end their 4-month journey together with tears​

On the August 6th episode of MBC's 'Hangout with Yoo', the second half of WSG Wannabe's concert was aired. On this day, the members sang their song "When I Close My Eyes" together as their last performance. Yoon Eun Hye was the first to shed tears and other members followed as they bid farewell to their group project.

WSG Wannabe was a 12-member project group consisting of actresses and idols. Following the last episode of WSG Wannabe, 'Hangout with Yoo' will take a 3-week long hiatus until September 3rd.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

NewJeans' 'Attention' tops Korean Spotify's 'Weekly Top Song' chart; other tracks land within top 15​

On August 7 KST, it was confirmed that "Attention" landed the #1 position on Korean Spotify's 'Weekly Top Song' chart (July 29 - August 4). The other tracks on NewJeans' self-titled debut album also charted within the top 20, with "Hype Boy" ranking at #3, "Cookie" at #7, and "Hurt" at #15.

"Attention" also set a new record on the MelOn chart. The song climbed to #9 on the MelOn Daily Chart on August 5, which is the shortest record of entering the top 10 among the debut songs released by girl groups in the past three years. On August 6, it climbed three places to #6 on the daily chart, settling in the top 10 for two days in a row. "Hype Boy" and "Cookie" showed an upward trend as they ranked at #21 and #85 on the daily charts for August 6, and "Attention" rose to #3 on the real-time chart at 11 PM that day on the 6th, setting its own best record.

Meanwhile, NewJeans released their debut album 'NewJeans' on August 1 and started full promotional activities starting with Mnet's 'M Countdown' on August 4. NewJeans will also be performing on SBS's 'Inkigayo' later today.

1659850318-newjeans.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[#Irene's Walk and Holiday] Week 1 Highlight EP02 | “I’m sorry, but I can’t go anywhere alone🤖” Gilchi Bae Joo-hyeon’s grand airport escape! #IRENE (SUB)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[#Irene's Walk and Holiday] Week 1 Highlight EP01 | Backstage Irene ♥ | #IRENE (SUB)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[FM_1.24] Behind the scenes of immortal masterpieces​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

YENA(최예나) - 2nd MINI ALBUM [SMARTPHONE] Album Jacket Behind​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

YENA(최예나) - 'SMARTPHONE' M/V Behind​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Energy Efficient! NZ (Net-Zero) Challenge 💚 WJSN - We are the NZ (Net-Zero) Generation🌱

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

220806 OH MY GIRL Real Love, Dolphin @ Gwanghwamun Square Bitmorak​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PURPLE KISS(퍼플키스) - Nerdy @인기가요 inkigayo 20220807​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CSR(첫사랑) - Pop? Pop!(첫사랑) @인기가요 inkigayo 20220807​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hezz(홍의진) - Churup! @인기가요 inkigayo 20220807​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
STAYC(스테이씨) - BEAUTIFUL MONSTER @인기가요 inkigayo 20220807

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.