Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

“Squid Game” Surpasses 111 Million Viewing Households​

It looks like the popularity of “Squid Game” isn’t going to die down anytime soon!

“Squid Game” is a Netflix original series about a mysterious survival game with a reward of 45.6 billion won (approximately $40 million) on the line. 456 money-hungry participants wind up joining the game – only to learn that there is much more at stake than just the prize money.

On October 13, Netflix revealed that 111 million Netflix subscribers around the world have watched “Squid Game.”

Since its premiere on September 17, “Squid Game” has been receiving love from all over the globe, including Brazil, France, India, and Turkey. It topped “Today’s Top 10” chart in 94 countries, and in the United States, it topped “Today’s Top 10” chart for 21 consecutive days.

Kim Min Young, Vice President, Content (APAC ex-India) at Netflix, commented, “When Netflix started investing in Korea in 2015, our goal was to present world-class Korean content for fans who love Korean shows, not only in Asia, but around the world. ‘Squid Game’ turned our dream into a reality.”

She added, “When the story that director Hwang Dong Hyuk had envisioned for a long time could not be made anywhere, Netflix believed that the charm of ‘Squid Game’ could surely shake the hearts of fans in Korea as well as around the world.”

The cast of “Squid Game,” including Lee Jung Jae, Park Hae Soo, Wi Ha Joon, and Jung Ho Yeon, recently made an appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

dummy.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Secret Number releases a short video titled “Secret Spoiler #01”​

On October 13 KST, Secret Number released a short video titled “Secret Spoiler #01”. The video gave us a dark room with a lit table that showed two members playing Poker (one being JINNY).

It gives a clue that things aren’t what they seemed when Jinny was stopped when she thought she won. Then they showed the 10/27 date, which is their comeback day.

This video is making fans very excited. We hope to see more people enjoy this ride.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IU goes to the movies to find love in the latest teaser photo for her digital single 'Strawberry Moon'​

The singer has been releasing various teaser photos ever since she made the announcement of the release of this digital single. On October 13 at midnight KST, IU dropped a new teaser image. In this image, she is seen at the theater and is ready to find love.

IU's digital single 'Strawberry Moon' will be released on October 19 at 12 am KST. Check out the teaser image below, and stay tuned for more teasers coming ahead.

1634053151-image.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CL drops a moving teaser for the upcoming release of her album 'ALPHA'​

Last week, she unveiled the tracklist revealing the titles of all the songs to her album. According to the tracklist, 'ALPHA' will include 11 tracks in total, including "Spicy" and "Lover Like Me" as the first two songs of the songs followed by "Chuck," "Kai," "Let It," "Tie a Cherry," "Paradise," "My Way," "Siren," "HWA," and "5 STAR."

On October 13 at midnight KST, CL released a moving teaser photo counting down to the release of her album. CL's upcoming album will be released on October 20 at 1 PM KST, and October 19 at 9 PM PST. So mark your calendars and don't miss the release of 'ALPHA.'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Clarins Korea uploads new photos of their brand ambassador Oh My Girl's Arin​

Clarins is a cosmetics company founded in Paris. In addition to manufacturing and selling skincare and makeup products, the company is also a major player in the spa and well-being sector. They operate in over 150 countries with the Clarins and My Blend brands and is Europe's number one luxury skincare brand.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JESSI and the Street Woman Fighter dance crews display their powerful dancing in ‘Cold Blooded’ MV​

The MV for Jessi's song, 'Cold Blooded,' has now been released. This MV features her and the dance crews from Mnet's 'Street Woman Fighter' dancing together.

The girls show their complete confidence and swagger in their fierce energy and movements. Matching the bold nature of the song. Their synchronization and synergy of all the dancers and Jessi make this performance even more powerful!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Instiz plans to include Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube Music on iChart and count towards all-kill and perfect all-kill​

Instiz recently announced through their official social media that they plan to include the combined rankings from Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube Music on iChart and have these charts count towards all-kill and perfect all-kill.

iChart is the comprehensive music chart that reflects the ranking results of K-Pop artists across all major music stream platforms. They combine the ranking results from major South Korean music charts such as Melon, Genie, FLO, VIBE, and Bugs.

Soon, iChart will be taking data from Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube Music and reflect the results in their all-kill and perfect all-kill ranking. Now K-pop fans from all across the world would be able to have influence over the all-kill and perfect all-kills once Instiz begins to include the ranking from the three major streaming sites used by international fans.

1634070204-untitled-1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Minhwan & Yulhee share adorable photos from their 'first date in forever'​

On October 12, Yulhee shared the sweetest selcas of her and her husband, F.T. Island's Minhwan!

In her latest Instagram post, Yulhee wrote, "The first date with just the two of us in seriously foreverrr," alongside a series of couple photos taken on the beach, on a somewhat cloudy day. The young couple garnered attention for their idol visuals, despite the fact that they are parents of three!

Meanwhile, the Minhwan-Yulhee couple is currently appearing on KBS2's 'Mr. House Husband' season 2, showcasing their family life.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

'2021 Hanbok Ambassador' Hyosung demonstrates the classic beauty of winter hanbok styles in 'Mag & Jina'​

Singer/actress Hyosung, currently serving as the '2021 Hanbok Ambassador' appointed by South Korea's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, showcased the grace and elegance of winter hanbok styles in a pictorial with 'Mag & Jina'.

Earlier this year, Hyosung was selected as the '2021 Hanbok Ambassador' for her well-known love of hanbok, promoting Korea's traditional clothing through various activities. For this 'Mag & Jina' pictorial, Hyosung donned on various styles of winter hanbok, ranging from traditional pieces to more modern designs.

During her interview, Hyosung discussed her love and appreciation toward hanbok, commenting, "Once I put on hanbok, I fix my stance and my attitude before I realize I am doing it. Hanbok allows me to carry myself in a neat manner. It is clothing that carries the weight of our ancestors' traditions and their mindsets, and the precious beauty of that is the true charm of hanbok."

Regarding tips for choosing modern hanbok styles which suit one's everyday needs, Hyosung stated, "My tips for choosing the modern hanbok that fits your lifestyle is to prioritize comfort, and seek designs that are not extravagant."

Check out Hyosung's elegant 'Mag & Jina' pictorial, below.

1634089751-103bcff7-2852-4df6-af40-de77d0c54d9f.jpg
1634089752-f067707d-3b31-4581-8c91-86c3a4173c79.jpg
1634089760-4427b9f1-0987-4cd9-9fa7-3cf355c3bba1.jpg
1634089760-958844af-27a6-49f8-8334-c60dd1426d17.jpg
1634089768-807c5fbb-7dc1-4381-b9f5-a375d9ff643d.jpg
1634089768-094c3272-789f-4f51-b90b-e1013318a2f9.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lovelyz's Seo Ji Soo tells fans that the group has done 'all they can' to ask for a comeback + members' contracts due to expire next month​

On October 12, Lovelyz member Seo Ji Soo held a voice-only 'V Live' broadcast, where she chatted with fans casually.

However, the casual chat soon took a more sorrowful tone. First, Seo Ji Soo mentioned that she recently finished filming a personal v-log, saying, "Since it's been so long since you all have had a chance to see us, I wanted to show you something. So I filmed a v-log. But there are so few people working in the editing department, that I don't know when it will be uploaded. Probably by the time you all forget that I even mentioned this."

In response to fans' comments asking why Lovelyz have not had a comeback in such a long time, Seo Ji Soo cautiously began, "When will I be able to see you. It's disappointing." She continued, "We have tried all we can. We told them that we wanted to release an album. It's not that we did not tell them such and such things that we wanted. We did not hold back. This is our lives we are talking about, and to just waste so much of our lives like this is frustrating and we feel sorry to our fans."

Seo Ji Soo also added on, "I just want you all to know that we aren't just waiting around without taking action. I know that you are having a hard time. It must be frustrating, but right now, it's not a situation where we can speak up too frankly."

Meanwhile, earlier this month, Lovelyz member Jin also shared a cryptic message on her Instagram. She wrote, "These days, I forget my profession. If you just look at my Instagram, I'm a food vlogger." The post has since been deleted from Jin's account.

The last time Lovelyz promoted with a new album was in September of last year, with their 7th mini album 'Unforgettable'. It's also notable to note that Lovelyz, who debuted in November of 2014, will be facing contract renewals next month.

1634098575-20210622-seojisoo.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SBS curtly responds 'unconfirmed' to questions on Ahn Yu Jin's return as MC of 'Inkigayo'​

It's been approximately 4 weeks since former IZ*ONE member Ahn Yu Jin was discharged from the COVID-19 care facility, after her complete recovery from the virus last month.

However, the idol still has not returned to her position as the female MC of SBS's 'Inkigayo'. Numerous fans have been demanding an explanation from both SBS as well as from Ahn Yu Jin's agency, Starship Entertainment. In response to questions regarding when fans can expect to see Ahn Yu Jin return to 'Inkigayo', a representative of SBS gave a curt and vague answer, "It's unconfirmed."

Starship Entertainment has responded in a similar matter, stating, "We are currently moving forward with schedules with the artist's health in mind."

Since Ahn Yu Jin tested positive for COVID-19 in early September, SBS's 'Inkigayo' has invited various female idols as special MCs to fill in for her place, including STAYC's Sieun, Jeon So Mi, ITZY's Yuna, and more.

What's puzzling fans the most is that Ahn Yu Jin has been active on Instagram since her COVID-19 recovery, sharing photos with fans. Some are still putting forward opinions that the idol may be experiencing side effects even after her recovery, while others are criticizing SBS and Starship Entertainment for their poor management of the situation.

1634101027-20211012-ahnyujin.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TWICE's 'The Feels' rises to #3 on Billboard Japan's 'Hot 100'​

According to Billboard Japan's 'Hot 100' update on October 12, TWICE's 1st English single "The Feels" has risen to #3, after debuting at #29 last week!

"The Feels" has now become TWICE's 12th song to enter the top 3 on Billboard Japan's 'Hot 100'. What's more is that "The Feels" is not available on some Japanese music streaming platforms.

Meanwhile, TWICE will be releasing their 3rd full album 'Formula of Love: O+T=<3' on November 12 at 12 AM EST.

1634097698-img-20211012-232054.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ITZY to begin promoting B-side track 'Swipe'​

According to reports on October 13, ITZY will start off promoting "Swipe" from their first full-length album 'Crazy in Love' on Mnet's 'M! Countdown' on October 14.

"LOCO", the title song of 'Crazy in Love', previously ranked 10th on the Billboard 'World Digital Song' music chart.

1634111462-20211013-itzy.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(G)I-DLE's Miyeon to star in upcoming web drama 'Adult Trainee'​

According to reports, 'Adult Trainee' is a 7-episode series produced by CJ ENM and DK E&M about teenagers growing up. Miyeon is playing the character of Yura, who recently broke up with her boyfriend.

The series is said to break away from the typicality of high-teen dramas, and it's said to portray the stories of teenagers in 3 different chapters.

1634113062-20211013-miyeon.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LIGHTSUM open the door in 'VIVACE' MV​

In the MV, LIGHTSUM open the door to a completely different world full of reflections and more. "VIVACE" is the title song of their second single album 'Light a Wish', and the lyrics are about finding your destiny.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dream Note reveal track list for single album 'Dreams Alive'​

1634119800-20211013-dreamnote.jpeg

The track list features the title song "Ghost", "Night", and "More Than Today". 'Dreams Alive' is Dream Note's fourth single album, and it's set to drop on October 26 KST.

This is Dream Note's first comeback since their single album 'Dream Wish' in January of 2020.

Stay tuned for updates on Dream Note's 'Dreams Alive'!

vvq7m307n6t71.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ITZY「永東大路K-POPコンサート」に出演!ステージのハイライト映像を大公開​

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.