Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TRI.BE release a special winter song 'Santa For You'​

Rookie girl group TRI.BE has prepared a surprise little gift for music listeners, in light of the upcoming year-end holidays!

On November 25, TRI.BE released a special digital single titled "Santa For You" as a lovely winter treat. The track contains a comforting message for its listeners with its lyrics, assuring anyone that they can cry if they want to, and TRI.BE will be there for you.

The cover art for TRI.BE's "Santa For You" was personally drawn by member Kelly, while leader Songsun participated in writing and composing the single.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

K-Pop idols become one big family in first teaser for 'My K-Star Family'​

Discover Channel Korea's brand new variety series 'My K-Star Family' is premiering next week!

In 'My K-Star Family', a cast made up of former and current K-Pop idols from all generations will come together to form one big, open family, spending time together and getting to know one another. The 12-member cast is headed by 1st-generation idol g.o.d's Son Ho Young, as well as Super Junior's Yesung, Wonder Girls's Yubin, BTOB's Eunkwang, former IOI member Lim Na Young, The Boyz's Hyunjae, former IZ*ONE member Kang Hye Won, AB6IX's Lee Dae Hwi, WayV's Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang, and child actor Kim Kang Hoon.

What kind of family will these K-Pop sunbaes and hoobaes form? You can find out when 'My K-Star Family' premieres on Discovery Channel Korea next week on December 1 at 9:30 PM KST! Discovery Channel Korea is also available via streaming platforms like SK Olleh TV, LG U+, and more.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

A Pink announce upcoming fan meeting event 'Pink Eve' in celebration of their 10th debut anniversary​

On November 25 KST, IST Entertainment stated, "On December 31, A Pink will be holding their 2021 A Pink fan meeting 'Pink Eve' inside Daeyang Hall at Sejong University."

In the teaser poster for their upcoming fan meeting, A Pink were seen enjoying a party with confetti in celebration of their 10th debut anniversary. Wearing bright pastel-toned mini skirts and fancy stylings, the A Pink members displayed their lovely smiles and oustanding beauty. Many look forward to A Pink's first stage together as one complete group, after taking one year to focus on individual activities.

Meanwhile, ticket reservations for the event will be made available in advance for fanclub members through Interpark Ticket from December 3-4. For non-members, ticket reservations will be made available on December 7. A Pink's fan meeting event will be held both offline and online on December 31 at 7PM KST.

1637818501-ffbctlmakaihtrc.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mnet raises anticipation for new show 'Street Dance Girls Fighter' with first official poster​

On November 25 KST, Mnet unveiled the official poster for their upcoming dance competition program 'Street Dance Girls Fighter,' reviving the premise of the hit program 'Street Woman Fighter' with teenage female dance crews. The poster features the leaders of the 'Street Woman Fighter' dance crews who have returned as judges. The returning cast also includes idol Kang Daniel, who will be reprising his position as MC.

Meanwhile, the first episode of 'Street Dance Girls Fighter' airs on November 30.

Check out the full poster below!

1637821332-streetdancegirlsfighter.jfif

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lee Mi Joo to join as Boom, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, and Nuksal as an MC of variety show 'Who Am I'​

The former Lovelyz member will be joining television personality Boom, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, and rapper Nuksal as the MCs of Channel S's new original program 'Time to Find Me – Who Am I.'

'Who Am I' will show viewers the 'new side of the star they like' in various ways – showing the star's daily life, sharing observations from those close to them, and having them psychologically analyzed by experts. The program will also incorporate the internationally popular MBTI analysis to provide additional fun.

1637826917-mijoo-collage-1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kep1er's Hikaru & Chaehyun dazzle with their classy, elegant charms for 'Dazed'​

Prior to their highly-anticipated debut, the girls of Kep1er will be featured in the December issue of 'Dazed' magazine, posing for their first ever group pictorial. While fans eagerly wait for the publication of the latest 'Dazed' issue, the magazine has decided to release previews of Kep1er's pictorial each day from November 22-26, at 2PM and 10 PM KST.

The full December issue of 'Dazed' magazine will be out in Korea on November 27.

Check out today's members Hikaru and Chaehyun, below!

1637823413-fe9fce-auaizawz.jpeg
1637823413-fe9fce8amaamkdd.jpeg
1637823433-ffa8ulaaaaa3kpk.jpeg
1637823433-ffa8ulcaqaai-sj.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

'Street Woman Fighter' crew Holy Bang to perform at the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards​

The dance crew, who famously won Mnet's dance battle competition 'Street Woman Fighter,' will be performing a celebratory special stage at the event later this week. Other previously announced performers include Oh My Girl and Forestella.

1637830638-holybang.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[고장난노래방] Billlie(빌리) - RING X RING│통컬이 괴롭힌다? 오히려 좋아💜🤍/연합뉴스통통컬처​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[CHANNEL_9] fromis_9 (프로미스나인) '채널나인' EP.15 열정 넘치는 광고_9📺 Part.1​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JYPn’s Lily And Haewon Prove Their Power Vocals In Cover Of Destiny Child’s “Survivor”​

JYPn is the working name for the new girl group set to debut at JYP Entertainment in February 2022. JYPn has introduced its members—Lily, Haewon, BAE, Sullyoon, Kyujin, Jiwoo, and Jinni—through “qualifying” cover videos. The girls have also showed off their chemistry, vocals, and performance skills in various unit cover videos.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

“Search: WWW” Co-Stars Im Soo Jung And Lee Da Hee Show Love For Each Other Through Drama Support​

Search: WWW” co-stars Im Soo Jung and Lee Da Hee have shown off their long lasting friendship!

On November 25, Lee Da Hee shared photos of herself with a coffee truck from Im Soo Jung. She captioned the post, “My love, my forever jjokkomi [a colloquial term for small person in Korean] Soo Jung. Thanks to you, the set was warm today. I love you. After filming, I’m running to go watch ‘Melancholia.’ See you soon.”

Im Soo Jung commented on the post, “I love you. My Da Hee, stay strong!!”

On the banner for the coffee truck, Im Soo Jung wrote, “To my Cha Hyun who I love, I’m coming too! To the ‘Island’ you’re on,” then signed off “JJokkomi Soo Jung.”

Through her Instagram Story, Lee Da Hee shared another photo of the truck with the caption, “It was a coffee truck that was so pretty like you.” She also uploaded proof that she was tuned into the latest broadcast of “Melancholia.” She captioned the photo “Yoon Soo,” with a crying emoji.

31.jpg
21.jpg

The two actresses co-starred in the 2019 tvN drama “Search: WWW” as successful and competitive career women Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) and Cha Hyun (Lee Da Hee). Lee Da Hee is currently filming the fantasy drama “Island” where she portrays a third-generation chaebol and teacher Won Mi Ho. Im Soo Jung is currently starring in tvN’s “Melancholia” as Ji Yoon Soo, a passionate math teacher.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(G)I-DLE’s Jeon Soyeon, Ock Joo Hyun, Aiki, And Producers Share Why They Wanted To Work On “My Teen Girl”​

On November 25, MBC’s new audition program “My Teen Girl” held a press conference with producing director (PD) Park Sang Hyun, chief producer (CP) Kang Young Sun, Ock Joo Hyun, Aiki, and (G)I-DLE’s Soyeon.

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri is also part of the cast, but did not attend because she had come into contact with a COVID-19 case and had to quarantine while waiting for her test results.

“My Teen Girl” is an audition show consisting of 83 students who dream of becoming idols with the aim of winning the hearts of global audiences. Yoon Kyun Sang is the MC and the students will be divided into Grades 1-4, with each class having its own homeroom teacher: Ock Joo Hyun, Yuri, Aiki, and Soyeon.

kang-young-sun-my-teen-girl.jpeg

Asked what set “My Teen Girl” apart from other idol audition shows, CP Kang Young Sun said, “If we speak of idol auditions as a genre, then we’re still infants. MBC’s variety department has made some amazing content and I have faith that it will continue to do so. People think that Mnet is the only place where idol audition shows happen, and that’s true right now. But K-pop is becoming a global phenomenon. If MBC, which is one of the strongest content makers in Korea, is successful in stepping into this market, then it can pursue production on a global level. This isn’t just an MBC project. We’re also partnering with Naver and PD Han Dong Chul’s new production company, Funky Studio.”

The CP continued, “It’s not that we’re breaking free of the trademarks of the genre of audition shows. We gave fans a chance to connect with the contestants through the prequel content in September, as well as a chance for contestants to appeal to the audience. If you’ve seen the theme song, you’ll know that all 83 students have a chance to stand out. It’s impossible for an audition show to divide its attention equally. Some people are born with amazing voices, talent, and charisma. But at the very least, a race should start with everyone on the same footing. We’re doing our best to make this a chance to grow for all the students, from the eliminated contestants to those who debut.”

ock-joo-hyun-my-teen-girl.jpeg

Ock Joo Hyun, a musical actress and singer who rose to fame in the first-generation girl group Fin.K.L, said, “At first, I felt intimidated. I have performances scheduled for the end of the year, and I didn’t want to do it halfheartedly. But once I decided to appear, I went all-in. I want to be a teacher who can make good memories with her students.”

She added, “The PD said that it’s a ‘spicy’ show, but I was really concerned that the students might be hurt from that kind of ‘spiciness.’ I spoke with the students after the first recording, and it wasn’t bad. They’d all been training for a while. There were a few who were disappointed. If I wasn’t the homeroom teacher, I wouldn’t have been so concerned. It’s the first time that there’s been a ‘teacher’ role in an audition show. I thought a lot about what I would teach my class. Fin.K.L wasn’t a hardcore dance group, we had very simple movements. But the times have changed and now kids dance to the point of wearing out their joints. I wondered what I had to contribute to these kids. I figured that they might have a hard time mentally, so I tried to focus on that.”

aiki-my-teen-girl.jpeg

Aiki and Soyeon both have experience on Mnet survival shows, from “Street Woman Fighter” to “Produce 101” to “Unpretty Rapstar.” Aiki said, “I wanted to be the kind of homeroom teacher that the kids would need.” She joked, “I also had the attitude of, ‘It’s your turn to go through this.'” More seriously, she added, “Since I’m a dancer and not a girl group member, I thought a lot about how to show the students’ appeal from a viewer’s perspective.”

gi-dle-jeon-soyeon-my-teen-girl.jpeg

Soyeon said, “This is my fourth time on a survival show. I was a contestant before, so I understand how the students feel. I want to share my tips that I’ve learned while working as an idol. There are a lot more hardships when working as a celebrity compared to being on a survival show. If you learn how to overcome hardships on a survival show, it’s easier to overcome them when you’re out in the world.”

“My Teen Girl” premieres on November 28 at 8:20 p.m. on MBC and Naver NOW. It will also be available on Viki.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MAMAMOO To Release Their Own Feature Film​

On November 26, CGV—Korea’s largest cinema chain—officially announced that MAMAMOO would be releasing their own film entitled “MAMAMOO 2021 WAW Concert: The Movie.”

The upcoming film will feature performances from MAMAMOO’s recent online concert “WAW,” which they held on August 28 to celebrate the seventh anniversary of their debut, as well as special behind-the-scenes footage from the show. In addition to capturing live renditions of 25 of the group’s hit songs, the movie—which has a running time of 102 minutes—will also include footage of the MAMAMOO members preparing for the concert.

MAMAMOO-2021-WAW-Concert-The-Movie.jpg

Cho Jinho, the head of content creation at CGV, remarked, “We hope that through the theaters’ large screens and full sound, audiences will be able to enjoy the experience of MAMAMOO’s concert with their entire bodies.”

He went on to reveal, “CGV will continue to collaborate with a wide array of artists and consistently present [films] that allow audiences to feel the passionate atmosphere of a concert at the movie theater.”

“MAMAMOO 2021 WAW Concert: The Movie” premieres on December 3 and will be screened in 33 different theaters across South Korea.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lee Kwang Soo, AOA’s Seolhyun, And Jin Hee Kyung Confirmed To Star In New Drama​

tvN’s upcoming drama “Murderer’s Shopping List” (literal translation) has finalized its starring cast!

On November 26, the producers of the drama officially announced, “Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Seolhyun, and Jin Hee Kyung have been cast as the three leads.”

Based on the novel of the same name by Kang Ji Young, “Murderer’s Shopping List” is a comedy-mystery thriller about an ordinary neighborhood on the outskirts of Seoul. When a mysterious body is found in the vicinity of an apartment building, a supermarket receipt becomes a key piece of evidence that kicks off an entertaining hunt for the killer.

Lee Kwang Soo will star in the drama as Ahn Dae Sung, the son of supermarket owner Jung Myung Sook (to be played by Jin Hee Kyung). Although he was once a genius with impressive memorization skills, his life takes a turn for the worse due to an incident that takes place at his mom’s market when he is 10 years old.

Despite his extraordinary brain and powers of perception, Ahn Dae Sung is currently going through a rough patch after having failed the examination to become a public service official for three years in a row. In fact, his outstanding memory only seems to be a hindrance in his life, clogging up all the space in his brain with tons of useless information.

AOA’s Seolhyun will star in the drama as Ahn Dae Sung’s girlfriend Do Ah Hee, a passionate police officer who has only had eyes for him from a very young age. When a body is discovered near an apartment building, Do Ah Hee steps up to catch the culprit herself.

Finally, Jin Hee Kyung will star as Jung Myung Sook, a supermarket owner and Ahn Dae Sung’s fearless mother. Jung Myung Sook has a lot of love for both her husband, who is incompetent but handsome, and her son, who is foolish but endearing. Due to her hard work and business savvy, she manages to grow her small neighborhood store into a large supermarket that takes up an entire two-story building.

The producers of “Murderer’s Shopping List” remarked, “Now that actors Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Seolhyun, and Jin Hee Kyung have been cast as our three leads, we feel more secure and at ease than ever. Our super(market) heroes, the likes of whom have never been seen before, will deliver both joyful laughs and overwhelming suspense at the same time. Please look forward to it.”

“Murderer’s Shopping List” is currently slated to air in the first half of 2022.

dummy.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Sitting Out “My Teen Girl” Press Conference​

On November 25, Yuri did not attend the press conference for her new MBC audition program “My Teen Girl” after learning that she had come into contact with someone who was later diagnosed with COVID-19. As a precautionary measure, Yuri immediately underwent testing for COVID-19 and remained in self-quarantine while waiting for her results.

The following morning (November 26), SM Entertainment officially announced, “Kwon Yuri’s PCR test results for COVID-19 came back negative.”

The agency also stated that Yuri will be returning to her activities as scheduled.

“My Teen Girl” is a new audition show featuring 83 high school students who dream of becoming idols. Yuri will be serving as one of the mentors on the show, along with (G)I-DLE‘s Jeon Soyeon, Aiki of “Street Woman Fighter,” and Fin.K.L’s Ock Joo Hyun. The program premieres on November 28 at 8:20 p.m. and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

dummy.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

끝나지 않을 이야기로만 남아도.. (Never Ending Story..) - 로즈아나 (Rosanna) [뮤직뱅크/Music Bank] | KBS 211126 방송​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Designer (디자이너) - HEEO (히오) [뮤직뱅크/Music Bank] | KBS 211126 방송​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

불토(Fire Saturday) - SECRET NUMBER (시크릿넘버) [뮤직뱅크/Music Bank] | KBS 211126 방송​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FRESH - 아이칠린 (ICHILLIN') [뮤직뱅크/Music Bank] | KBS 211126 방송​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Siesta - 위키미키 (Weki Meki) [뮤직뱅크/Music Bank] | KBS 211126 방송​

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.