Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[Simply K-Pop CON-TOUR] Pink Fantasy (핑크판타지) - Poison (독) _ Ep.478​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[Simply K-Pop CON-TOUR] MINZY (공민지) - TEAMO (티아모) _ Ep.478​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[Simply K-Pop CON-TOUR] GIRLKIND (걸카인드) - Good Vibes Only (이 분위기에 취해) _ Ep.478​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[Simply K-Pop CON-TOUR] Kang Seungyeon (강승연) - PPI RYOUNG-PPI RYOUNG (삐용삐용) _ Ep.478​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dreamcatcher Talks About Their Latest Comeback Concept, Introduces Songs On Their Album, And More​

On July 30, Dreamcatcher held an online showcase for their new special mini album “Summer Holiday.”

This is Dreamcatcher’s first comeback in six months after concluding their “Dystopia” album series with “Dystopia: Road to Utopia” in January. Handong said, “After six months, Dreamcatcher has returned with a summer vibe. We’ll be showing good performances, so please look forward it. Apart from the title track, all the b-side tracks are good too, so please listen to them as well!”

Gahyeon added, “We prepared a special Dreamcatcher-style summer song that sounds refreshing to InSomnia [fandom name] all around the world.”

The title track, “BEcause,” is about the obsession and desire for love that combines the pizzicato sound of string instruments with vocals to create an occult vibe. It contains some of Dreamcatcher’s trademarks such as a metal rock sound and a dark and dreamlike atmosphere.

Introducing their album, Siyeon said, “The ‘Intro’ is what opens the door to Dreamcatcher’s summer horror concept.” Dami said, “[‘BEcause’] is what happens when love grows into obsession.” Gahyeon said, “‘Airplane’ is about the feeling of going on a trip under blue skies. We can’t travel right now in these times, so we hoped that listeners could feel like they were traveling through our clear voices.” Yoohyeon said, “‘Whistle’ has an addictive whistling melody that makes you think of a beach under a night sky.” JiU said, “‘Alldaylong’ is a song in the city pop genre. It’s a genre that I really like and I got the chance to make it here. It’s a song about a destined love. I worked on the song while thinking, ‘It would be nice if Dreamcatcher tried this genre.'” Handong said, “‘A Heart of Sunflower’ is about a faithful heart that doesn’t change, like a sunflower.”

Asked to pick their favorite tracks apart from the title track, SuA, JiU, Gahyeon, Siyeon, and Dami picked “Airplane,” while Handong and Yoohyeon picked “A Heart of Sunflower.”

Dreamcatcher shared that their concept had been a little different for this comeback. Yoohyeon explained, “We’d never done a love song for a title track before, so this is our first time singing about love like this. We interpreted it in Dreamcatcher’s own style.”

Dami said, “We’ve always shown tough and strong images before, but this time we wanted to focus on our lines and show that we’d changed. We focused a lot on our lines while dancing. Personally, I’d rather be remembered as ‘spicy’ [cheongyang] than ‘refreshing’ [cheongryang]. When I rap on stage, I didn’t want to do it like usual, so I practiced my gestures and changed little details like that.”

JiU said, “The members are all good at acting with their facial expressions, so this concept was really fun. I’d like to try a heist or detective concept next time.”

Handong said, “I think that we have a different kind of summer concept than other people. Rather than a typical kind of ‘refreshing’ concept, Dreamcatcher will beat the summer heat by giving people a sense of chills.”

Dreamcatcher released their special mini album, “Summer Holiday,” and title track “BEcause” on July 30 at 6 p.m. KST. Check out the MV here!

dreamcatcher-12.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Red Velvet's Seulgi shows off her seductive dancing in the 'Queens Archive' clip for "So Good"​

Following the clip of "Somethin Kinda Crazy" from their archive, the idol group announced that they will be carrying out the 'Queens Mystic General Store' promotion, which is a general store-concept archiving promotion, on Instagram.

On July 31 at midnight KST, Seulgi was the last member to show off her charms in the 'Queens Archive' and released "So Good." In the short clip, Seulgi follows a magical cat into a box and ends up on a tennis court.

1627658287-226895223-345936973652044-8767751302643456217-n.jpg
1627658313-226367662-1293039254485005-7730092347654309647-n.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

AKMU shares their next plans in the video 'What's the NEXT EPISODE?'​

AKMU's collaboration album 'Next Episode' was released on July 26, but the duo is planning to release more music videos. On July 31 at midnight KST, Chanhyuk and Suhyun shared with their fans their thoughts on their latest album and revealed the story behind the various collaboration with the most renowned singers in Korea.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Weeekly drops a new concept film and teaser photo of Lee Jaehee in preparation of their 4th mini-album​

On July 31 at midnight KST, Weeekly released the concept teasers with the hashtag '#S' for the member Lee Jaehee. In the concept film, the girl group member radiates her goddess visuals as she prepares for the holiday party.

1627661936-image.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

New girl group Hi-L releases schedule teaser for their debut mini album 'Go High'​

Hi-L introduced themselves to the Kpop world on June 1st of this year with each member having a ‘Hi-L Profile’ Introduction.

After showing off their skills of Singing, Rapping, and Dancing Hi-L have finally dropped their a schedule teaser for their first mini-album 'Go High.' The album and MV will be released on August 11.

1627657907-c95881fc-cd57-4df1-85f7-4ea39d14c88d.jpeg
1627657965-ef2c4f51-d58b-4e71-96ff-02dbfaa4b1ca.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Taeyeon spends a special day to herself in her first 'Youngman Pizza' TV CF​

'Youngman Pizza' has revealed its first TV CF with its brand new endorsement model, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon!

In the CF, Taeyeon treats herself to a special day, doing what she loves and enjoying her life to the fullest. And a day to yourself isn't complete without an order of 'Youngman Pizza's new signature item, the 'Cheesesteak Pizza'!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dream Catcher's comeback showcase is successful + their title track 'BEcause' ranks #1 on Bugs Chart​

On July 30th at 6PM KST, Dream Catcher returned with their special mini album 'Summer Holiday', which was released on various online music sites.

On the same day, Dream Catcher held a comeback showcase through Naver's V Live. They opened the stage with a performance of their album's sidetrack "Alldaylong", and then shared a warm conversation with each other while looking at their album's concept photos. They also introduced the fan chant method for their title track "BEcause", garnering a lot of attention. Despite the summer heat, the members poured their all into their performances without showing any signs of exhaustion.

Following Dream Catcher's comeback showcase, positive responses to their title track "BEcause" were seen. Immediately after its release, "BEcause" ranked #2 on Bugs Chart and the album's side tracks also succeeded in entering the music chart. Then, on July 31st at 8AM KST, "BEcause" climbed up to the #1 spot on Bugs Chart and also quickly entered Melon's 24Hits.

The title track "BEcause" is a song that unravels a story of an obsession and longing for love. Using a modern pizzicato sound and a rich sound of vocals and string instruments, "BEcause" gives off a chilly atmosphere.

1627708095-dc.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[지선 ASMR] 잠이 안 와? 그럼 먹으면서 수다 떨자 : ) / eating & talking sound​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kim Go Eun Thanks AKMU’s Lee Suhyun For Thoughtful Surprise On Set Of “Yumi’s Cells”​

Kim Go Eun expressed her gratitude to AKMU’s Lee Suhyun after the singer made a sweet show of support for her new drama!

On July 31, Kim Go Eun took to Instagram Stories to reveal that Lee Suhyun had sent a coffee truck to the set of her upcoming drama “Yumi’s Cells.”

Posting two adorable photos of herself happily posing in front of the truck, Kim Go Eun added the captions “Thank you” and “I love you.”

Kim-Go-Eun.jpg
Kim-Go-Eun-2.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Lee Suhyun are currently appearing together on the JTBC variety show “Sea of Hope.”

“Yumi’s Cells” is a new tvN drama starring Kim Go Eun as an ordinary office worker named Yumi. Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, the drama will tell Yumi’s story from the point of view of the many brain cells in her head controlling her every thought, feeling, and action. In addition to Kim Go Eun, the star-studded cast also includes Ahn Bo Hyun, Lee Yoo Bi, GOT7‘s Jinyoung, and SHINee‘s Minho.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

“Parasite” Star Park So Dam Shows Love For Apink’s Son Naeun And Jeon Do Yeon On Set Of Their New Drama​

On July 31, Son Naeun revealed on Instagram that Park So Dam had sent a coffee truck to the set of her and Jeon Do Yeon’s upcoming drama “Lost.”

Proudly sharing several photos and videos of the truck and the stickers that came with its coffee on Instagram Stories, Son Naeun wrote in the captions, “Thank you, Sodam unnie. I’ll enjoy [the coffee] together with [Jeon Do Yeon].”

Son Naeun also posted photos of herself posing with the truck and stickers on her Instagram account, writing, “Thank you to Sodam unnie, who takes care of me every time. Let’s be healthy in both mind and body!!”

The banner at the top of the truck sent by Park So Dam reads, “To the entire cast and crew of ‘Lost,’ please find strength for today’s shoot as well! Please always stay healthy in both mind and body. Let’s go, Jeon Do Yeon and Son Naeun! From Park So Dam.”

Meanwhile, the banner next to the truck reads, “Enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee and find strength!!! I’m rooting for you!!!!! Do Yeon sunbae-nim and Naeunnie.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nada strikes in red in 'Spicy' MV​

In the MV, Nada wears a red gown in a desert landscape and is joined by dancers for a dark concept. "Spicy" marks the rapper's first official music release in about a year since her digital single "My Body", and the lyrics by Nada are about being yourself no matter what others may say.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MAMAMOO's Hwa Sa x Kinda Blue drop 'I Can't Make You Love Me' concept film​

In the 'invisible version' concept film, Hwa Sa ends up on the beach as everything turns to grey. "I Can't Make You Love Me" is a collaboration track between Hwa Sa and Kinda Blue, and the identity of Kinda Blue has sparked a discussion.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Former TAHITI member Jisu announces her upcoming marriage to non-celebrity​

On July 31, reports revealed Jisu is tying the knot this autumn, and she shared the below post on Instagram. She wrote:
"This is Shin Jisoo, a bride-to-be who's happy every day because of the many congratulations she is receiving. Firstly, I want to thank my fans and other people who continue to cherish me even though it's been a long time. However, I'd like to make a request, so I apologize for the fact that I had to share this on my feed. My husband-to-be is an ordinary person who has never appeared on TV. This is why when reporters publish our couple photos, I ask you not to show his face. The majority of reporters did blur out his face, but there were occasional photos that didn't so that's why I'm writing this. I'm still lacking in a lot of things, but I'll work hard to become someone who matures with every step she takes. Once again, thank you to all the people who congratulated me."
Jisu debuted as a member of TAHITI in 2012 and withdrew from the group in 2017.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

AKMU teases the release of 'Bench' music video featuring Zion.T​

On August 1st at midnight KST, the YG artist has dropped a track poster just a day ahead of the release of their music video for "Bench (with Zion.T)". "Bench" is a song from their new album 'NEXT EPISODE', and the music video is set to drop on August 2nd at midnight KST.

Are you excited to watch another comeback music video of AKMU?

1627747514-e7ohcwhvuaepl6x.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.