Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TRI.BE(트라이비) 1st Mini Album SHOWCASE I 2021.10.12 8PM​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

K Pop Girl Group aespa Open Up About New ‘Savage’ EP | Billboard Korea​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MY 모두 함께 외쳐요🗣 | aespa 에스파 'Savage' 응원법​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[COMEBACK] PIXY - Addicted (픽시 - 중독) | Show Champion | EP.412​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

HOT ISSUE - ICONS (핫이슈 - 아이콘즈) | Show Champion | EP.412​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

CRAXY - GAIA (크랙시 - 가이아) | Show Champion | EP.412​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[SOLO HOT DEBUT] JOYURI - GLASSY (조유리 - 글래시) | Show Champion | EP.412​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

aespa "Savage" 1st Win + Encore Speech on Show Champion 쇼챔피언​

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno why but I excited for blackswan comeback. The best from the trailer sounds dope.

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
I still prefer their previous comeback title track but this group is another one with lots of potential. Lots of visual too :love:
For me they're one of better gg this year they have some good b side songs but the group probably in the nugu kind of category..

Not expecting them to become big just don't go bite the cbullet and go bandit way if you know what I mean :s13: :s13:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score

LIGHTSUM open the door in 'VIVACE' MV​

In the MV, LIGHTSUM open the door to a completely different world full of reflections and more. "VIVACE" is the title song of their second single album 'Light a Wish', and the lyrics are about finding your destiny.

If close eyes listen you would have thought it's an izone song .. dam I miss them :cry: :cry:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score

Dream Note reveal track list for single album 'Dreams Alive'​

1634119800-20211013-dreamnote.jpeg

The track list features the title song "Ghost", "Night", and "More Than Today". 'Dreams Alive' is Dream Note's fourth single album, and it's set to drop on October 26 KST.

This is Dream Note's first comeback since their single album 'Dream Wish' in January of 2020.

Stay tuned for updates on Dream Note's 'Dreams Alive'!

vvq7m307n6t71.jpg
Oh my totally forgotten this group :( :(

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Moon Geun Young, Jo Han Sun, And Kang Sang Joon Cast In KBS Drama Special​

The three actors have been cast in “Memory Point” (literal translation), one of the short-form dramas that make up the KBS Drama Special 2021. “Memory Point” is about a woman who devotes herself to taking care of her alcoholic husband until she becomes an alcoholic herself. She gets lost in her pain until she meets a mysterious young man who teaches her how to move on.

Moon Geun Young has been cast as Oh Eun Soo, the tragic main character who gets exhausted from taking care of her alcoholic husband and becomes an alcoholic herself.

Jo Han Sun has been cast as Jung Seok Young, a man who recovers from seven years of alcoholism to treat his now-alcoholic wife. He is grateful to Oh Eun Soo for standing by him when he was at his worst, but soon becomes tired of her attacks on him under the influence of alcohol.

Kang Sang Joon has been cast as Hae Gak, the owner of a pension at the end of a beach. He is the mysterious young man who meets Oh Eun Soo when she is at the lowest point of her life.

The KBS Drama Special is an annual collection of short-form dramas that are one or two episodes long, and this year’s lineup is slated to kick off in October.

The KBS Drama Special is an annual collection of short-form dramas that are one or two episodes long. This year’s lineup premieres with Jun So Min and Park Sung Hoon‘s “Hee Soo” on October 22. “Memory Point” is scheduled to air sometime in December.

dummy.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, And More Talk About Visiting Mount Jiri, Working With “Kingdom” Writer Kim Eun Hee, And More​

On October 13, tvN’s upcoming drama “Jirisan” held an online press conference with writer Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), cinematographer Choi Sang Mook, and cast members Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Oh Jung Se, and Jo Han Chul. Sung Dong Il also stars in the drama but was not present at the conference. Lee Eung Bok (“Descendants of the Sun,” “Sweet Home”) is the director.

jirisan1.jpeg

“Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, Mount Jiri’s top ranger, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows what happens at the national park when the two begin to uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

Writer Kim Eun Hee said, “I’d never gone to Mount Jiri before I wrote ‘Jirisan,’ so I had a vague longing for it. I think that Mount Jiri is a space that people seek out of a cherished dream or longing. It’s a land that has been layered with people’s desire and sorrow, so I thought that many mysterious or fantastic or inexplicable things could happen there.”

She continued, “If an accident happens in the city, then you call emergency services. If an accident happens on the mountain, then they send the rangers, who know the mountain better than anyone else. Rangers are people who rescue people. That made a big impression me.”

Jun Ji Hyun, who worked with Kim Eun Hee in “Kingdom: Ashin of the North,” said, “I like that Kim Eun Hee’s script is so detailed. A scene might seem completely ordinary, but is actually a key part of the overall storyline. As time passes, those stand out more clearly, and makes me think, ‘This is Kim Eun Hee.'”

jun-ji-hyun-jirisan.jpeg

Joo Ji Hoon, who worked with Kim Eun Hee on the “Kingdom” series, said, “It’s been about five years since I started working with Kim Eun Hee. At this point, it feels like she’s an aunt that I see during the holidays. Kim Eun Hee’s scripts have a lot of detail and you can’t read them carelessly. If you don’t read it properly, you can’t move on to the next part. She has a knack for writing difficult scenes in a comfortable way, which makes it fun for the viewers, but there are a lot of scenes when you’re straddling the border between two emotions as an actor. It feels like she’s always teaching me something new.”

joo-ji-hoon-jirisan.jpeg

Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon met during Jun Ji Hyun’s brief appearance at the end of the second season of “Kingdom.” Jun Ji Hyun said, “Since we’d worked together before, our chemistry this time was good.” Joo Ji Hoon added, “I’ve been a fan of Jun Ji Hyun since I was young. I was fascinated on our first meeting. But when we met, she treated me so comfortably, and even though she must have had a tough time on set, she would throw her whole body into her acting.”

Jun Ji Hyun said, “I like mountains a lot. Rather than climbing difficult mountains, I like to enjoy nature and go on courses that are light treks. I went to Mount Jiri for the first time for this drama and I realized what it was like to feel small in front of the vastness of nature.” She added, “The physical part of filming wasn’t too difficult. We had gear and everything, so we just flew around.”

Jo Han Chul, who has appeared in several tvN weekend dramas in 2021, such as “Vincenzo,” “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” and now “Jirisan,” said, “It wasn’t my intention, but I’m grateful and honored to have appeared in three tvN projects this year. Standing in front of Mount Jiri is like standing in front of the ocean. I’ve gone to Mount Jiri serval times, but it really makes you feel small. Whether it’s the ocean or the mountain, it makes you realize that you’re just a guest in this world. You think philosophical thoughts like, the mountain will rule here before, during, and after our brief lifetimes.”

jo-han-chul-jirisan.jpeg

Oh Jung Se shared, “Jun Ji Hyun got so into character as Seo Yi Kang that for a scene where she hits me on the head and laughs, she started laughing even before she hit me. Normally you’d ask for a retake, but she just started laughing. It was kind of amazing.”

oh-jung-se-jirisan.jpeg

Jun Ji Hyun’s character, Seo Yi Kang, is the same age as Jo Han Chul and Oh Jung Se’s characters. In reality, Jo Han Chul and Oh Jung Se are several years older than Jun Ji Hyun. The actress said, “I hope there are no misunderstandings. They’re older than me. They’re like uncles to me, but we’re the same age in the drama. I asked Kim Eun Hee if I could speak so informally to my uncles and I had a hard time. I want to take this chance to apologize to them.”

jo-han-chul-jun-ji-hyun-oh-jung-se-joo-ji-hoon-jirisan.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ailee Announces Comeback With Third Studio Album​

On October 14 at midnight KST, THE L1VE dropped a teaser for Ailee’s comeback with her third studio album, titled “AMY.” The album is set to drop on October 27 at 6 p.m. KST.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.