Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 27

Running man fans who is yr fav running man?

• Total voters

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lapillus - Gratata Title Track Stage | 'Girl's ROUND Part.1 Media Showcase [4K FANCAM vers.]​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[LIVE] Lapillus - 'Burn With Love' Double Title Track Stage | 'Girl's ROUND Part.1 Media Showcase​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[OH! CLIP] #19 Bae Tok-soon also makes good pickled cabbage!​

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BLACKPINK Breaks Record For Highest 1st-Week Sales By Female Artist As “BORN PINK” Becomes 1st Double Million-Seller By A Girl Group​

BLACKPINK has made history once again with their latest album!

On September 16 at 1 p.m. KST, BLACKPINK released their highly-anticipated second studio album “BORN PINK“—and by the end of the day, the album had become the first by any female artist in Hanteo history to sell over a million copies on its first day.

Hanteo Chart has now reported that “BORN PINK” went on to sell an impressive total of 1,542,950 copies in the first week of its release (September 16 to 22).

Not only has BLACKPINK more than doubled their previous first-week sales record of 689,066 (set by their 2020 album “THE ALBUM“), but they have also managed to break aespa‘s record for the highest first-week sales by any female artist in Hanteo history. (The previous record, set by aespa’s “Girls” earlier this year, was 1,126,068.)

“BORN PINK” also broke the record for the highest first-week sales of any female artist in history according to Circle Chart data, which reported an even higher figure of 2,141,281 copies sold—making “BORN PINK” the first “double million-seller” album by a K-pop girl group. Unlike Hanteo, Circle Chart records shipments of stock sales made to retailers, which is why their sales figures typically differ.

The previous Circle Chart record for highest first-week sales by a female artist, which also belonged to aespa’s “Girls,” was 1,426,687.

Congratulations to BLACKPINK on another historic achievement!

dummy.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jang Gyuri Talks About Challenges Of Playing A Cheerleader In New Drama “Cheer Up”​

SBS’s upcoming drama “Cheer Up” has shared a new glimpse of Jang Gyuri in character!

“Cheer Up” is a new campus mystery rom-com about a college cheer squad whose glory days are long gone and is now on the verge of falling apart.

Han Ji Hyun will star as Do Hae Yi, a rookie member of Yonhee University’s cheer squad Theia, who has a cheerful personality despite facing difficult circumstances at home. Bae In Hyuk will play Theia’s oft-misunderstood captain Park Jung Woo, who is a romantic at heart, while Kim Hyun Jin will play fellow rookie Jin Seon Ho, a rich and handsome student who has always walked the elite path in life.

Jang Gyuri will play the role of the cool and feisty Theia vice-captain Tae Cho Hee, who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind. As someone whose main focus is achieving results, Tae Cho Hee serves to balance the overly principled tendencies of Theia captain Park Jung Woo, who believes firmly in doing everything by the book.

The newly released stills capture the different sides of Tae Cho Hee, who is clearly happiest when she’s cheering on stage. In contrast to the sunny energy she radiates during their performances, Tae Cho Hee’s gaze turns sharp and discerning when it’s time for her to teach the rookie members.

Jang-Gyuri-2.jpeg

Describing her character in the story, Jang Gyuri remarked, “In the drama, when Tae Cho Hee thinks that someone is on her side, she takes care of them in her own way. I think you’ll enjoy the drama [more] if you focus on that aspect of Cho Hee while watching.”

She went on to add, “Tae Cho Hee’s biggest charm is the way she boldly and coolly says what she’s thinking.”

Jang-Gyuri.jpeg

As for how she prepared for her role, Jang Gyuri shared, “[Tae Cho Hee] is an entirely different character from the ones I’ve played up until now. Because she’s a character who’s good at styling herself, I tried on a wide variety of new clothes and hairstyles.”

Jang Gyuri also revealed that it was a challenge for her to get used to the new style of dancing she needed to learn for the drama.

“Even though I’ve danced for a pretty long time, the dancing of a college cheer squad is completely different [from the kind of dancing I’ve done up until now], so it was hard to express it well,” she explained, “but it was fun and new.”

Jang-Gyuri-3.jpeg

“Cheer Up” will premiere on October 3 at 10 p.m. KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ha Ji Won And Kang Ha Neul Share A Heart-Fluttering Moment Together In Upcoming Drama​

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” (literal title) shared new stills of Kang Ha Neul and Ha Ji Won!

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” is about an elderly woman from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish.

Kang Ha Neul will be playing Yoo Jae Heon, an optimistic character overflowing with self-love and self-esteem despite having grown up in difficult conditions. Ha Ji Won will take on the role of Park Se Yeon, the general manager of Hotel Nakwon and the youngest daughter of the family who owns it.

The individual stills depict the contrasting lives of Yoo Jae Heon, a theater actor and simple youth who is looking off into the distance with a gentle expression, and Park Se Yeon, the general manager of a hotel who spends her daily life in sophisticated attire. The stills of them together create a rather warm and affectionate atmosphere as Yoo Jae Heon and Park Se Yeon share an intimate conversation together inside the car. Another heart-fluttering photo depicts Park Se Yeon fixing Yoo Jae Heon’s necktie.

Kang-Ha-Neul-1.jpeg

Ha-Ji-Won-.jpeg

The stills also raise anticipation for the chemistry Yoo Jae Heon and Park Se Yeon will showcase as figures from two different backgrounds along with what kind of whirlwind they will bring to Ja Geum Soo’s (Go Doo Shim‘s) house as Yoo Jae Heon pretends to be her grandson.

Kang-Ha-Neul-Ha-Ji-Won.jpeg

Kang-Ha-Neul-Ha-Ji-Won-2.jpeg

The production company shared, “The acting chemistry of the reliable actors sparked great immersion and emotions. In particular, we could feel their unparalleled chemistry from the scene of them standing together as a [visually stunning] couple, so they greatly raised anticipation all throughout filming. The two actors will once again prove the value of their lovable charms and acting skills.”

“Curtain Call: Trees Die on Their Feet” will air in October following the conclusion of “The Law Cafe.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Watch: Choi Siwon And Lee Da Hee Are Slowly Getting Out Of Each Other’s Friend Zone In “Love Is For Suckers”​

ENA’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Love is for Suckers” has released a new teaser!

“Love is for Suckers” tells the story of a “realistic survival romance” between Goo Yeo Reum (Lee Da Hee) and Park Jae Hoon (Super Junior’s Choi Siwon), who have been best friends for 20 years. The pair begins to experience romantic feelings for each other after unexpectedly meeting as a producing director (PD) and cast member of a reality dating show.

Interestingly, the teaser takes the format of an interview on a documentary show so that Goo Yeo Reum’s and Park Jae Hoon’s true feelings can be heard. The interview featuring Goo Yeo Reum and Park Jae Hoon kicks off with each describing one another as a close friend from high school, followed by clips that show their longtime friendship.

Goo Yeo Reum calls Park Jae Hoon and says, “John Jang (Park Yeon Woo) just asked me to meet him shortly. I think he’s going to ask me out today!” making a great fuss. In the following clip, she is wearing a seductive dress on her date which makes her look completely different from her usual self in comfortable clothing while ordering chicken feet from her bed. When Park Jae Hoon sees Goo Yeo Reum going into her house with a man late at night, he puts on loud music and dances in order to disrupt them from his house that’s above hers. Viewers are curious to find out what their friendship will grow into.

vlcsnap-2022-09-23-16h10m11s292.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-09-23-16h10m37s674.jpg

Later, an unexpected story unfolds as Park Jae Hoon appears on a reality show that Goo Yeo Reum is in charge of. The moment Park Jae Hoon appears on set wearing a suit, he receives praise and attention from the cast and staff for his handsome appearance. The teaser captures Goo Yeo Reum’s gaze at Park Jae Hoon, who is thought to be in her “friend zone” which seems to be gradually disappearing.

vlcsnap-2022-09-23-16h11m08s152.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-09-23-16h11m31s775.jpg

The production team remarked, “Both Lee Da Hee and Choi Siwon are maximizing the charm of this rom-com with their top-notch acting skills based on their deep affection for the characters. Please look forward to ‘Love is for Suckers,’ which is full of both a heart-fluttering and sweet love story and bitter reality.”

Watch the full teaser here:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lapillus Shares Their Bold Aspirations For First-Ever Comeback With “GRATATA”​

Lapillus recently made their first-ever comeback!

On September 22, the girl group released their mini album “GIRL’s ROUND Part. 1.” The title track “GRATATA” is all about their determination to load and fire their dreams. The album’s double title track “Burn With Love” also makes an analogy between love and burning flames.

“GIRL’s ROUND Part. 1” is all about the members’ determination to “shoot at” and conquer their dreams. In an interview celebrating their comeback, Lapillus had several interesting points to share.

Shana commented, “I’m really happy to be back within a month of completing our debut promotions. We prepared really hard for the comeback, thinking of all the fans who supported and loved us. Please look forward to our improved performances!”

Bessie introduced the concept of the album, saying, “‘GIRL’s ROUND Part. 1’ is our first mini album. It’s a step forward from the powerful and bold aspirations we proclaimed with our debut song ‘HIT YA!‘ The six of us will now start showing you our determination to really ‘shoot’ at our dreams.”

Chanty added, “We wanted to incorporate a free yet energetic feel to the concept. We took part in making the album with the thought of wanting to express our colors and charms freely and fully on stage. It’s our hope that many people will also discover their own uniqueness through this album.”

Yue and Haeun both had comments about what to pay special attention to in their title track “GRATATA.” Yue said, “A few highlights of our title song ‘GRATATA’ are its powerful performance and upbeat chorus. The song itself is about loading up your dreams and taking a shot. The word ‘GRATATA’ is an onomatopoeia of a machine gun fire. The pronunciation itself is pretty catchy, so the song is fun to both watch and listen to. I hope you enjoy it.”

Haeun said, “You can also say that our upgraded performances is something to be on the lookout for. I can say with confidence that you can raise your expectations because the quality of the performance is high. It’s to the point where I can say all the parts of the routine is worthy of being a killing part.”

lapillus-2-3.jpg

The members also made some personal reflections with Seowon saying, “When we debuted, it was our first time for everything, so I was very nervous. I think I told myself to not make any mistakes numerous times a day. But while preparing for this comeback, I took it on with a goal to do better and not just to minimize my mistakes. Please look forward to seeing how we’ve grown in all aspects from music to our performances.”

Chanty looked back at the group’s promotions in the Philippines, commenting, “I was surprised to see how much bigger of an audience we had than expected. I was so grateful to see how 8,000 people gathered at our fan meeting to support us. Seeing all the people supporting us even while abroad made me more determined to work harder.”

Since “GRATATA” marks the group’s first comeback, the members had a lot on their minds. For Haeun and Bessie, they had a few goals. Haeun shared, “We hope to grow into a group that has both skill and confidence. There’s nothing more I could wish for Lapillus than to be a group that meets our fans’ expectations with each comeback.”

Bessie remarked, “We hope that our name Lapillus can become a sort of reference point. [I hope] that it could come to mean an idol that always presents their best in every performance. We’ll work very hard to achieve that.”

The members wrapped up the interview, expressing their determination going into music promotions. Shana said, “We’ve returned with our first mini album. We’ll work hard to show a much more improved version of ourselves during promotions for ‘GIRL’s ROUND Part. 1.'”

Chanty made closing remarks, saying, “Since the time period to prepare was really short, we worked really hard. Please be on the lookout and continue to support us with this comeback.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IVE's Jang Won Young radiates her adorable charms as the model for Suecomma Bonnie Shoes​

On September 19, the shoe brand revealed the pictorial with Jang Won Young as she radiates her unique, adorable charms.

In the pictorial, Jang Won Young garners much attention for her unique aura and exceptional visual that combines the chic and lovely charms depicting the image of the 'Young and Rich' of the MZ generation.

1663883579-image.png
1663883584-image.png
1663883590-image.png
1663883594-image.png
1663883598-image.png
1663883601-image.png

In particular, the combination of the luxurious and sophisticated mood and the sparkling visuals of Jang Won Young has drawn much admiration and attention to the shoe brand and the idol.

Additionally, IVE became a 'million seller' with the third single 'After LIKE' released in August, selling a total of 1.11 million copies, and became the most representing 4th-generation girl group recording "all-kills" in the South Korean music charts.

Jang Won Young, who is called 'MZ Generation Icon' while continuing her trend in various fields such as music, pictorial, and fashion, is also active as an MC for KBS 2TV's 'Music Bank' and is loved by the public as well as global fans.

1663883607-image.png
1663883611-image.png
1663883617-image.png
1663883659-image.png

After seeing her latest pictorials, fans could not help but praise her visuals and agreed that she is the rising blue chip in the advertising industry.

Netizens commented, "I can see why brands chose Jang Won Young to be their model," "The first photo is so crazy," "Can't tell if the shoes are just pretty or if it's Jang Won Young who's pretty," and "I get she's the blue chip but she's representing so many brands that later people might get confused which brand certain brands are since it's Jang Won Young modeling for so many."

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actress Lee Sun Bin wins the lawsuit against her previous management company Wellmade Star Entertainment​

On September 23 KST, the civil division 17-2 of the Seoul High Court gave the same ruling as the first trial. The issue stems from 2020 when she wanted to terminate her exclusive contract with Wellmade Star.

Wellmade Star Entertainment filed a lawsuit against Lee Sun Bin for 500 million KRW (~355,323.30 USD) in June 2020, claiming that Lee Sun Bin had unlawfully terminated her exclusive contract. The agency stated, "Lee Sun Bin violated her exclusive contract and notified to terminate the contract and has been continuing her activities."

However, Lee Sun Bin counter-argued that she had pointed out issues such as obscure payment calculations and accounting and casting her on shows without prior notification through her manager. However, the agency demoted her manager and continued to obstruct her work.

In the exclusive contract signed between Lee Sun Bin and Wellmade Star Entertainment, there is a clause that the agency must provide details of payment calculations and payment settlements.

Lee Sun Bin had previously raised an issue with the payment calculations being unclear for her advertisement fees back in August 2018. However, she explained she still did not receive any document of proof.

The court judged in favor of Lee Sun Bin during the first trial. The court acknowledged that Wellmade Star Entertainment did not provide detailed evidence of tax invoices or documents of proof. The agency only indicated the approximate amount in the payments made out to the actress each month. Additionally, the agency did not respond to any inquiries made by the actress.

The court added, "In this case, the exclusive contract was legally terminated due to a breach in the contract that the agency did not provide any document of proof that they are responsible for. Therefore, there is no issue in Lee Sun Bin's independent activities."

Wellmade Star Entertainment appealed, stating that the agency followed the exclusive contract faithfully. However, the second trial ended with the same results as the first.

1663884863-untitled-1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kwon Eun Bi releases cheeky first teaser image for comeback album 'Lethality'​

In the first teaser image for her 3rd mini album 'Lethality', Kwon Eun Bi showed off her cheeky charms in various poses and facial expressions, rocking a pair of edgy platform heels. Kwon Eun Bi will be returning with her first comeback album in approximately 6 months with 'Lethality', set for release on October 12.

Are you excited for Kwon Eun Bi's 'Lethality'?

1663890983-fdpng66auaeasgt.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LABOUM to separate as a group indefinitely and focus on individual activities under different agencies​

According to media outlet reports on September 22, girl group LABOUM will be separating indefinitely to focus on their individual activities, signaling an unofficial disbandment.

Previously in August, it was rumored that the girl group was preparing for disbandment by the end of the month. At the time, LABOUM's agency Interpark Music Plus did not step up to address the rumors.

However, after the recent merger between the software company Yanolja and Interpark, the members of LABOUM began serious discussions about the group's future with the agency. Ultimately, the members decided that it was in their best interests to halt the group's promotions and seek newer opportunities individually, sources say.

LABOUM as a group will continue to be listed as an artist under Interpark Music Plus. However, the individual members will also begin seeking out new agencies soon for their respective solo activities.

Meanwhile, LABOUM debuted in 2014 and is best-known for their hit song "Journey to Atlantis".

1663893844-20220922-laboum.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kep1er visit candyland in 'Sugar Rush' MV preview​

In the MV preview, Kep1er visit candyland and have a sweet vacation. "Sugar Rush" is the next release for UNIVERSE's ongoing special single project, and it's about a sweet sugar rush that takes you to another place.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

HYO drops 'DEEP (4B Remix)' MV & 'DEEP (h4rdy Remix)' Visualizer​

In the MV, a giant heart with spider-like qualities weaves its web. "DEEP (4B Remix)" and "DEEP (h4rdy Remix)" are tracks on Girls' Generation member's 'Deep Remixes' album. 'DEEP' was Hyoyeon's first solo mini album released through SM Entertainment's EDM music project 'iScreaM'. The title song of the same name is a strong EDM track with a refrain using the title's meaning to entice listeners to "fall deeper" in love with Hyoyeon's charms.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kwon Eun Bi reveals comeback schedule for 'Lethality' mini album​

According to the scheduler below, fans can expect the first concept photo on September 28 KST, while her 3rd mini album 'Lethality' drops on October 12. This will mark Kwon Eun Bin's first new music release in approximately 6 months since the release of 'Color' in June.

qtky0lyppkp91.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BIBI finds a masked dinner party in 'Animal Farm' MV teaser​

In the MV teaser, BIBI walks into a mysterious masked dinner party. The singer wrote the lyrics to "Animal Farm", which is the pre-release for her upcoming 1st full-length album set to drop on September 27 KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Red Velvet's Seulgi reveals 'Good and Evil' charcoal drawing teaser for '28 Reasons'​

The teaser video follows Seulgi's ongoing unsettling, horror concept for her solo debut, and 'Good and Evil' sets the tone for the theme. Her first solo mini album '28 Reasons' is set to drop on October 4 KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(ENG) [Dreamcatcher's Note] CONCEPT BOOK 비하인드 (Love Catcher ver.)​

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.