[Russia Edition] General discussion on Ukraine/Russia war

YKT^95

Reaction score
You know you are irrelevant when you are the only one responding to the thread with your own spams
I am reading this thread leh. I am sure there are many lurkers like me come here read but never post one lol.

If you are pro-western but not open minded enough to accept perspective from both sides, there is another thread posting from pro-western perspective de. For me, i am open minded enough to read from both sides. So how is this thread irrelevant lol :s22:

NTB2DO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:LOL:
8TTkmKV.png

OK saw the article in today's ST:
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...s-ben-stiller-tells-ukraine-president-in-kyiv
The pair also acknowledged their shared interest as comedy actors.

"You quit a great acting career," said Stiller, who is best known for his comedy roles in Meet The Parents (2000 to 2010) and Night At The Museum (2006 to 2014) films, in a nod to Mr Zelensky's former career as a comedy actor.

"Not as great as yours," Mr Zelensky retorted, both laughing.

And as the 2 were chit-chatting and acknowledging their shared interest as comedy actors, meanwhile, elsewhere in Ukraine, at the Donbas region..

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022...have-seized-frontline-donbas-village-official
Russian forces have pushed deeper into eastern Ukraine’s Donbas region, with Ukrainian officials announcing the fall of a front-line village near the strategically important cities of Severodonetsk and Lysychansk.

Roman Vlasenko, head of the Severodonetsk district military administration, said on Tuesday that the settlement of Toshkivka is now “controlled entirely by the Russians”.

Last edited:

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, the pope made clear he does not support the war nor the invasion or special ops.
But rather he pointed out that the war could have been prevented if certains provocation had been avoided
Same thing we said since the beginning of the thread :unsure:

Reaction score

Russian forces inspect a destroyed building with dead bodies after battle. :crazy:

Ukraine holding point in a kid school destroyed by Russia forces. :crazy:

Multiple tanks and vehicle destroyed by Russian. :crazy:

Ukraine soldiers captured by Russian. :crazy:

Russian drone dropped a grenade to destroy enemy ammo cache. :crazy:

Reaction score

Su35 launched precision destroyed enemy target. :crazy:

Numbers of soldiers direct hit by guided missile in severodonetsk industrial zone. :s31:

Enemy target destroyed by Russian. :crazy:

Enemy position shelled by Russian. :crazy:

Russian UAV hit target with high precision :crazy:

Reaction score

A lot of Ukraine soldiers surrendered after Russia closed the encirclement. :crazy:

Russian captured Ukraine soldiers, they didnt eat for last two days. :crazy:

Russian found burnt dead bodies after Ukraine soldiers retreat. :s31:

Russian captured a Ukraine position. :crazy:

Russian artillery destroyed enemy position. :crazy:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.