Sad dating story

omgwtflol

Reaction score
Posted my dating exp in one of the threads to share my exp, but here it goes..

past 3 weeks, we chatted and chatted on WhatsApp. Also followed each other ig.

we went out for one date, and after that she never replied me already.

less than a week later, she removed me from her ig followers but still followed me.

she also seem to remove some of her ig posts.

1) am I the issue?
2) did she find herself not ready for this?

feel free to ask me more follow up qns :(

MarkerForProjector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she realized you are not her type in real life.

It is not your problem, it is just her preference. its just like some people prefer coffee, and others like tea. it was never the drinks' fault, but the consumers' preference.

dont worry too much about it.
you should move on with your life without her and be on the active look out for the next opportunity.

if she dont choose u, there is also no point forcing her to choose u, it will be very tiring for u to change yourself to be liked by her... and she might change her mind again, and you are back to square one.

kuronie

Master Member
Reaction score
It just meant you wasn't suitable for her. Maybe she could have told you afterwards/after a few days, but guess not. Move on and good luck!

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she realized you are not her type in real life.

It is not your problem, it is just her preference. its just like some people prefer coffee, and others like tea. it was never the drinks' fault, but the consumers' preference.

dont worry too much about it.
you should move on with your life without her and be on the active look out for the next opportunity.

if she dont choose u, there is also no point forcing her to choose u, it will be very tiring for u to change yourself to be liked by her... and she might change her mind again, and you are back to square one.
Well said. (y)

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. You are the issue. Don't be a simp. Must learn to be a bad boy. First date should just bring to hotel to piak liao
Talk ish easy.

If she does not like how you look, you think you got a chance to be bad boy? You may just get one tight slap if you try to get touchy feely with her. If at first sight she likes how you look, you stand a chance of a second date, but even then, bedding her at first date....I think no decent gurl would allow that lar.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.