Sad dating story

Non-BBFA

Reaction score
then it can only mean she doesnt care abt herself at all (at the core). because hurt people hurt people. everything people say or do is a direct reflection of themselves.
You never see your coy bosses two face triple face or hundred faces meh. It’s normal to treat diff ppl in their lives differently according to how much they value them

omgwtflol

Reaction score
so shes in her 20s?

most likely another guy caught her attention, or shes just too busy to date ba. i dun think u did anything wrong haha. next time hor, to prevent any of this depression, dun chat so long on whatsapp bef meeting — sometimes texting vibes n irl vibes can be quite different
Yes. Only will date younger.

the vibes didn’t really change much from texting and the date. Or maybe I didn’t realise la.

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everytime you date means more chance of a successful rs.

Nah. Don’t think so much bro.

6 times doesn’t mean anything

U never see before got female dump the guy after few years just cuz she found a better catch meh?

What is 6 dates? It really means nothing

omgwtflol

Reaction score
Nah. Don’t think so much bro.

6 times doesn’t mean anything

U never see before got female dump the guy after few years just cuz she found a better catch meh?

What is 6 dates? It really means nothing
How are you feeling now?

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 weeks chat = too long, need to strike when iron is hot, before interest peaks - get her out.

1 date and bye bye after = obviously your online persona > your real life, could be a dozens of reason but we know she lost interests after seeing you. So if you're not an attractive person in terms of looks, then you have to make it up with an attractive personality. If you can put some effort into your own grooming, fitness etc and make yourself attractive overall, that's for the best and also good for your own confidence building.

Learn to be funny, learn to be fun, learn to be light-hearted, stop being so clingy and whiny, I read your 1st post also feel that you are too much into it. 1 date shouldn't warrant this much emotions lah.

-Source, I dated >50 women, bedded >half of them, married the most perfect of them all and happily ever after

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You never see your coy bosses two face triple face or hundred faces meh. It’s normal to treat diff ppl in their lives differently according to how much they value them
ya so its still a reflection on that person who's doing it, and not the person on the receiving end.

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do not think she’s seeing other ppl. Her schedule won’t allow her to do that.

I usually don’t see the worst in people la. Maybe that’s why I keep defending all my past failed dates/rs :( can only blame myself
dont find excuses for her, even if shes busy or whatever theres no excuse to not explain. because how long does it take to text someone? if u got time to eat sleep & go toilet u got time to text. its ok la, consider a bullet dodged. because if shes such a bad communicator even if you're with her there will be a sh1t load of similar incidents in future. conflict avoiding cannot solve prob one.

Darknights

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS... consider yourself lucky and dodged a bullet. at least she didn't do it after the "n"th date... only a single date and 3 weeks. should be able to move on without much effort.
it sucks to be ghosted.. but it'll suck even more if this happens after you "invest" heavily into it.

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont find excuses for her, even if shes busy or whatever theres no excuse to not explain. because how long does it take to text someone? if u got time to eat sleep & go toilet u got time to text. its ok la, consider a bullet dodged. because if shes such a bad communicator even if you're with her there will be a sh1t load of similar incidents in future. conflict avoiding cannot solve prob one.
i donch want to sound like a buaya but kaylin mm ish right :o

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Only read the first few posts..

But in line with tradition.

I'm gonna bet $200 that this lady is just an A or B..

Cs and above won't behave in this manner.

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are you feeling now?
At first upset

Now bo feeling liao

This kind of lousy charbor doesn’t even deserve to take up one minute of my time

Only ppl with character issues ghost ppl. At least have the basic courtesy to tell the other party nicely. Unless the rejected party doesn’t take it well n react strongly, then ghosting is justified.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.