Sad story:: Hong Lim fc 29yo ban mian boss biz fail due to covid & break up with chio fiancée

andyhtc

Master Member
Reaction score
Thats why i always tell youngsters who have jobs, unless someone is willing to pay your income opportunity cost (like in a startup?), it is better never to dive into such ventures at all.

Don't waste time thinking you are an entrepreneur. Better use that time be more hardworking at your job instead. :o

Staring a business as a sideline is okay. Cash flow is the key in any start-up. Having a stable job that brings in this cash flow can help a lot when the going gets tough.

I feel that investments in Singapore that create a lot of high-value jobs that goes to the locals are getting lesser. This is why the government encourages the youngsters to become hawkers to replace the ageing ones and get them to survive by themselves.

This guy got over-confident and invested so much money into his hawker stall and at a challenging location for a new entrant. The worst mistake was to ask his then-girlfriend to quit her job to join him.

Muggie

Master Member
Reaction score
His fiancee is available for take over liao...

ramlee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thats why if a guy is not handsome and not rich, better dun look for chio gf , even lucky let him managed to get the chio bu as gf, everyday suspect this suspect that and there sure ALOT of guys, more handsome more rich go after the gf... the BBFA/poor guy sure cannot tahan the stress one.. even after married liao will still got guys trying to get under the chio wife's pants.. how to handle the constant stress becos of those horny guys trying to piak the chio bu wife? very very jialat..

Only get a chio bu wife if u are handsome or rich... if not go for those less attractive ladies, safer..
But where got mood to fark? :(

Joseph12

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

andyhtc

Master Member
Reaction score
Not this government brainwash BS

Wait till hawkers hit brick wall and ask eggslug for help
See how she tells them to F off and deal with own problems

There are some success stories. I think it is free anyway. There is no harm in trying for those who really want to start a stall themselves.

Who knows one day I might join too to sell gourmet coffee and cakes (i.e. cafe-style) at a hawker centre. I don't need to pay for rental space for the tables and chairs, and my customers can sit for the whole day for all I care :D

Why so serious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I were her, I will run from day 1 :LOL:

If you follow the interview, she did not have a passion for the food they are selling. She is just going along with him. Quitting her stable job to join him was already a huge sacrifice.
That's why sinkies not suited to do business. A little bit of hardship easily break their resolution.

Hope he already get to pump her

Joseph12

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are some success stories. I think it is free anyway. There is no harm in trying for those who really want to start a stall themselves.

Who knows one day I might join too to sell gourmet coffee and cakes (i.e. cafe-style) at a hawker centre. I don't need to pay for rental space for the tables and chairs, and my customers can sit for the whole day for all I care :D
Its clearly a mass market thing like teaching you how to make wanton noodles and introducing suppliers etc to you

But you go to a place and realize there's 35 stalls selling the same thing and you ask Eggslug for advice, she'll tell you not to bother her as she's cutting ribbon for new latrine in hawker centre

buaysai干

Master Member
Reaction score

Acetone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those edmwer always like to 吹水 monthly income got $20k can ask her to open a stall and be your girlfriend.
Why would u open a stall when u earn 20k a month?

DiamondJuice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The article wrote that they want to achieve financial freedom by opening a hawker stall lol?

lawnmowerman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mian-zhuang-montage.jpg

One man lose,another man gain?🧐

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got thread liao.

She may even be EDMWer

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.