Sad story:: Hong Lim fc 29yo ban mian boss biz fail due to covid & break up with chio fiancée

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. she still working there meh ? :o i thought break up liao ?
However, they’re maintaining a professional relationship – Vanessa is still working at Mian Zhuang, and will continue to do so until it closes shop on November 27 – but after that, they will be going their separate ways.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stress proved too much for the couple’s relationship

Unfortunately, the pressure of keeping Mian Zhuang afloat, combined with the grueling hours, were just some of the “many factors” that led to the end of the couple’s relationship (they were previously engaged). “Working together, there’s just unforeseen abrasions. Way too much that you aren’t expecting,” Jonathan says candidly.

“When we’re working, everyone wants to get paid. But it’s been weeks, months, that we’re not getting paid. We have to eat our own stuff, often two to three meals a day, ’cos we couldn’t afford to pamper ourselves [by getting food from other stalls],” he adds. “Nobody likes working, and not seeing any results – and one thing led to another.”

However, they’re maintaining a professional relationship – Vanessa is still working at Mian Zhuang, and will continue to do so until it closes shop on November 27 – but after that, they will be going their separate ways.

kinderbuenojhj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard truth of sad story ..

no girl of today's world will want stick with chiu if she sees no future with chiu..

obviously she finally wake up and "sick" of hawker life alr .. seriously, this kind of calibre (still young, got bit of looks, got chance can hook golden turtle or someone high-flyer) will want to resigned her fate to doing hawker forever meh ..

maybe just do awhile to get "hang" of it or wanna feel how hawker life is, but ultimately consperm will back out ..

:vijayadmin:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I go to honglim for lunch, I will definitely queue up for:

1). the Cantonese couple wanton mee or chicken cutlet mee.

2). the char kway tiao

3). the roasted delight.

4). the curry chicken mee.

5). if I work till very late, then it's the jiji noodles as they are usually still open.

tough for them.

booo!
Can sic no. 3 is which stall? Have only eaten 1 2 and 4 before.

Coutinho_#23

Banned
Reaction score
The only sinkie female I saw working as a hawker nao ish auntie riao and not married . Help Laobu sell noodle from young until 40-50s..

Singapore金枪不倒

Reaction score
She is not bad but you people keep upselling her until like Yua Mikami

How we know is she call off the r/s? Scarly is the guy feel guilty don't want to sabo her thats why ask her give him up leh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.