SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Ap3s

Reaction score
why do they enforce cupping your ears when doing situps?
what's the rationale?

♥SOHPEISHI♥ IS GOD

Reaction score
Eh so when will this 1 year RT begin?

3 months RT damn farked up leh . spoil career only. 6pm start means 4-5pm must leave already

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
♥SOHPEISHI♥ IS GOD;86272860 said:

3 months RT damn farked up leh . spoil career only. 6pm start means 4-5pm must leave already

example:

birthday is 9 june.

so your window is from your birthday (9 june 2014) to one day before your next birthday (8 june 2015).

in this 1 year window,

you must attempt IPPT at least once within the 1st 9 months (i.e. 9 june 2014 to 8 march 2015).

IPT is during the 1st 9 months only. IPT-IPPT is only counted as an IPPT attempt.

RT is during the last 3 months (i.e. 9 march 2015 to 8 june 2015) only.

if fail IPPT but got complete all 10 IPT sessions, only need do 8 RT sessions.

if fail IPPT and never complete all 10 IPT sessions or never took up IPT in the first place, need do 20 RT sessions.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
♥SOHPEISHI♥ IS GOD;86272860 said:

now u get to pick the days you want to go for RT for the 3 months. in the past, you have to book the entire schedule which means its like mon, thurs, every consecutive week until the whole RT is finished.

so this is already a improvement. And with the IPT, you can just go all your sessions on weekends if u really think it will spoil your career.

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time didn't complete rt. Can I know how long will the taking charge at cmpb take?

Is it possible to change the time stated in the letter?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time didn't complete rt. Can I know how long will the taking charge at cmpb take?

Is it possible to change the time stated in the letter?

Depends on how many people been charged. The process itself very fast.

Call ns.sg to check.

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
why do they enforce cupping your ears when doing situps?
what's the rationale?

to add on what j_t_fusion mentioned, this is to prevent participants from doing this:

ReinhartX

Reaction score
hi all i seem to be down with MC today and tml i got booked RT which is too late to cancel?

if i miss this it will be my 2nd session i skipped

1) can i use the mc as a way to count 1 session or something if i go and report?

2) even if i cant any1 got experience where u raised this issue and haf a lighter exercise on your part?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i seem to be down with MC today and tml i got booked RT which is too late to cancel?

if i miss this it will be my 2nd session i skipped

1) can i use the mc as a way to count 1 session or something if i go and report?

2) even if i cant any1 got experience where u raised this issue and haf a lighter exercise on your part?

1) If MC, please don't go. No count as 1 session even if u submit your MC. Please book another session.

2) Unless u have excuse like upper limb or lower limb, can sound out, will do opposite exercise instead. Eg excuse upper limb do lower limb and vice-versa. Others like headache, flu and etc, please don't go. They won't allow u to join the training.

Alvaro

Reaction score
Hi guys.. i have failed my IPPT and have to go for RT.

I know that there are IPPT on the 8th 14th and 20th of RT.

Am i able to book IPPT before the 8th session if i am confident of passing it?

Please advise! Thanks!

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. i have failed my IPPT and have to go for RT.

I know that there are IPPT on the 8th 14th and 20th of RT.

Am i able to book IPPT before the 8th session if i am confident of passing it?

Please advise! Thanks!

Yes, you can book a IPPT after 3 RT sessions. You may want to log in and see if you can book earlier.

Sam1991

Reaction score
Hi guys I need some help

You have*NOT TAKEN*your IPPT for the period*10/09/2013*to*17/07/2014.
You have the option to take your IPPT for the period*10/09/2013to*17/07/2014.

Your next IPPT window will start from*18/07/2014*onwards.

a) Please*ATTEMPT*and*PASS*your IPPT by*17/07/2014.

b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before*17/04/2014.

From what I understand is that it is my year 0 and it is not compulsory for me to take ippt.

The question is, If I take ippt for that period but I failed, do I need to go for rt?

Thanks.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I need some help

You have*NOT TAKEN*your IPPT for the period*10/09/2013*to*17/07/2014.
You have the option to take your IPPT for the period*10/09/2013to*17/07/2014.

Your next IPPT window will start from*18/07/2014*onwards.

a) Please*ATTEMPT*and*PASS*your IPPT by*17/07/2014.

b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before*17/04/2014.

From what I understand is that it is my year 0 and it is not compulsory for me to take ippt.

The question is, If I take ippt for that period but I failed, do I need to go for rt?

Thanks.

No.........

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time RT personnel...never failed my IPPT before this year...just that this year the shorter windows makes it tougher for me to train up before IPPT...so I am a little lost at this system... :s22: I went to a few sessions already actually...

I missed a RT session today due to work. Are they going to charge me for missing without a valid reason? I had already booked all 20 sessions actually...so can/do I need to re book a session again to make up for it?

I heard some ppl from RT told me I can attempt a partial IPPT during RT?!? True? :s11:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time RT personnel...never failed my IPPT before this year...just that this year the shorter windows makes it tougher for me to train up before IPPT...so I am a little lost at this system... :s22: I went to a few sessions already actually...

I missed a RT session today due to work. Are they going to charge me for missing without a valid reason? I had already booked all 20 sessions actually...so can/do I need to re book a session again to make up for it?

I heard some ppl from RT told me I can attempt a partial IPPT during RT?!? True? :s11:

Just rebook another session will do. As long as you finish all 20 sessions, you will be fine.

Ask the PTI when you go for RT. Or just call up the FCC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.