SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

TTFUUU

Reaction score
hi all, just logged in ns.sg apparently I cannot book rt even though I have attempted a ippt session. now currenly last 3 months

any email or number I can call ?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, just logged in ns.sg apparently I cannot book rt even though I have attempted a ippt session. now currenly last 3 months

any email or number I can call ?

Just call ns.sg and they will check it for u.

DrakeBlaze

Reaction score
Hi all, I've received a letter to report to CMPB two days later for defaulting of RT. Have attempted IPPT but defaulted RT last window.

Wanted to try book an RT session before going down to answer the charge but when I login NS portal today, they don't allow me to book RT.

They used to indicate that one has defaulted IPPT/RT the previous window, but it doesn't indicate for me.

It just says I've not attempted IPPT this window and have to pass IPPT in 4 months time, that's all. Is it normal?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've received a letter to report to CMPB two days later for defaulting of RT. Have attempted IPPT but defaulted RT last window.

Wanted to try book an RT session before going down to answer the charge but when I login NS portal today, they don't allow me to book RT.

They used to indicate that one has defaulted IPPT/RT the previous window, but it doesn't indicate for me.

It just says I've not attempted IPPT this window and have to pass IPPT in 4 months time, that's all. Is it normal?

Because u are a RT defaulter now so u can't book it till u answer your charge. Not sure about the IPPT. That IPPT u took is ICT-IPPT?

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it possible for me to scan my IC to in-pro and out-pro directly at the counter on the spot and considered myself as failed ippt or do I have to actually attempt the stations one by one itself ?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it possible for me to scan my IC to in-pro and out-pro directly at the counter on the spot and considered myself as failed ippt or do I have to actually attempt the stations one by one itself ?

Of course you have to attempt the stations. You are being paid for IPPT. :s22:

DrakeBlaze

Reaction score
Because u are a RT defaulter now so u can't book it till u answer your charge. Not sure about the IPPT. That IPPT u took is ICT-IPPT?

The IPPT i took for previous window is IPT-IPPT.

I can't book RT but the portal allow me to book IPT wor. It's like I never default my RT before. Like a clean slate :s22:

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The IPPT i took for previous window is IPT-IPPT.

I can't book RT but the portal allow me to book IPT wor. It's like I never default my RT before. Like a clean slate :s22:

As you failed your IPT-IPPT, the result is no count and will not be recorded in the system. You need to book another non-ICT IPPT yourself.

Yes, whichever you default, they will only bar u from booking that.

RoyceBlue

Reaction score
Hello all, just completed my 6th IPT training session on 16th June with the attendance already reflected on NS.sg, but the attendance for my 5th session on 10th June is not updated. I have the out-pro receipt as evidence. Any idea what I should do?

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2.4 at Maju camp VS safra threadmill , which one is easier to pass ah ? Not taking the incentives and traveling time in consideration.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got run on threadmill before? People who never ran before will not be able to adapt to it.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got run on threadmill before? People who never ran before will not be able to adapt to it.

I have. But struggle each time. My running training never involves treadmill though. Always run around the neighbourhood.

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
Time limit to finish IPPT??

Lets say i go damn early to go the stations 1st

then i wait until the LAST running group to run, then wait until most of them going to finish, then i start to run aka cross the starting line; which will start the timing.....

Can a not?

I dun want later fail by 4secs becos kenna block knn :mad:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

then i wait until the LAST running group to run, then wait until most of them going to finish, then i start to run aka cross the starting line; which will start the timing.....

Can a not?

2.4 is by batch. Eg, tag 1-50

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
2.4 is by batch. Eg, tag 1-50

PS, i dun get it...

I need a lot of rest time in between stations.....

for example: after 11chin up, i cant do shuttle-run or situp
so i usually sit down and rest then attempt the other station

then after finish stations, i go queue for 2.4run

but i dun want to run with so many people on the track..... I cant run very fast, i have validated a prefect run sequence to pass. So i wait until the last group then start my run, but i dun cross the start line, i wait until the track is cleared, then i start.

Should be no problem rite? Cos if i fail 1 more time (<10sec) becos someone block my momentum. i am going to lose bonus and sexplode on the spot :mad:

edited: ya i know its sibei lame, but a lot of money is involved here

Last edited:

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can a not?

you can do that, just tell the trainer at the 2.4 station that you need more time to rest and want to join next batch.

but not sure if they will allow you to cross from non-ict batch to rt batch or to ipt batch.

and dun bother go early, everyone in same batch start at the same time.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS, i dun get it...

I need a lot of rest time in between stations.....

for example: after 11chin up, i cant do shuttle-run or situp
so i usually sit down and rest then attempt the other station

then after finish stations, i go queue for 2.4run

but i dun want to run with so many people on the track..... I cant run very fast, i have validated a prefect run sequence to pass. So i wait until the last group then start my run, but i dun cross the start line, i wait until the track is cleared, then i start.

Should be no problem rite? Cos if i fail 1 more time (<10sec) becos someone block my momentum. i am going to lose bonus and sexplode on the spot :mad:

edited: ya i know its sibei lame, but a lot of money is involved here

1 batch interval is normally about 20-25 mins. I think u can skip 1 batch. Eg if u number 50. When they call 1-50, you don't go. You go when they call for 51-100. If you want to skip a few more batches, I think you may need to ask the PTI at the 2.4 track.

And even if u choose to run last, also may not guarantee very few people. If that day got 320 ippt takers, go in batch of 50, the last batch may have 70 people instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.