SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

taediumv

Reaction score
Hi I'm taking RT-IPPT for first time at Maju Camp. Can any advise me how the 2.4 km is like? I am used to running 6x400m so want to know how I should pace for the car park run. Thanks for the advice!

Raider04

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm taking RT-IPPT for first time at Maju Camp. Can any advise me how the 2.4 km is like? I am used to running 6x400m so want to know how I should pace for the car park run. Thanks for the advice!

Pace the first wave in front of you loh.

FrontierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will I be paid attendance when I attend IPPT in Maju camp etc during weekend while serving ICT?

cannonmaster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

carpark 6x400m also

they got electronic timing board, so if chiu can multitask running and maths chiu can easily pace chiurself~

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score

It would be 6 rounds.

You will be wearing an electronic vest that registers your timing. Your timing will flash on a giant electronic board.

taediumv

Reaction score
carpark 6x400m also

they got electronic timing board, so if chiu can multitask running and maths chiu can easily pace chiurself~

Thanks! You are right. I find that Maju seems to be a bit easier because it is sheltered and not so hot in the afternoon. Probably contributed to a few seconds off!

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just completed my IPPT on 8 Jan 2016, gotten an incentive pass, may i know when will the incentives get credit into my bank account and how long does it take to update the NS portal as I go to the book IPPT e-servise, the status still says I have not attempt to complete my new IPPT window from Sept 2015- Sept 2016?

PopMusic

Reaction score
Hi, trying to confirm from bros here on new IPT system. Is it you will just need to do 10 IPT sessions to clear same year window? And if fail last session IPT IPPT, still liable for RT?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.