SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

spiderman33

Reaction score
Sry if this was asked bef. If i do all 10 ipt session and then the 10th one which is ippt, if i failed tat do i need go for rt?

Sent from Your Nightmare using GAGT

No need RT for the following window regardless of the last IPT-IPPT.
IPT package = 10 x sessions with the 1st and last session as IPT-IPPT.

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
Does clearing my ippt during ICT clear my RT window?

Edit: ok re-read the thread and found out that clearing during ICT clears your RT window

Last edited:

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the push up machines very strict? Any tips to share and anyone tried it at Bedok? Thanks in advance!

spiderman33

Reaction score
How are the yellow lines like? Is it like 2 vertical lines and your hands must be between them? Are they close together?

Both lines are 75 cm apart. Elbow at least 90 degrees bend with the back straight and arms fully extended to be considered a good push up.

The board (where you place your hands) will vibrate and the blue light (sensor at the front of the display panel) will blink if your push up meet the standard.

The machine will prompt you (when PU is not to the standard) by telling you either 'keep your back straight', 'chest go lower' or 'straighten your arms', so listen to the cue from the machine as why your PU is not valid/ counted/

Try to request for the 'trial tag' to try out the machine prior to your test in order to have a better understanding on how the machine works.

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both lines are 75 cm apart. Elbow at least 90 degrees bend with the back straight and arms fully extended to be considered a good push up.

The board (where you place your hands) will vibrate and the blue light (sensor at the front of the display panel) will blink if your push up meet the standard.

The machine will prompt you (when PU is not to the standard) by telling you either 'keep your back straight', 'chest go lower' or 'straighten your arms', so listen to the cue from the machine as why your PU is not valid/ counted/

Try to request for the 'trial tag' to try out the machine prior to your test in order to have a better understanding on how the machine works.

Thanks for the info! Greatly appreciated!

Calander

Reaction score
Must I achieve gold in 1st three attempts to count towards the $500 incentive ?

no. as long as on any ippt you get gold, u will get that incentive. even if this is your 4th attempt in ippt.

only the first 3 ippt will be paid with the 1/2 service pay allowance.

spiderman33

Reaction score
Must I achieve gold in 1st three attempts to count towards the $500 incentive ?

You will be paid the incremental difference; ie, 1st attempt you attained Incentive award ($200) and the 2nd attempt you attained Silver, you will be paid the incremental difference of $100 (from Silver to Gold will be $200). Max pay out per year will be $500.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

steady la. u r e best.

deuces

Reaction score
Rt 19th session is rt-ippt right? I went today, qeued for ippt but the instructor say is training and after I attended and gotten the slip, it printed 17th session but I booked 2 days ago on ns portal is the 19th session. How ar?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must I die die go for ippt for the 8,14,20 lesson? Or I can just choose to go all RT lessons instead?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.