SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

evilmtv

Reaction score
Anyone knows if using knuckles instead of wrists for push-ups are allowed?

Supporter

Reaction score
anyone know why bishan park ipt cannot book in jul and aug?

fully booked or the session simply not available?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know why bishan park ipt cannot book in jul and aug?

fully booked or the session simply not available?

It might be possible that MINDEF is removing Bishan Park as one of the IPT-In-The Park venue?

Last time I encountered the same issue when I tried to book sessions in Jurong Central Park which was removed from the IPT-In-The-Park due to low attendance.

Shaneyap

Reaction score
Most likely fully booked. I'm going Monday session. I booked like 1+ month in advance

Mountaintop

Reaction score
Please meet your IPPT requirement by 9 Aug 2020, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next window.

I confused leh, I ord aug 2018 means aug 2018 - 2019 is my window or aug 2019 - 2020?? can someone help me :eek::eek::eek: moi dowan kena summon

Memories123

Reaction score
Hi I'm a bit confused I booked my first ippt and went to mafu fcc. Does it also count as my first ipt?

Calander

Reaction score
Please meet your IPPT requirement by 9 Aug 2020, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next window.

I confused leh, I ord aug 2018 means aug 2018 - 2019 is my window or aug 2019 - 2020?? can someone help me :eek::eek::eek: moi dowan kena summon

My guess is your birthday falls on 10th Aug.

Year 0 - Aug 18 to 9 Aug 19 (no ippt required)
Year 1 - 10 Aug 19 to 9 Aug 20 (ippt needed)

n so on..

Ippt window is based on your birthday. N your post refers to your Year 1 IPPT window, which is until next year.

U have slight more than 365 days to complete your window. What is there to scared of being summon? :s12::s11::s11:

Jacksonchoofl98

Reaction score
Hi all, i would like to ask if it's possible to go for pre enlistee ippt at toa payoh stadium without making an appointment since its fully booked.. would the instructor make an exception?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi all, i would like to ask if it's possible to go for pre enlistee ippt at toa payoh stadium without making an appointment since its fully booked.. would the instructor make an exception?

no.

if really not enough of time, u need to contact NS portal. They will try to make exception for u in the booking.

instructors at the stadium will not have the authority to make that arrangement.

bestsinceday1

Reaction score
(Fm: MINDEF) Please be informed that you have fulfilled your IPPT requirement for this window. Please continue to stay fit.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bestsinceday1

Jacksonchoofl98

Reaction score
no.

if really not enough of time, u need to contact NS portal. They will try to make exception for u in the booking.

instructors at the stadium will not have the authority to make that arrangement.

I called them but they didnt even try to help.. only say fully booked they can't do anything :/ wednesday is my last date for the 8 weeks reduction if i pass

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called them but they didnt even try to help.. only say fully booked they can't do anything :/ wednesday is my last date for the 8 weeks reduction if i pass

Have you tried whether you can pass?

And why you leave it till so late to try to pass?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.