SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

papercar

Reaction score
Ask u all ar, why ppl still do rt when there is option to do ipt and clear half the time? Whats the catch? I intend to fail afterall.. no need the money

From what I obverse, there are mainly 2 type of people:
1. people who totally don't know about the IPT scheme, they thought fail IPPT must go for RT is the only option available.
2. people who are confident of passing, then wait until last minute to take IPPT, then they didn't manage to pass, had to go for RT.

Calander

Reaction score
Ask u all ar, why ppl still do rt when there is option to do ipt and clear half the time? Whats the catch? I intend to fail afterall.. no need the money

some people rather do 20 RTs within one year "over" two years period

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys if work shift work but need to go for RT how ar?
Work shift work hard to go for rt or ipt leh...
how do u guys work around it? Cannot be ur employer give u so many time off leh..

Calander

Reaction score
Guys if work shift work but need to go for RT how ar?
Work shift work hard to go for rt or ipt leh...
how do u guys work around it? Cannot be ur employer give u so many time off leh..

first of all u know your shift schedule. and from there u are able to plan in scheduling your RT session. If u schedule before or after your shift, I do not see why u need obtain any time-off from your employer.

problem solved!

Mountaintop

Reaction score
My guess is your birthday falls on 10th Aug.

Year 0 - Aug 18 to 9 Aug 19 (no ippt required)
Year 1 - 10 Aug 19 to 9 Aug 20 (ippt needed)

n so on..

Ippt window is based on your birthday. N your post refers to your Year 1 IPPT window, which is until next year.

U have slight more than 365 days to complete your window. What is there to scared of being summon? :s12::s11::s11:

hey thanks for the reply bro, I scared cause exam season for me now, don't want to waste time then kena charge pay $50. waste my time only at least now I know got a lot of time to earn that gold :D:D

kael1n83

Reaction score
If u book through the IPT option, shld be 6 and 7pm only. Will automatically change to IPT-IPPT

Sent from ABCDEFG using GAGT

if book first session sat IPT 6pm, means should turn up for the 5pm IPPT? or 6pm?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.