SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
Anyone knows what’s the likely punishment if I did not complete my 20 RT within the window?

And will I still be allowed to take IPPT for the next window?

by right the first and second failing to complete RT is a fine, and subsequent ones are DB.

next window will be still RT window. The only time u can take IPPT is you are having a ICT-IPPT.

Calander

Reaction score
Hello, I was an NSF occifer but defaulted on my required RT sessions due to some personal circumstances. I'm probably about to get charged. Do you guys know if the consequences are any different for my situation?

first two times fine... but amount is higher due to rank. subsequent ones will be DB. Depending on your S8.

Abc899

Reaction score
by right the first and second failing to complete RT is a fine, and subsequent ones are DB.

next window will be still RT window. The only time u can take IPPT is you are having a ICT-IPPT.

If during RT window, pass ICT IPPT. Than no need to go RT already?

Burnburnburn

Reaction score

Ohh so I can’t take my IPPT outside for the next window?

matey1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was an NSF occifer but defaulted on my required RT sessions due to some personal circumstances. I'm probably about to get charged. Do you guys know if the consequences are any different for my situation?

officer what rank
please be clear

certain rank think still go up to CO level to charge u
if nt it's brigade commander minimum or even div comd, depending

Calander

Reaction score
Ohh so I can’t take my IPPT outside for the next window?

RT is a form of disciplinary action towards IPPT failure and defaulters. You can only exit RT if u:

1. pass any RT-IPPT, or;
2. complete RT required sessions, or;
3. Pass ICT-IPPT.

Therefore yes... u cannot take IPPT outside.

If u want to avoid such restrictions, ensure you are not in RT. There is a program called IPT program which u can take a non-ICT IPPT at any available IPPT sessions to clear your window. Or just complete 10 IPT sessions.

all IPT sessions are payable now.

Once again. READ thru NS Portal!!

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time going to take ippt after ord. Can just wear outside brand sportswear like adidas and straight away report to camp? Or need report in proper attire like tuck in shirt and jeans?

Calander

Reaction score
First time going to take ippt after ord. Can just wear outside brand sportswear like adidas and straight away report to camp? Or need report in proper attire like tuck in shirt and jeans?

u can go in with sports attire.

importantly, no slippers.

Burnburnburn

Reaction score
RT is a form of disciplinary action towards IPPT failure and defaulters. You can only exit RT if u:

1. pass any RT-IPPT, or;
2. complete RT required sessions, or;
3. Pass ICT-IPPT.

Therefore yes... u cannot take IPPT outside.

If u want to avoid such restrictions, ensure you are not in RT. There is a program called IPT program which u can take a non-ICT IPPT at any available IPPT sessions to clear your window. Or just complete 10 IPT sessions.

all IPT sessions are payable now.

Once again. READ thru NS Portal!!

So if I am a RT defaulted, will I still be able to exit RT through RT-IPPT instead of ICT-IPPT?
And will I still get my incentives if I managed to pass with incentives even though i’m a RT Defaulter?

Calander

Reaction score
So if I am a RT defaulted, will I still be able to exit RT through RT-IPPT instead of ICT-IPPT?
And will I still get my incentives if I managed to pass with incentives even though i’m a RT Defaulter?

i can't help you anymore if you simply do not understand my replies and you failed to still read thru the NS portal.

and you will have to give me your incentives if you get to receive from passing RT-IPPT or ICT-IPPT with incentives as you have doubts despite having the answers readily available to the public.

Last edited:

matey1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic

Between haze and own health, the obvious one takes precedence if u wan to still have time with kids and or family

No cancellation, but training cut to 45 minutes due to haze condition

ohmyglob

Reaction score
Oic

Between haze and own health, the obvious one takes precedence if u wan to still have time with kids and or family

Recently, I noticed IPT is geared towards training at your own pace and we are constantly reminded not to push ourselves too hard. Safety brief is also longer than usual.

Captain89

Reaction score
Pushup station really last warning! Did 40plus pushup only count me 26. Hips high lower body also no use.. Very sad :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.