SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros, just to check with you all why nowadays like unable to book Monday IPTs? :(

Sent from . using GAGT

Calbgy

Reaction score
Hi guys, my first IPPT window is closing soon and would like to ask something as it is my first time. Have a prolonged knee injury for over 2 years since my NS days till now and wasnt aware that to be exempted i would need to declare it 6 months before my window closure latest. Booking MO appointment now is impossible and dont want kena summary trial so just book ippt slot. Is it ok if i give the MO the memo from my doctor on that day and ask have him exemot me from 1/2 stations and just fail me?

Greent

Reaction score
Erm ...what i mean is they fix every Friday as their off day not because of holiday or eve.

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
I got a letter from NSAD that due to Covid19 there is no HSP so I am exempted for IPPT for my window.

However when I see my NS portal it states I still required to take IPPT.

So listen to whose instruction?

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a letter from NSAD that due to Covid19 there is no HSP so I am exempted for IPPT for my window.

However when I see my NS portal it states I still required to take IPPT.

So listen to whose instruction?

Keep that letter from NSAD, official black and white letter, won't go wrong.

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
Hi, if my unit waive my IPPT requirement (My window closes after 7 Feb but unit waived on case-by-case basis, I was informed of the waiver from my DYS8 through Whatsapp) will they sent a official letter informing me that my IPPT requirement is waived or just the whatsapp conversation between me and the unit DYS8 is enough for black and white? Thank you.

Last edited:

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, if my unit waive my IPPT requirement (My window closes after 7 Feb but unit waived on case-by-case basis, I was informed of the waiver from my DYS8 through Whatsapp) will they sent a official letter informing me that my IPPT requirement is waived or just the whatsapp conversation between me and the unit DYS8 is enough for black and white? Thank you.

It should be enough. Most important is to keep the whatsapp message for proof purposes. If really kenna SAF264 then contact your unit's S8/DYS8 again.

EatAte

Reaction score
first time doing ipt, for those with experiences. if you do 9ipt session and the 10th ippt you failed do you have to do RT?

Calander

Reaction score
first time doing ipt, for those with experiences. if you do 9ipt session and the 10th ippt you failed do you have to do RT?

on the 10th ipt session which is a IPT-IPPT, pass or fail doesn't matter.

However on your 1st ipt session which is also a IPT-IPPT and if you pass, you do not need to attend the remaining IPT sessions.

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on the 10th ipt session which is a IPT-IPPT, pass or fail doesn't matter.

However on your 1st ipt session which is also a IPT-IPPT and if you pass, you do not need to attend the remaining IPT sessions.
I think currently 1st IPT session is no longer an IPPT session.

Sent from . using GAGT

Greent

Reaction score

Wa !! So good !! I wait till now no more news from my OC/S8
Damn sian .... heng i left 3 more IPT to go

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Anyone knows if first IPT session can request to be IPPT on the spot? my window closing this month and no slots for IPPT all the way

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if first IPT session can request to be IPPT on the spot? my window closing this month and no slots for IPPT all the way
Now 1st IPT session no need to be IPPT liao.

Need to book IPPT itself for IPPT.

Sent from . using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.