SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Greent

Reaction score
ha ha !! ya .. the makan $

April resume again but this time plan to pass it and close case.
This IPT make me loss 4 OT and 2 AL for the month of Jan ....

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Wa lao, means their customer service give me wrong advice?
How come they so inconsistence one?

So I tried to email them using another email address with the same question, this time round the reply is worst, looks like their customer service really cannot make it.

Your last session of IPT-IPPT must be done on the 10th session. Please be inform that your booking should be under IPT programme but kindly ensure that you select the dates that conducts IPPT.

This one even ask me to book an IPT-IPPT, not non-ICT-IPPT

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I tried to email them using another email address with the same question, this time round the reply is worst, looks like their customer service really cannot make it.

Very confusing. I think the most consistent advise so far has been to book a normal IPPT session to fulfill the requirements. Then book and clear as much IPT as you can before the window closes. If you fall short, then have to go to ur unit to appeal.

Zahlen

Reaction score
Hi can I check if i failed my ippt in the last window, now I have to book RT for this coming window. But I know that I will be called back to camp for reservist this year, which there is a confirmed ippt session. Can I just pass the ippt session during reservist to clear my window for this year?

can, done it before (around 2 years back)

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think it is better if you contact your unit's S8/DYS8 directly for this matter.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went to ns.sg to ssrr and they haven't resume 6pm sessions on Tues to Thurs and Monday got 5pm sessions.

Hope they can resume the 6pm session soon so I can go straight after work and finish the IPT earlier.

ihuazai2

Reaction score
is maju camp fcc closed?
i'm trying to book an ippt slot but doesn't show any bookable slot available in mar.
(booking module seems to be working as kranji fcc is bookable)

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is maju camp fcc closed?
i'm trying to book an ippt slot but doesn't show any bookable slot available in mar.
(booking module seems to be working as kranji fcc is bookable)
Cause fully booked lol

justwantto

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum.

I had completed only 9/10 ipt as shown in my ns portal but the status is shown as below:

"You have Completed your IPT for your current window. You may continue to book sessions if you wish to improve your results.

Your next IPPT window will open on 1 Jul 2021."

I did attempt a non-ict ippt (in the same window) before starting the ipt program, in this case, do i still have to attempt a non-ict ippt to clear my ippt for my current window?

I am scared cos they said "Completed your IPT for your current window" and not completed IPPT for current window, when the instructions says that "The 10th IPT session (last) will remain as an IPPT attempt. Do book an IPPT session (not IPT) for this last session."

Right now I am still thinking if i should attempt the non-ict ippt session that i booked for tomorrow night.

It's my first ippt window, so I am new to this and unsure if the message: "You have Completed your IPT for your current window." means that I am done for ippt requirement for current window.

I had already seek help from NS portal live chat service, but their operator replied that they will escalate to my unit and advise further, get back in 3-5 working days.

Any helpful replies will be good, thanks in advance.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I had completed only 9/10 ipt as shown in my ns portal but the status is shown as below:

"You have Completed your IPT for your current window. You may continue to book sessions if you wish to improve your results.

I did attempt a non-ict ippt (in the same window) before starting the ipt program, in this case, do i still have to attempt a non-ict ippt to clear my ippt for my current window?

I am scared cos they said "Completed your IPT for your current window" and not completed IPPT for current window, when the instructions says that "The 10th IPT session (last) will remain as an IPPT attempt. Do book an IPPT session (not IPT) for this last session."

Right now I am still thinking if i should attempt the non-ict ippt session that i booked for tomorrow night.

It's my first ippt window, so I am new to this and unsure if the message: "You have Completed your IPT for your current window." means that I am done for ippt requirement for current window.

I had already seek help from NS portal live chat service, but their operator replied that they will escalate to my unit and advise further, get back in 3-5 working days.

Sounds like system cock-up?

My understanding for IPPT obligations is you have to clock 1 IPPT attempt. If you can pass, can just aim to pass in ICT. However, its actually better to pass IPPT outside of ICT, as taking IPPT during ICT usually means having to say the night before (7hrs sleep), unless you stay very near the army camp and can cham shiong with your unit. You aim to pass IPPT in ICT if you are the borderline can maybe pass IPPT type.

You clock the non-ICT IPPT liao. So now you have to complete all the necessary extra sessions, be it RT or IPT. You only clock 9 IPT sessions, so you have to go one more. Unless the system has changed liao since my time (I MR liao).

You kena taiji back to your unit. Scali your unit taiji back to NS portal. And you still owe the last session, so no idea why still need to clarify with unit.

If you can still book via the system, I think just book the last session can liao, then you no need to worry anymore. If you have problem booking the system somehow, I suggest calling the hotline, confirm that you still owe 1 last IPT session, and then let them know your booking issue with the system.

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Got Bros here say that the IPPT attempt can be taken at any point in time during your window, don't have to be the last session.

As long as system say completed, take a photo of the page and you should be safe.

From my POV, you have completed the cycle.

Sent from . using GAGT

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, 1st session of IPT is no longer ippt now? Have they changed without informing ? I can't clear my ippt and am prepared to take RT next window though.

ragegoh

Reaction score
It was stated when u are booking ipt on Ns portal.

Hi guys, 1st session of IPT is no longer ippt now? Have they changed without informing ? I can't clear my ippt and am prepared to take RT next window though.

Sibei_lowprofile

Master Member
Reaction score

Completed IPT also means you fulfill your IPPT requirement until your next window liao, which begins on the day after your birthday, 1 July as you have stated above. MINDEF will also send you an SMS within the next few days saying that you have cleared your IPPT and tell you to stay fit. If you receive that SMS means done liao, don't need to worry. :o

Greent

Reaction score
To fulfilled your IPT requirement

You need to have 9 X IPT session + 1 X IPPT (Non-ICT).
The IPPT (Non-ICT) can be taken any session in between your 10 IPT session.

Example :

1-4 session : i take IPT
5 session : i take IPPT but fail (If pass IPPT, you can FISH off liao)
6-10 session : i take IPT and i clear my IPPT windows for that year.

Please CHECK your NSportal after each session (the next working day) to check your record is been updated and keep your ATTENANCE PAPER (FI pass you that paper after each session) as evidence incase cock up etc ....

Sunny Nights

Reaction score
Appears that there is no RT if u managed to clock at least 1 ippt attempt in your current window I'm supposed to have 19 RT sessions but on NS portal I can only book IPT and IPPT. Don't quote me on this but I think the RT system is set for a major change.

zhihe1996

Reaction score
Appears that there is no RT if u managed to clock at least 1 ippt attempt in your current window I'm supposed to have 19 RT sessions but on NS portal I can only book IPT and IPPT. Don't quote me on this but I think the RT system is set for a major change.
The OC told us on Tues that RT is no more. Must wait for minister to announce new programme.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.