SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

brandonctm

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the bobo question but do you need to shave facial hair(mainly beard) for ippt?

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to book NS fit sessions in community places ? (like hougang stadium etc etc)
don't seem to find any of such sessions leh

Rusty89

Reaction score
Guys, got some questions regarding the new NS FIT program. i'm still very used to the old IPT system

for the NS FIT, is it the first session will be IPPT at FCC just like IPT?

Do you get paid for NS FIT, just like IPT?

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone took ippt at Kranji camp recently? can drive and park inside ?

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes can, go in turn right got carpark riao.

Rusty89

Reaction score
Say if you have managed to pass your IPPT, can you still go for FIT? i rmb last time you can do that with IPT.

Awkward

Reaction score
Pass liao no need to go
Why go?
I assume because get paid to exercise.
If the location near your house then jin good deal.
Rank pay is not much but they give half-day rank pay for ~50min of exercise, end up become $15-$16 or higher. Actually depends on that month got how many working days.

hellomeister

Reaction score
I assume because get paid to exercise.
If the location near your house then jin good deal.
Rank pay is not much but they give half-day rank pay for ~50min of exercise, end up become $15-$16 or higher. Actually depends on that month got how many working days.
sounds good actually if location is convenient. could do own run before that, then paid to do statics and even get reminded to do cooldown by doing together. just that cannot leave until session completed?

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds good actually if location is convenient. could do own run before that, then paid to do statics and even get reminded to do cooldown by doing together. just that cannot leave until session completed?
Dont so siao on leh...

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Kranji camp for FIT, where can I park? I only see 3 white lots..all red. Those red one park alr bo daiji? Otherwise must park the rooftop..climb up climb down 6 levels sibei shag

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reservist ippt counted towards the 1/1 ippt session?

say i took 9 NS FIT sessions
then 1 ippt during ICT (and failed)
considered window cleared?

Awkward

Reaction score
Can go toilet but cannot actually leave until session completed lah. Lmao.
But wah you power lah, if I run then I won't be able to do the statics liao. Toh already.

Zetrio2006

Reaction score
Anyone knows if Kranji camp for FIT, where can I park? I only see 3 white lots..all red. Those red one park alr bo daiji? Otherwise must park the rooftop..climb up climb down 6 levels sibei shag

Must park upstairs on 6th floor.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take lift lor haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.