SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
wtf, why they keep on suspending ippt, can i book 20 Ippt slot all at once?

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
nabei, on one hand want us to take IPPT, on the other hand keep suspending, liddat how sia

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
When is ur window closing?
it is still pretty far, but i wanna clear it, otherwise, once it get closer and closer, it is more dangerous for me. i might not be able to clear it on time if the window get too close and have to go RT next year.
Mine is in Jan. I book my slot in July already, hopefully i can get it.

for my record, i am able to clear my IPPT, but never know what happen on that day..

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is still pretty far, but i wanna clear it, otherwise, once it get closer and closer, it is more dangerous for me. i might not be able to clear it on time if the window get too close and have to go RT next year.
Mine is in Jan. I book my slot in July already, hopefully i can get it.

for my record, i am able to clear my IPPT, but never know what happen on that day..
Just book and go then

Calander

Reaction score
i have already book, but they keep suspending, which mean i got to keep training and training until they
finally waived it at my window.
relax la. mindef definitely will waive if is ascertained there isn't enough time for NSmen to even clear 10 sessions of IPT. Seems to me that you are just eager to get the IPPT incentives and disregard the effort Mindef has to consider in whether to resume or suspend for public health sake.

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
relax la. mindef definitely will waive if is ascertained there isn't enough time for NSmen to even clear 10 sessions of IPT. Seems to me that you are just eager to get the IPPT incentives and disregard the effort Mindef has to consider in whether to resume or suspend for public health sake.
Not really about the incentive. I did not take IPPT last year because I already knew months in advance I did not have to train for it. Right now, they are just doing it month by month which is quite frustrating.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really about the incentive. I did not take IPPT last year because I already knew months in advance I did not have to train for it. Right now, they are just doing it month by month which is quite frustrating.
u realise it is not just you who are affected right?

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NS IPPT & NS FIIT to resume from 28 June 2021. It will be at a reduced capacity and group size. Can't put source as its from ICT whatsapp chat group.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.