SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad leh. Just received my allowance of $30 for FIT session.

10 sessions alrd $300. Being paid to exercise despite the fact that I am lazy to train and pass my IPPT. Hahaha
You can just go for ippt and fail then next window do mandatory FIT

bakaresh

Reaction score
if I can only book 9 slots of nsfit and I cannot book any IPPT slots, will I be considered as a defaulter?

is there any fine or charge for such?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I can only book 9 slots of nsfit and I cannot book any IPPT slots, will I be considered as a defaulter?

is there any fine or charge for such?
No fine or charge

It will mean you did not complete the mandatory FIT (9 sessions + 1 ippt).

So ur next window you have to do the mandatory FIT again.

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have cleared my IPPT for my last IPPT window. This coming IPPT window i have yet to attempt. I am wondering whether i can attend the FIT (9 sessions) to earn some allowance before going for my IPPT (no problem passing)? Also can i take my IPPT during my ICT instead at the FCC?

Thanks.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have cleared my IPPT for my last IPPT window. This coming IPPT window i have yet to attempt. I am wondering whether i can attend the FIT (9 sessions) to earn some allowance before going for my IPPT (no problem passing)? Also can i take my IPPT during my ICT instead at the FCC?

Thanks.
Yes you can opt to go for the FIT. But as to whether you can take ICT-IPPT as ur 10th session , i am not sure.

zzxiaoboizz

Reaction score
Anyone knows the current amount of days that 1 should not be booking a FIT session after taking vaccination?
Thanks

boy_feeling

Reaction score
This is better than spending time to train for the IPPT and only get 200 dollar incentive lmao

Actually quite true. Even if I train, I will pass ippt but with no incentive. So whats the point rite. Hahaha.

Might as well come 10 sessions. Each session exercise also wont last more than 30mins. I remember one of the session start at 9.30am. By 10.30am end liao. 15 mins alrd use time for safety briefing. 3 sets of exercises with 5 mins of break in between.

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to ask, if fail IPPT for this window, it mean next window no charge but got to do Mandatory 10 Session?
Abit confused? I can pass but need to be mentally prepared in case I fail it.

If no attempt IPPT for this window, next window what will happen?

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually quite true. Even if I train, I will pass ippt but with no incentive. So whats the point rite. Hahaha.

Might as well come 10 sessions. Each session exercise also wont last more than 30mins. I remember one of the session start at 9.30am. By 10.30am end liao. 15 mins alrd use time for safety briefing. 3 sets of exercises with 5 mins of break in between.
this is like life hack, you are basically getting the same amount of money as those who got silver with lesser effort

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask, if fail IPPT for this window, it mean next window no charge but got to do Mandatory 10 Session?
Abit confused? I can pass but need to be mentally prepared in case I fail it.

If no attempt IPPT for this window, next window what will happen?
If fail ippt this window, next window you need to do the mandatory FIT 10 sessions (9+1ippt). Why charge you when you got attempt ippt but fail? Siao ah?

If nv attempt ippt, next window is also mandatory FIT.

Fail ippt or ippt defaulter or nv complete the mandatory FIT -> next window is mandatory FIT

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibei suay go for park den heavy rain wait 30min still cat 1 den never take attandance :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the current amount of days that 1 should not be booking a FIT session after taking vaccination?
Thanks
They suggest you not to do anything strenuous in the 7 days after getting vaccinated. Add a few more days as buffer if you want/need to.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, serious bo? I don't think so leh, if this window fail to take IPPT, next window tio charge wor+ Mandatory FIT
Yeah you're right, maybe I mixed up with an earlier debacle where it wasn't clear if one would get charged for simply not passing IPPT and then not attending any other FIT session. (ans: nope, as long got attempt IPPT, is all good; next cycle mandatory FIT)

From https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...it/ippt/overview-ippt/failing-defaulting-ippt

IPPT Defaulter​

If you are not exempted and did not take your annual IPPT within your IPPT window, you will be considered an IPPT defaulter. You will be called back for investigation and may be subjected to disciplinary action. In addition, you are required to complete 10 mandatory NS FIT sessions in your next window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.