SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

DriftKing

Reaction score
Given the current situation, not out of the ordinary...

Me and my friends will still be going to FCC, dunno if it'd be a fool's errand...
This situation doesn't make sense man. Full cohort of sweaty panting dudes breathing each other's breath...

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently took ICT-IPPT, fail
its ok next year wait for mandatory FIT , relax first as my window is in January

KuNiangSheng

Master Member
Reaction score
I think they realise that ipt is just total waste of time.. Coz the days where I go khatib fcc, the trainers looks lepak... Haix, now no more ipt.. Can't see the minah chick from khatib fcc..

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they realise that ipt is just total waste of time.. Coz the days where I go khatib fcc, the trainers looks lepak... Haix, now no more ipt.. Can't see the minah chick from khatib fcc..
you got pass ur ippt?

zzxiaoboizz

Reaction score
This situation doesn't make sense man. Full cohort of sweaty panting dudes breathing each other's breath...
Sadly unless its heighened alert or another circuit breaker i don't think they will waive. Although i agree that the FIT training at centres can be done with better safe distancing. I think thats why they open up a lot of slots everywhere as well, to reduce overcrowding...

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly unless its heighened alert or another circuit breaker i don't think they will waive. Although i agree that the FIT training at centres can be done with better safe distancing. I think thats why they open up a lot of slots everywhere as well, to reduce overcrowding...
Yes they alrdy have at parks, ar home etc to split the numbers...

That being said there are still limits to the numbers. That is why i say fcc still holds the most slots. No need to worry no slot to book, of have to book fcc then book fcc. Dont be lazy and just want to book home

hyperfuse

Reaction score
Is attending one session of ippt counted as 1 low key? My unit encik says it is leh
Apparently yes.

I only did 3 low-key and 5 high key. But I received news that I MR. Was informed due to me taking ippt outside in FCC count as adding half day per session to my low key ICTs to make my low key ICT to become high key.

So guys...dont take ippt in ICT, take it in FCC!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.