SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If attempted but did not clear, will need to do 10 NS fit+1 ippt in next window?

NS fit@home , anyone tried?

If clear ippt, can don't need to complete the rest of the NS fit?

During ippt, 1st time using their machine, kept asking me to straighten back for push up....

ray12323

Reaction score
Anyone know if Bedok FCC allow people to fall out for their 2.4km after finishing the 2 static station?

Nuclear Boy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here tried wearing fitness tracker (like Fitbit, Mi/Honor Band etc) during workouts at FCC? Do they allow wearing of such devices during sessions now?

Zetrio2006

Reaction score
Now fit sessions still on?

So many cases and it's still on? Wa...this year, I really may not be able to complete the cycle.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to get a weekend slot for fit@home

Is fit@fcc more useful as it's ippt specific?

Which fit programme do u guys go for?

happyb0i

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anybody know if I decide to out-pro after the two static stations, would it still be considered an IPPT attempt?

Don't really see the point of continuing with the 2.4KM run knowing that I will fail the push up anyway. Already completed the 9 NS fit session and just need an IPPT attempt.

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anybody know if I decide to out-pro after the two static stations, would it still be considered an IPPT attempt?

Don't really see the point of continuing with the 2.4KM run knowing that I will fail the push up anyway. Already completed the 9 NS fit session and just need an IPPT attempt.
Cannot. It will not be considered an attempt if you skip 2.4km. Cannot pass then just walk 6 rounds

It has always been this way

zhihe1996

Reaction score

Khatib Camp allow ppl to outpro after 2 static stn, still count as an attempt. I went on Tues.

happyb0i

Reaction score
Khatib Camp allow ppl to outpro after 2 static stn, still count as an attempt. I went on Tues.
Alright thanks. Think I will clarify with the fitness trainer over there as well just to be safe. 😊

Opulence

Reaction score

How was your experience like over there? I heard the 2.4 there rabak cos the track uneven and also have a lot of people walking

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Health Screening Programme (HSP)
If you are 35 years old and above, you need to undergo the SAF Health Screening Programme (HSP). As a safety precaution, only those with a Low Cardiac Risk Outcome will be allowed to participate and be certified Fit for Instruction (FFI).

https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/...health-and-medical/health-screening-programme

So i went for my HSP last Monday, only to be told it is pending for follow up due to some health reasons.

As my current ippt window ends next month & my HSP pending, i have upcoming ICT in February next year, being my last cycle.

The question is, usually for the last ICT cycle, if an NSman fails the ippt during the reservist ippt, will he still be required to go through RT & all before he can MR? Or he can just MR even if he fails?

chanmalichanheyhey

Reaction score
Alright thanks. Think I will clarify with the fitness trainer over there as well just to be safe. 😊
just did my ippt at kranji camp. the trainer specifically asked who intend to just attempt and these people just need to complete 1 sit up and 1 push up. No need to walk/run 6 rounds.

mrclubbie

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cannot. It will not be considered an attempt if you skip 2.4km. Cannot pass then just walk 6 rounds

It has always been this way

Think changed already.

That day I went for IPPT, the fitness trainer see I fail push-up tell me can go already. I saw a few people also just go off after 2 static station.

flowerpalms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think changed already.

That day I went for IPPT, the fitness trainer see I fail push-up tell me can go already. I saw a few people also just go off after 2 static station.
I always go maju fcc last time. They dont have such practice

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.