SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT booking starts 1month before the RT 3-month window opens right?

s4dcJDp.png

My BookRT button cannot press. Is it required to attempt ippt before the button gets unlocked? Year 0 here btw

year 0 not compulsory to take IPPT...

for year 0 nsmen, IPPT is optional. i.e. never take also nothing will happen.

mrairc

Reaction score
Todays News

34 YEAR OLD NS MAN SUFFERS HEART ATTACK AFTER RUNNING 2.4KM FOR IPPT. :(

xClementx

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to book my IPT-IPPT (first time IPT session). When I book the IPT, the type is actually "IPT" instead of "IPT-IPPT".

Is this correct or wrong? Or IPT-IPPT is no longer reflected?

PS: my current window is going to be closed. is this the reason why? the IPT i booked is currently for my "existing window" which i've already passed. shld i book my first IPT after my bday?

Last edited:

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to book my IPT-IPPT (first time IPT session). When I book the IPT, the type is actually "IPT" instead of "IPT-IPPT".

Is this correct or wrong? Or IPT-IPPT is no longer reflected?

PS: my current window is going to be closed. is this the reason why? the IPT i booked is currently for my "existing window" which i've already passed. shld i book my first IPT after my bday?

it is correct... the system will auto change the text to IPT-IPPT in a few days' time.

even if never change also no issue, on that day just in-pro at ippt in-pro counter and tell the admin you are doing 1st ipt session.

normal ipt training is in-pro at ipt in-pro counter.

xClementx

Master Member
Reaction score
it is correct... the system will auto change the text to IPT-IPPT in a few days' time.

even if never change also no issue, on that day just in-pro at ippt in-pro counter and tell the admin you are doing 1st ipt session.

normal ipt training is in-pro at ipt in-pro counter.

thanks man!

xavilee

Reaction score
hey ppl, i'm suppose to complete my 8 session of RT by 27 nov.
If i didn't complete it and didn't extend my RT window, i would be charged by them right?
1st time charge is verbal warning or $50 fine?
After charge do i still need to complete another round of 20 RT before i can book for IPT?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey ppl, i'm suppose to complete my 8 session of RT by 27 nov.
If i didn't complete it and didn't extend my RT window, i would be charged by them right?
1st time charge is verbal warning or $50 fine?
After charge do i still need to complete another round of 20 RT before i can book for IPT?

Yes.

Warning or $50 depends on the officer.

I don't think so. You should be able to book IPT again once your window opens.

blackjack0512

Reaction score
Weight Loss Program

Hi,

anybody have any ideas if we can join the weight loss IPT program even thou the first 2 year of IPT is under the normal one?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

anybody have any ideas if we can join the weight loss IPT program even thou the first 2 year of IPT is under the normal one?

Have to see if your BMI qualify anot. Ask the PTI to check your weight and height.

Kenzo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need help. I have just completed 20 sessions of rt. There's smthg wrong with e system as by right e 19th session is rt & 20th session is be rt-ippt. When I went for e 19th session it became ippt. I didn't think much of it till when I completed my 20th lesson n checked with e fcc, they claimed I have only completed 19. I didn't book any ippt sessions all these while.
So when I called e ns hotline, e unit get back to me asking me to email them a screenshot of my attendance for 20 sessions which I did.
My windows is closing in abt 5 days time, so what should I do now? I have already completed all 20 sessions but dunno why the system messed up my attendance n put me as ippt instead of rt for e 19th session. My ns portal still stated I have yet to complete my rt. Also it takes so long for them to reply me.

Last edited:

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiya... got prove then no issue... even if charge you you got legitimate reason to argue back...

jupiter12

Reaction score
Got a quick question to ask.
If I fail my IPPT during my first 9 months Window, can I still take IPPT after that before my 12 months Window? If I manage to pass it before I book my first RT session, can I avoid the entire 20 RT session?

Xue

Reaction score
You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 23/10/2013.

Is it too late for me to sign up for IPT now? My 9 mth window will close in Feb and I wanted to complete the 10 sessions by then. Didn't know need to start the first IPT session in October.

Last edited:

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the date is just a guideline... no need to follow...

you can book ipt so long as you are still within the 1st 9 months of your window.

bwaysaihump

Reaction score
juz take d ippt. fail nemmind. or b like limpeh. ebery yr chiong 1x lo.
chiong until abt 2 pengsan.
3 rd sibeh chuan liao
4 rd ka boh lat
5 rd most xiong, ish close 2 collapse
last rd juz tell myself if dun finish, gotta do agin.
ebery yr juz take easy 200. gahmen gimme. can spend mah.
my radeon 4850, 6850 n 7850 all fr ippt 心血

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
juz take d ippt. fail nemmind. or b like limpeh. ebery yr chiong 1x lo.
chiong until abt 2 pengsan.
3 rd sibeh chuan liao
4 rd ka boh lat
5 rd most xiong, ish close 2 collapse
last rd juz tell myself if dun finish, gotta do agin.
ebery yr juz take easy 200. gahmen gimme. can spend mah.
my radeon 4850, 6850 n 7850 all fr ippt 心血

english pls...

woola calot

Reaction score
not everyone so easy pass or get gold, some need to train in 2.4, some in SBJ, some in chin up.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a quick question to ask.
If I fail my IPPT during my first 9 months Window, can I still take IPPT after that before my 12 months Window? If I manage to pass it before I book my first RT session, can I avoid the entire 20 RT session?

U can book IPPT during your RT period but u have to attend at least 3 RT sessions before u can do it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.