SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays got those briefings...

ipt-ippt no need wait for other people, once you finish the 2.4km run can out-pro already.

ipt-ippt should be able to finish before 8:30pm...

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays got those briefings...

ipt-ippt no need wait for other people, once you finish the 2.4km run can out-pro already.

ipt-ippt should be able to finish before 8:30pm...

this depends, at khatib, during my last ippt, the last session ipt-ippt went ahead first while ipt-ippt 1st session was called for briefing.

this is repeated again for 2.4km flag off. so I ended close to 9 as I was in the last wave.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... end close to 9... either you run very slow or that day a lot of people...

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... end close to 9... either you run very slow or that day a lot of people...

:o dun like that leh. if can run below 12mins, no need to join ipt already.

final flag off was after 8.30.

polar87

Reaction score
go answer charge for defaulting RT at CMPB normally take how long? if got valid excuse.

goodboy91

Reaction score
RT Attire

Just wondering what the accepted attire for RT sessions is.Thanks in advance for the reply

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i gt a question, i took manage to hit ppt benchmark does it mean i am clear for the window?

i only go 2 ipt session only

nedenow

Reaction score
Hi,

if I happen to fail one static station (SBJ) during my IPPT, and if the RT window starts, can I just skip RT and continue to book my IPPT until I pass so I can skip RT altogether?

p.s. i just recovered from injury and confident to pass all station except SBJ, but only have 1 month left

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

if I happen to fail one static station (SBJ) during my IPPT, and if the RT window starts, can I just skip RT and continue to book my IPPT until I pass so I can skip RT altogether?

p.s. i just recovered from injury and confident to pass all station except SBJ, but only have 1 month left

I believe u need to go for at least 3 RT sessions before u can book an ippt. Call ns.sg/FCC to confirm.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My birthday falls on march 9 and thus my IPPT attempt window period is up to 8 Dec 2013. I did manage to pass my IPPT on the 7 Dec 2013 but I realise that I am unable to book any IPPT anymore to improve my IPPT score.

Is it true that we are not allowed to sign up for IPPT for the last 3 mths to improve our IPPT scores?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My birthday falls on march 9 and thus my IPPT attempt window period is up to 8 Dec 2013. I did manage to pass my IPPT on the 7 Dec 2013 but I realise that I am unable to book any IPPT anymore to improve my IPPT score.

Is it true that we are not allowed to sign up for IPPT for the last 3 mths to improve our IPPT scores?

Ippt window only 9 months.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i believe you can go for partial retest. means just take SBJ, not no more money awards even if you get gold overall.

call the fcc if it is possible to take this and when.

wildkev

Reaction score
I have yet to clear FFI due to ECG issue and will be going for my HSP panel review next week. However, under ns.sg, it is stated that "First IPT session must commence before 28/12/13".

Called hotline and was told this is just a guideline, as long as i complete my IPT before March 2014 deadline, I will be ok. However, my unit told me different thing. They said I must attend my first IPT before 28/12/13.

Any expert can advise on this? :s11::s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.