SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipt tagging system, possible to ask for change of color tag? 2nd session was given blue tag, 3rd session given red tag?? the tagging system is look at which ippt results> the latest or the first one?

Yes, u can change your colour tag. Just tell them the colour u want when u inpro.

Icetray

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here can guide me on which camp is the nearest for people working in tuas and if anyone knows what time I have to leave work to make it on time for RT?

Thanks! :)

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just to check, can extend the RT window period by 1 more month thru the fitness center in maju since I go there for RT?

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
based on your above reasons... confirm is cannot defer...

how many days a week for IPT? 2 or 3 days? Is there any way to defer IPPT, due to my work commitment and after work really no mood to do workout... haiz..

cannot defer due to that reason one lah. i self-employed in video production with 1 business partner (who has a different skill set) and zero employees, so whatever work i do directly affects my income they also tell me not a valid reason. :s22:

i'm not sure how many times skipped RT due to last minute client request. lucky i manage to complete 19 so no charge for me.

123qwesz

Reaction score
Now East side raining, will RT still be open at bedok camp or will it be cancelled?

Advise please.

Slytherine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question abt IPT...

I book 10 sessions at one go. But missed 2 cos I was late..

then i book 2 more trainings to make up the 2 that I missed... the last one should show IPT-IPPT right? But it only shows IPT.

Then i do some testing and book 2 more trainings... and iI can still book!

Why like that ah?

deathblade82

Reaction score
Now East side raining, will RT still be open at bedok camp or will it be cancelled?

Advise please.

From NS Portal

Q9 Will there be Remedial Training on a day with adverse weather conditions? NSmen are required to report for Remedial Training regardless of the weather conditions. Training will be conducted indoors during adverse weather conditions.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question abt IPT...

I book 10 sessions at one go. But missed 2 cos I was late..

then i book 2 more trainings to make up the 2 that I missed... the last one should show IPT-IPPT right? But it only shows IPT.

Then i do some testing and book 2 more trainings... and iI can still book!

Why like that ah?

If it's your 10th session, just go in-pro at ippt counter on that day.

You may also want to check your 9th session receipt, pretty sure it's will tell u that your next session is ippt too.

123qwesz

Reaction score
Is there a limit to the number of times I skip RT even though I complete all 20 sessions in the 3 months?

What I mean is, last minute cancellations due to work related activities, falling ill, etc.

J O K E R

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to check, if I want to request for an extension of RT after the 3 months period, do I request through FCC or through my ns unit?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a limit to the number of times I skip RT even though I complete all 20 sessions in the 3 months?

What I mean is, last minute cancellations due to work related activities, falling ill, etc.

no..........

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, if I want to request for an extension of RT after the 3 months period, do I request through FCC or through my ns unit?

If I remember correctly, FCC can only extend 1 month, which is your 3rd month. If you need extension beyond that, you need to contact your unit.

Davtech

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, FCC can only extend 1 month, which is your 3rd month. If you need extension beyond that, you need to contact your unit.

1st mth extension by unit. then later further extension u ask FCC big shots liao..

i just did mine.. i extended 1st extra mth with my unit.. then i book, still not enough cover finish.. i called back unit, they turned me down, say call FCC and ask them.. FCC clerk i think, ask me to speak to OC or 2IC personally maybe they can give me book the extras i am short..

bo pian one.. they will tai-chi here and there as usual..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.