SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

yeye123123

Reaction score
Anyone know what time to report for IPPT @ maju on thursday? Not sure why I cannot check...
"Sorry, booking must be done by 12PM the day before the test."

Thanks in advance!

idjekyll

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if I completed my RT, will my defaulting record reset to zero?

I'm asking cause I got only 2 more ICT to MR and I'd rather pay $50 than go RT.

??????

Master Member
Reaction score
If I apply for IPT during first session which is IPT-IPPT if I get gold will I get monetary rewards ?

Means all other 9 sessions no need go ?

For IPT-IPPT who will help to do the counting ?
And will everyone same as me ? Like all start from session 1 or all mixed mixed one ?

Last edited:

idjekyll

Reaction score
If I apply for IPT during first session which is IPT-IPPT if I get gold will I get monetary rewards ?

Means all other 9 sessions no need go ?

For IPT-IPPT who will help to do the counting ?
And will everyone same as me ? Like all start from session 1 or all mixed mixed one ?

Yes you will still get monetary reward. Doesn't matter if you go RT-IPPT, IPT-IPPT or just IPPT.

If pass already then no need to go. You've cleared this window.

As for the counting, everyone in that session will help each other. All start together and will end when you finish 2.4km then outpro.

PNRaymond

Reaction score
Confused

Hi guys,

Im abit confused here... In my last window, which closes yesterday at 6apr, i didnt managed to complete all my 19 RT sessions, only managed to complete 16 sessions.

Today at 7apr, my new window opens, which i believe to be a IPPT. But Ns portal only allows me to book another 20 RTs. Any bros knows why?

You are in new policy window. Your current RT window is from 7 Apr 2016 to 6 Apr 2017.

You are required to attend RT in your current window because you did not meet your IPPT/IPT requirements in your previous IPPT/IPT window.

You have NOT COMPLETED your RT for the period from 7 Apr 2016 to 6 Apr 2017.

Please COMPLETE your 20 RT sessions by 6 Apr 2017, otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.

Thank bros, hope you guys can help me!

idjekyll

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im abit confused here... In my last window, which closes yesterday at 6apr, i didnt managed to complete all my 19 RT sessions, only managed to complete 16 sessions.

Today at 7apr, my new window opens, which i believe to be a IPPT. But Ns portal only allows me to book another 20 RTs. Any bros knows why?

You are in new policy window. Your current RT window is from 7 Apr 2016 to 6 Apr 2017.

You are required to attend RT in your current window because you did not meet your IPPT/IPT requirements in your previous IPPT/IPT window.

You have NOT COMPLETED your RT for the period from 7 Apr 2016 to 6 Apr 2017.

Please COMPLETE your 20 RT sessions by 6 Apr 2017, otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.

Thank bros, hope you guys can help me!

Would you rather get a new IPPT window and kena charge for last window's incomplete RT or get a new cycle to complete a full RT?

If you missed completing your RT by only a few sessions then they won't charge you for it but just need to do again. So consider yourself lucky cause anything can happen if you kena charge.

PNRaymond

Reaction score
Would you rather get a new IPPT window and kena charge for last window's incomplete RT or get a new cycle to complete a full RT?

If you missed completing your RT by only a few sessions then they won't charge you for it but just need to do again. So consider yourself lucky cause anything can happen if you kena charge.

Hi,

do you mean that they are giving me a chance by letting me complete 20 RT for not completing the 19 in my last window?

idjekyll

Reaction score
Hi,

do you mean that they are giving me a chance by letting me complete 20 RT for not completing the 19 in my last window?

Yes. I have another friend who also did not complete his last 3 RT session and was not charged. Only have to do RT again the next window. Only those who really did not put in the effort to complete RT will be charged.

Part of the new system to encourage more to exercise rather than you just charge charge and charge NSMen left right centre. They also realize too many people are being charged needlessly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.