SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

orionmiz

Master Member
Reaction score
any one knows if maju camp is using the sit up and push up machines? or still manual?

When I took IPPT on 31 Mar (just last Sat), it's still manual, but according to the physical trainer, they will start using the machine from start of April onward.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I took IPPT on 31 Mar (just last Sat), it's still manual, but according to the physical trainer, they will start using the machine from start of April onward.

thanks! think the push up machines will be quite interesting. dont know how it will capture the count.

as for sit ups, i still prefer the machine to manual.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to check if I haven't completed my RT after I MR, do I need to complete the RT? Had went for a few sessions before I MR.

Wa if u know u gg MR, u shdnt even be wasting time attending RT before that :s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa if u know u gg MR, u shdnt even be wasting time attending RT before that :s13:

Now still can log in to NS portal and able to book RT leh. or system not yet update? Got the letter, watch, medal and CPF last year liao.. MR date is either 31st March or 1st Apr 18.

Last edited:

orionmiz

Master Member
Reaction score
Now still can log in to NS portal and able to book RT leh. or system not yet update? Got the letter, watch, medal and CPF last year liao.. MR date is either 31st March or 1st Apr 18.

Ooo I also MR on 1st Apr 2018, got the letter + watch + medal + CPF last year too, but the system have also not updated mine yet.

Anyway I took IPPT on 31 Mar to squeeze out my last IPPT money... :p

kingjames

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks! think the push up machines will be quite interesting. dont know how it will capture the count.

as for sit ups, i still prefer the machine to manual.

Just took IPPT using the push up machine. Damn strict sia, backside down abit, no count. backside up abit no count. keep saying body not streamline. Fitness instructor say alot of people not use to it and failed. Omg!

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooo I also MR on 1st Apr 2018, got the letter + watch + medal + CPF last year too, but the system have also not updated mine yet.

Anyway I took IPPT on 31 Mar to squeeze out my last IPPT money... :p

Last time my Fren book RT in adv..then after he MR...he IN pro for RT kenna reject..say not in system liao.:s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took IPPT using the push up machine. Damn strict sia, backside down abit, no count. backside up abit no count. keep saying body not streamline. Fitness instructor say alot of people not use to it and failed. Omg!

SAF lose a lot of IPPT money during the manual system:s13:

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the machine so zai? you went to maju camp?

NYC

Reaction score
I have completed 10 IPT sessions and MR this month. Can I still go for more IPT and get paid? :s11:
:s12:

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, if we pass first ipt ippt, will the result appeared in our ns portal?

yes. the system will update your results in a few working days. If u meet the incentives/award, u will also be given.

also, there will be IPT allowance given.

Calander

Reaction score
I have completed 10 IPT sessions and MR this month. Can I still go for more IPT and get paid? :s11:
:s12:

IPT allowances max will be 10.
however, u can still go for one more IPPT as first three IPPT sessions will be paid. This is provided you only did 2 IPPTs in in your 1st and 10th session of IPT.

Reaction score
yes. the system will update your results in a few working days. If u meet the incentives/award, u will also be given.

also, there will be IPT allowance given.
If pass liao wanna get pass with incentive, will I just get the incentive + the allowance?

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT

Reaction score
normally ippt take how long ah? like if mine is 5pm, by what time will finish? estimate
The test itself is less than half an hour. So if factor in book in, book out, change clothing should be around 1hr lo

Calander

Reaction score
If pass liao wanna get pass with incentive, will I just get the incentive + the allowance?

yes. allowance will only be given for first 3 IPPT per window (inclusive of non-ICT IPPT, ICT-IPPT, IPT-IPPT, RT-IPPT).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.