SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

chrisongtj

Reaction score
This is re: IPT

Anyone know if 10th session die die need to be IPPT?
Can i do the 10th session as IPT in the park? Will still be counted?

By right only need 1 attempt for IPPT right per window

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st & 10th IPT needs to have 'IPT-IPPT' or else not counted for that session.

Calander

Reaction score

1st n 10th needs to be IPT-IPPT.

if failing to make the 10th session an IPPT, u will be deemed not cleared your window and considered as "IPPT Failure".

However, if never attempt 1 IPPT session, u will be charged as "IPPT Defaulter".

See - https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/...rt/ippt/overview-ippt/failing-defaulting-ippt

veltix

Reaction score
Hi all If I book rt but forget to come for just 1 day only. Is it ok. you miss 1 day. or unable to turn out due to some personal issue u had.

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Hi all If I book rt but forget to come for just 1 day only. Is it ok. you miss 1 day. or unable to turn out due to some personal issue u had.

You will not be faulted for missing this particular session that you booked, however, you still must ensure that you complete all the required sessions during your window.

sjskb26

Reaction score
hmm, just received an SMS that my IPPT at Khatib FCC next Wednesday is cancelled. Anyone knows why? The whole of Feb and March 2019 is grey, no slots available

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, just received an SMS that my IPPT at Khatib FCC next Wednesday is cancelled. Anyone knows why? The whole of Feb and March 2019 is grey, no slots available

Try book at offer fcc? Or call the hotline

sango65

Reaction score
I also cant book IPT-IPPT (10th session) at Khatib FCC for April, not sure why. Anyway, I have booked IPT-IPPT at Kranji FCC, just go there go through motion and complete

carverstone

Reaction score
Had checked with the Khatib trainers, they mentioned for this period all ippt sessions at Khatib will be cancelled until further notice. Reason being there is ongoing safety review for Khatib FCC.

Only normal training for ipt and rt will continue. If you need to take ippt, need to book through other FCCs.

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

sjskb26

Reaction score
Thanks for finding out and updating us!! :s12:

Had checked with the Khatib trainers, they mentioned for this period all ippt sessions at Khatib will be cancelled until further notice. Reason being there is ongoing safety review for Khatib FCC.

Only normal training for ipt and rt will continue. If you need to take ippt, need to book through other FCCs.

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

chrisongtj

Reaction score
I signed up for IPPT at Khatib but also told that cancelled until further notice....
Sian now must go and attend another IPPT

ChinenBonsai

Reaction score
Damn I thought because I too slow to book at Khatib, all full. End up booking Maju Camp.. never been there before. Where do I go to report at the venue?

Papermoon

Reaction score
Hi, just checking if i take ippt during year 0 will I get $$? Cause my s8 said will have during ord talk but some others claim only year 1 onwards

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn I thought because I too slow to book at Khatib, all full. End up booking Maju Camp.. never been there before. Where do I go to report at the venue?

Go maju camp ask guardhouse they direct u or just follow those ppl in PT kit:s13:

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, just checking if i take ippt during year 0 will I get $$? Cause my s8 said will have during ord talk but some others claim only year 1 onwards

For Year 0 u will still get incentives accordingly. However is not mandatory for you to fulfill your IPPT window requirement.

Only from Year 1 onwards, you will need to satisfy the window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.