SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Disaresta

Reaction score
wah SAF no money to maintain the track....Khatib was one of the best-equipped sports stadium .... and even has a Olympic sized swimming pool...wonder if it's maintained as well. the rubber track was in bad shape when i last went for IPPT

Closed for 6 month+ liao FT says reopening in another one or 2 month. Now is run 6 rounds around the FCC

Posted from PCWX using XWCP

Civician

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am going to MR end of this work year but need to clear one more ippt by oct.
If I attempt and cannot pass, still need to clear RT after window?
Thanks

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, will be officially MR next year April 2020. But i have already completed my last ICT this year. Sibei sian stupid IPPT window still open.. if i nv complete.. will still tio charge??

Spearmint90

Reaction score
Hi guys, will be officially MR next year April 2020. But i have already completed my last ICT this year. Sibei sian stupid IPPT window still open.. if i nv complete.. will still tio charge??

If you still liable for IPPT as stated in ur NS Portal, then you must complete it.

Kacari

Master Member
Reaction score
If a guy turn 40 in October this year must still take ippt? If attempted but fail.. must do RT?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 using GAGT

Spearmint90

Reaction score
If a guy turn 40 in October this year must still take ippt? If attempted but fail.. must do RT?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 using GAGT

Should be subject to RT if you did not meet the requirements even if you’re turning 40 as it’s still ur IPPT Window tho.

Spearmint90

Reaction score
To all HomeTeam NSmen, I noticed when I did my non-ICT IPPT at FCC(I’m a SAF NSman), you guys find it hard to use the static machines to achieve ur desired scores. I suggest either you book for IPT and train(if you want to) at the FCCs, request to FI to use the machines and find ur momentum at each static stations.

Don’t get angry when the machines did not count your Reps. SAF static machines are really strict and it seems to capture your body position.

Or, best way is to just book at HTA(Police) and NSTI(SCDF) as all of you are used to the protocols there. Although it’s hard to find time for trainings especially when you’re at work but having a just Pass for IPPT(51 point) can relief yourself from burden.

Cheer up and all the best! 😬

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi May I ask, is Maju Camp 2.4 running route is round the track or indoor like Kranji camp?

long time ago it was 3 big rounds around part of the camp
then it changed to running around the indoor carpark "track" hard ground....(no rubber track to cushion)
dont think it has changed. so yea, you'll probably be breathing in dust and stale air for 6 rounds.

Spearmint90

Reaction score
long time ago it was 3 big rounds around part of the camp
then it changed to running around the indoor carpark "track" hard ground....(no rubber track to cushion)
dont think it has changed. so yea, you'll probably be breathing in dust and stale air for 6 rounds.

I went there recently. Not bad afterall tho plus it’s indoor and convenient.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
So even if havent officially MR yet but already completed all 10 ICT liao, receive watch medal etc.. still will tio charged ah? :s22:

effective MR date is start from 1 Apr each yr

since u say u complete 10 ICT but havent officially MR, so u MR effective 1 Apr 2020 onwards?

then from now till 31 March 2020, you are still liable to clear IPPT/RT etc

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i got a qn about ippt

for 2017 to 2018 window, i failed ippt so my 2018 to 2019 window is RT window
since i passed my RT in 2018 to 2019, my 2019 to 2020 is ippt window(currently)
basically if i do nth till my next bday in march or I fail ippt then 2020 to 2021 is RT window

correct? thanks!

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i got a qn about ippt

for 2017 to 2018 window, i failed ippt so my 2018 to 2019 window is RT window
since i passed my RT in 2018 to 2019, my 2019 to 2020 is ippt window(currently)
basically if i do nth till my next bday in march or I fail ippt then 2020 to 2021 is RT window

correct? thanks!

do absolutely nothing == IPPT defaulter charge + RT for 20/21
attempt and fail == RT for 20/21

have you considered being IPT regular so you just do 10 sessions each window? rather than 1 IPPT (fail) in one window then 19 (RT) the next window.....or are you the type who prefers 2 years do one long burst of physical activities??

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am going to MR end of this work year but need to clear one more ippt by oct.
If I attempt and cannot pass, still need to clear RT after window?
Thanks

Very interested to know the answer for this loophole. These past 2 years, there were a few guys in my coy who are exploiting this loophole.

For some, the active window is just an IPPT-window. Meaning if they fail, they're just avoiding RT by virtue of the MR date.

For others, the active window is a RT-window. Meaning if they fail the ICT-IPPT and bo-chup RT totally, they are essentially using the MR date to avoid a RT defaulter charge which i think is more serious (avoiding a punishment for a punishment). I'm curious to know how SAF view this issue.

Unfortunately i'm not close to any of them, so i don't know the outcome of their cases. None of them reaching 40 yet.

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do absolutely nothing == IPPT defaulter charge + RT for 20/21
attempt and fail == RT for 20/21

have you considered being IPT regular so you just do 10 sessions each window? rather than 1 IPPT (fail) in one window then 19 (RT) the next window.....or are you the type who prefers 2 years do one long burst of physical activities??
If i attempt IPT this year do i need to pass the ippt in the IPT program? Or just do 10 sessions and considered pass, thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-A730F using GAGT

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i attempt IPT this year do i need to pass the ippt in the IPT program? Or just do 10 sessions and considered pass, thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-A730F using GAGT

1st session is a categorisation test, last session is another test to see if you meet your category/band standards or improved from your category. Just tank both sessions. And follow through motion for the 8 trainings in between.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.