SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Burnburnburn

Reaction score
RT is a form of disciplinary action towards IPPT failure and defaulters. You can only exit RT if u:

1. pass any RT-IPPT, or;
2. complete RT required sessions, or;
3. Pass ICT-IPPT.

Therefore yes... u cannot take IPPT outside.

If u want to avoid such restrictions, ensure you are not in RT. There is a program called IPT program which u can take a non-ICT IPPT at any available IPPT sessions to clear your window. Or just complete 10 IPT sessions.

all IPT sessions are payable now.

Once again. READ thru NS Portal!!

So if I am a RT defaulted, will I still be able to exit RT through RT-IPPT instead of ICT-IPPT?
And will I still get my incentives if I managed to pass with incentives even though i’m a RT Defaulter?

Calander

Reaction score
So if I am a RT defaulted, will I still be able to exit RT through RT-IPPT instead of ICT-IPPT?
And will I still get my incentives if I managed to pass with incentives even though i’m a RT Defaulter?

i can't help you anymore if you simply do not understand my replies and you failed to still read thru the NS portal.

and you will have to give me your incentives if you get to receive from passing RT-IPPT or ICT-IPPT with incentives as you have doubts despite having the answers readily available to the public.

Last edited:

ohmyglob

Reaction score
Oic

Between haze and own health, the obvious one takes precedence if u wan to still have time with kids and or family

Recently, I noticed IPT is geared towards training at your own pace and we are constantly reminded not to push ourselves too hard. Safety brief is also longer than usual.

Captain89

Reaction score
Pushup station really last warning! Did 40plus pushup only count me 26. Hips high lower body also no use.. Very sad :(

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw... :)

Attire+For+IPPT_RT_IPT.png

edwardson

Reaction score
Anybody know how to find out whether if we are a IPPT Defaulter? Is there any way to find out from ns portal? But i don't see any notification from the current ns portal verson mentioning like as from the previous version will mention we have defaulted ippt.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to find out whether if we are a IPPT Defaulter? Is there any way to find out from ns portal? But i don't see any notification from the current ns portal verson mentioning like as from the previous version will mention we have defaulted ippt.
Wouldn’t you know you have defaulted?

edwardson

Reaction score
Wouldn’t you know you have defaulted?

I didn't complete my RT during last window.I didn't receive any letter in my current new window as of now, ever since my birthday window ended a month ago. I also just finish my ict and did not reiceve charge during my ict. I try to lookout on ns portal but no notice saying that i default. So i just wondering if my case is defaulted or not.

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't complete my RT during last window.I didn't receive any letter in my current new window as of now, ever since my birthday window ended a month ago. I also just finish my ict and did not reiceve charge during my ict. I try to lookout on ns portal but no notice saying that i default. So i just wondering if my case is defaulted or not.

Just wait for about 1.5-2 months after your window close, confirm plus chop will receive letter to report to CMPB in full uniform

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.