SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Plow98

Banned
Reaction score
Is it true that all IPPTs are cancelled until further notice for both NSmen and NSFs?

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So they expect people to chiong their RT if their window is July or Aug ah? People need to work even harder after the ** is over.

xavier.lim

Reaction score
So they expect people to chiong their RT if their window is July or Aug ah? People need to work even harder after the ** is over.

Write in to Mindef if you have trouble clearing before your window close. I wrote in recently and they reply will waive off for my current window.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the FCCs closed till 30 Jun. Currently, booking starts for 1 Jul onwards. But what actually happens, we will have to see how the reopening goes lor.

fermidox

Reaction score
Want to ask, currrently i have self-booked IPPT on July. But my division want us to clear IPPT asap( dont know why since my window until next march) and they booked one slot earlier then my self-booked one.

My question to experts: if pass on the first one, the subsequent booking can dont go? i cannot cancel my self-booked one!:o

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My question to experts: if pass on the first one, the subsequent booking can dont go? i cannot cancel my self-booked one!:o
Can la, pass or not, if you never show up for your own booking, it'd just mark you as absent (if never pass) and you can always book another session if you want to.

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
All the FCCs closed till 30 Jun. Currently, booking starts for 1 Jul onwards. But what actually happens, we will have to see how the reopening goes lor.
My window close in 2 week of July and I haven't attended a single session of Ipt. How sia... Will be waived off?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.